[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All that has been done on earth against "the noble,"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1435965063437[1].jpg (66KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1435965063437[1].jpg
66KB, 499x499px
>All that has been done on earth against "the noble," "the powerful," "the masters," "the rulers," fades into nothing compared with what the Jews have done against them; the Jews, that priestly people, who in opposing their enemies and conquerors were ultimately satisfied with nothing less than a radical revaluation of their enemies' values, that is to say, an act of the most spiritual revenge...
>With the Jews there begins the slave revolt in morality: that revolt which has a history of two thousand years behind and and which we no longer see because it - has been victorious.

damn nietzsche is problematic as hell
>>
I'm not sure you understand Nietzsche very well because in his view we should learn from the Jews on this one and do precisely that again.
>>
>>10019684
He's praising their cunning behavior and their craftiness, not the result they've achieved. He saw the transfiguration of values as the death of yurop
>>
>>10019698
He also saw it as a necessary and inevitable progression from master-morality and that another transvaluation of all values is necessary.

At no point is he suggesting that we go back to master morality.
>>
he's not an anti semite with the racial sense of the world, he despises judaism as a moral system, not the jew as a race
>>
>>10019743
It's not obvious to English speakers, but in German he refers to "jüdisches Volk".
>>
Why does all worldy discourse revolve around the Jews at some point? It seems inescapable.
>>
>>10019767
Yeah, but still, he considers the Jews as a people to be very pious and devout to their religion, I don't think he'd have anything against an atheist Jew
>>
>>10019797
Gee, it's like they're God's favorites or something!
>>
Nietzsche was an anti-antisemite.
>>
>>10020206
>Gee, it's like they're God's favorites or something!
Close. They're actually cursed by Satan.
>>
>>10019684
>and do precisely that again
I've never seen Nietzsche write this part. Care to point to an example?
>>
>>10021992
more like a meta-semite
>>
>>10021992
He was Anti-most things. He despised German people, he thought that all great men of history were crazy miserable loons, he thought that all Art and philosophy is a lie, he thought that British people were almost subhumans, he thought that African people were more human than us Europeans while also supporting colonialism (which he hated).
To picture Nietzsche as an anti-semite is dishonest, since by doing so you are hiding the fact that he had to say so,ething bad about most nationalities, identities, religions and backgrounds.
>>
>>10022335
>he thought that all great men of history were crazy miserable loons
could you give me some examples broe ? just curious
>>
>>10022346
He says it in "What is Noble" from BGE, while talking about the mentality of those men who control aristocracies and what would it mean for a psychologist to delve into those fucked up heads.
>>
>>10022359
ok lol i thought you meant some miserable loons were great men. Ill check it out though thanks
>>
>>10019676
He's talking about the Jews post-Jesus though. Nietzsche was a huge fan of the Old Testament's arbitrarily spiteful God
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.