[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>’’And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sam_Harris_2016.jpg (73KB, 1200x802px) Image search: [Google]
Sam_Harris_2016.jpg
73KB, 1200x802px
>’’And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.’’
>>
>>10006509
Ben has the most punchable face ever.
>>
Damn, Ben looks like THAT?
>>
>"The United States is afraid of me...I have seen its true face. These States are extended gutters and the gutters are full of superstition and when the drains finally scab over, all the believers will drown. The accumulated bunkum of all their faith and morals will foam up about their waists and all the Christians with their pastors will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No."
>>
>There's always an element of fear that you need to work a lot until people get sick and tired of you or finally figure out that you're a fraud after all!
>>
>>10006583
Well, he is Jewish.
>>
>implying anyone needs this self-satisfied slog pouring directly into the gears of a once-functional society
>>
>>10006509
Atheism is a dead religion that will be forgotten in a hundred years. Judaism, Sam Harris's racial tribe to which his true loyalties lie, will not be forgotten--but only because the radioactive crater that will occupy Israel's former landspace when Iran is done with them will be a permanent reminder of the evil of the Jew.

I for one cannot wait until a gang of Muslims get their hands on Harris and gouge out his eyes for us on camera. This would be far less than he deserves for his advocacy of the arming of "moderate rebels," but it would still be pleasurable to watch.
>>
>>10007155
what an intellectual
https://twitter.com/samharrisorg/status/375095760947142656?lang=en
>>
>>10007292
I don't see how this is obviously bad or wrong?
>>
>>10007929
Arming "the moderate rebels" is what led to literally every Islamic uprising in the last fifty years. The FSA, the Muslim Brotherhood, Al-Nusra, the Taliban, all of these groups were "moderate rebels" when we were arming them.

Then after they won or gained power, it was revealed every time that in fact, they were crazy Islamic fundamentalists who had been radicalized through the CIA's madrassa system and they started cutting peoples' heads off.

What's so egregious about Harris's trite statement is that he's old enough to have watched this happen no fewer than eight times. Arming the moderate rebels is neocon code for "destroy the country so that Israel can annex some more land," and that's all it has ever been.

This is something Chomsky BTFO'd him on pretty hard, and if Chomsky is blowing you the fuck out for supporting psychotic regimes, you've got some serious soul-searching to do, because he supported the fucking Khmer Rouge.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.