[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Proust would enter a brothel and ask the Madam if she had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0735.jpg (14KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0735.jpg
14KB, 259x194px
>Proust would enter a brothel and ask the Madam if she had a hat pin and any rats. If the Madam informed him that she had both, or could obtain them, Proust would then request that the pin and vermin be sent up to his room. Once Proust was in his room and comfortable, a rat would be brought in by the Madam, in a makeshift cage, along with, preferably, a pearl-headed hair pin. Proust would then instruct the Madam to puncture the rat from its back through its belly with the hair pin. As the pin slowly went through the rat, Proust would masturbate; timing his ejaculation to occur at the exact moment the tip of the pin pierced the rat’s belly, so that its blood and his semen fell in time.

Why are good authors always so degenerate?
>>
this never happened
>>
Based
>>
>>10019837
It actually supposedly did.
https://www.google.com/search?tbm=bks&q=proust+rat+brothel
>>
>>10019821
>>10020351

Astonishing.

Where does such an elaborate paraphilia come from?

Is the madeline business just a metaphor for the origins of the paraphilia?
>>
>>10020392
>Where does such an elaborate paraphilia come from?
"Proust justified his torture of rats to Gide by explaining that his desire was to conjoin the most disparate sensations and emotions for the purpose of orgasm."
It's entirely possible that the stories were exaggerated though. It's a fact that he frequented male brothels, hell, he donated his parents' furniture to one of them. But I don't know how true the "beating off while having rats beat up by young boys" stories really are. He was an extremely talented writer, but that would be kind of fucked.

>Is the madeline business just a metaphor for the origins of the paraphilia?
Sometime a madeleine is just a madeleine (which makes you lapse in remembrance of things past).
>>
Side question: have you guys read the entire ISoLT? How did you do it? I read IJ but I’m willing to bet it went down like a chocolate milkshake compared to cod liver oil. Don’t just call me a faggot - I just am interested to know what the experience like.
>>
>Why are good authors always so degenerate?
This explains Joyce.
Also if you think Proust's fetish is degenerate, I wonder what people would think of me.
>>
>>10020501
I recently read a full two third of the first book, Swann's Way (weird edition where the first book was split in two and I just found out after). I didn't think I'd like it, but it's crushingly evocative and beautiful. I intend to read the rest of the book and the series eventually.
>>
>>10020504
People don't care about you.
>>
File: IMG_2208.jpg (48KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2208.jpg
48KB, 540x540px
>>10019821
I'm fine with this whether it's true or not. I even snicker at the thought of timing his ejaculation with the pin emerging from the rat's stomach, and how he probably didn't sync it correctly the first few times each night and the lady having to go back downstairs to get a new rat and try it again, and how nonchalant this absurd shit was for a French brothel whore, and how they casually kept live rats on standby. It's a bit fucked up if true but it doesn't deter me from Proust's writing at all. Sure, we disagree on huge sexual things like fucking other dudes and pinning rats, but I'm reading the guy's book, not renting an apartment with him, idgaf
>>
>>10020791
>the lady
lol
>>
File: wat_gabe.jpg (48KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wat_gabe.jpg
48KB, 200x200px
>>10020351
>actually supposedly

get the fuck out of here.
>>
File: 116k47jmsxoy.jpg (50KB, 640x825px) Image search: [Google]
116k47jmsxoy.jpg
50KB, 640x825px
>torturing best animal
This cannot be forgiven.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.