[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in college >dont have any time for reading for myself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: rigs.jpg (48KB, 640x455px) Image search: [Google]
rigs.jpg
48KB, 640x455px
>tfw in college
>dont have any time for reading for myself
>feel overdosed on reading dull scientific textbooks
>if i ever have free time i just browse 4chan or watch a youtube video because thats all I can really commit

holy shit will it ever end? when I was a teen and had tons of free time i watched all kinds of films and read all kinds of books
now i just feel too tired to do anything if i have free time

does it get better or is this just adult life?
>>
File: 1467655286482.jpg (14KB, 249x228px) Image search: [Google]
1467655286482.jpg
14KB, 249x228px
i feel for you anon, im in a similar position.

managed to allocate some time today to reading and got to finish a novel. feels p good
>>
Stop being a STEMsperg. Easy.
>>
>>10008289
it will get better when you have a shitload of money in exchange for all this work you're doing.
you do intend to get money for all this, right? i mean, otherwise, if you're working so hard and you're not going to be able to enjoy your old age with assloads of money, then it's completely fucking pointless.
>>
Join the Peace Corp or something.
>>
>>10008469
everytime in my dreams I see your face on the heart
>>
maybe I can get into reading again through shorter novels and stories

what are some good examples of those
where am I from?
>>
>>10008524
really?
>>
>>10008963
You're the reason racism exists desu
>>
I'm also usually too tired to read so I do something passive, mostly youtube or twitch
It's unfortunate since I bought a lot of good books with me when I moved out but I'll probably only read one or two a year at this rate
>>
>>10008985
fuck off
>>
The big /lit/ secret:

There are no books worth reading
>>
Drop out
Get a shitty job
Live the literary lifestyle
>>
>>10009943
The literary life style is one where you go poo poo gasp?

/lit/ is so boring, just glorification of a shitt>>10009943y life because thats somehow more "art"
>>
File: 187806.jpg (40KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
187806.jpg
40KB, 480x480px
>>10009871
False
>>
>>10008289
When you get into a full time job you'll find you have more free time. At the moment you have work hanging over you 24/7, so your free time is more sporadic and feels less 'free', but when work ends at 5, you have the evening to yourself. It does get better.
>>
>>10010005
The bible isnt a book its a way of life
>>
>>10008469

I come to this realisation a few months ago. In France the states taxes you enough so you will never get rich enough to enjoy this lifestyle.

Taxed to the point you need the state. Once i paid back my student debt, i am out of this system.
>>
>>10008958
pls respond
>>
>>10010138
Can I live with you?
>>
>>10010138
But don't they only work like 30 hours a week in France?
>>
>>10008289
It doesn't get better.
>>
>>10008289

This is literally a closed network connection
>>
>>10008289
>does it get better

no
>>
>>10008289
>study english
>surrounded by bandanas
>>
>>10010138
what is out of this system?

>>10008289
shiet OP, I'm on college right now and I just don't give a fuck, I read my books, I barely study and just pass with the minimum grade. Who the fuck cares? never even wanted to go to college...
>>
>>10013457
>never even wanted to go to college
then don't? Are you stupid or something?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.