[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Orgy of the Will by icycalm thread I've been reading this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: the power of the spiral.png (253KB, 350x515px) Image search: [Google]
the power of the spiral.png
253KB, 350x515px
Orgy of the Will by icycalm thread

I've been reading this from the start. I've always known icycalm was a genius, but like any other (sub?)human I would fuck up, misunderstand things, etc.

One thing that I never fully understood until recently was his extremely confident and optimistic view of the future. For those unaware, he states that in the future there will be thousands of clones of icycalm himself ruling the universe. It sounded ridiculous but years later I was brainstorming about something else and suddenly I believe that not only is it a possibility, very plausible, even probable. This revelation made me understand all of icycalm's philosophy more clearly.

Two main points.

1. Alex Kierkegaard writes about how genes are everything, how he has the best genes, how genes are everything, how power and "alphaness" is equivalent to spreading your genes, etc.
So why is he a seemingly childless genetic dead end? Is he a big time sperm donor? Has he planted dozens of bastard children all over Eastern Europe and the 3rd world? Why does he never talk about this? Is it because he is afraid his descendants will be hunted down in the human/subhuman war? Ha ha.

He mentions that his memes are more prolific than any humans genes, but you would be wrong if you thought that this is the answer. The memes arose from his spectacular genes and excellent genes are required to understand the memes.

2. What did he mean by the following? How does he plan to do it? Is he talking about killing all the subhumans? If so, why does he say "the 'so-called human race'" instead of saying subhumans? How does he plan to do it?

"There is so much sickness and decay on this planet that I cannot in all good conscience do otherwise: after all, the almost complete annihilation of the so-called "human race" is my task; theoretically at first, and once the theory is done moving on to the practical stage."

The key to understanding these two points, to understand the blog, to understand Alex, to understand the future is...

Not gonna tell ya. I think there is a reason he avoided mentioning it. Maybe he is afraid of the ressentimental prematurely figuring it out and thwarting his plan. Or maybe he is going to explain it near the end of Orgy for dramatic effect.

Let's just say that in the year of our Lord ####, humans discovered an ancient weapon and named it XXXXXX. Modern XXXXXXX allows us to utilize that weapon and if you're young you will probably see it put to great use within your lifetime. The future is bright and glorious. And it's going to happen *exactly* like icycalm says it will. This is no exaggeration or joke or metaphor. There's nothing you need to do, beloved reader, just sit back and enjoy the show.
>>
>>10020415
Fucking kek hope you didn't give Autismus Supremus your credit card info

The dude wrote some good articles (if a little too vitriolic) but is genuinely borderline insane
>>
>>10020434
I have not given him my credit card details. His articles are good because they are vitriolic. No one would read them if they were fagoty and inoffensive.

-----

On a more playful note:
Look I don't hate gays, but a qualifying statement like this sentence you are reading right now is the ultimate fagot detector. I see this every single time I see someone praise icycalm.

I DONT LIKE ICYCALM AS A PERSON AND I WISH HE WASNT SUCH A MEANIE BUT...
NOW LOOK HERE IM NOT A RACIST BUT...
HITLER WAS A TERRIBLE GUY AND DID REALLY BAD THINGS BUT...
et cetera et cetera et cetera
This disgusts me about as much as people who confuse "there" and "their".
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.