[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are stick figure crayon drawings with square+triangle house and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 157189712.jpg (526KB, 1024x856px) Image search: [Google]
157189712.jpg
526KB, 1024x856px
Are stick figure crayon drawings with square+triangle house and circle+rays sun some kind of jungian archetype of the collective unconcious
>>
Mommy and Daddy certainly are. Home probably is too.

The sun gives energy to life, which I think everything in the biosphere can appreciate.

The tree is because we still have that monkey-wiring
>>
>>10000387
No you profane and vulgar cimean!

The tree is first in line before the father, then the mother, then the child.

The tree is a symbol of life, nurture, growth.
>>
>>10000387
also my only exposure to Jung has been via Peterson
>>
>>10000395
is the tree the symbol of nurture because we nurture them, or because they nurture us?

Also, what's your take on the sun?
>>
>>10000374
The tree is a phallic symbol.
So is the house.
>>
File: yggdrasil.jpg (165KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
yggdrasil.jpg
165KB, 700x900px
>>10000395
it is said in occult writings that the human body is an inverted tree, with the brain as the seed and the nervous circulatory respiratory systems are like their branches or their roots
>>
>>10000374
yes the sun is a libido symbol encompassed by the rays which are of course phallic in nature. The house is a devouring mother symbol and in this particular picture the tree is also a mother symbol, protected by the parents which are representative of the incest prohibition of the son (like the snake). The son psychologically desires the mother symbol of the tree but is prohibited by the incest prohibition. The bars on the windows of the house also represent this prohibition and the door is an archetypal depiction of the mothers womb which the hero must re-enter in order to attain immortality
>>
>>10000387
>>10000395
>>10000404
What a bunch of horseshit

What about the grass? Or the doors and windows?

The not so interesting answer is they're probably just drawing things that are simple enough for kids to draw
>>
>>10000415
lol this is the answer, however
On a billion fridges around the world you will see this kind of drawing

It makes me wonder if there is something naively profound about it
>>
>>10000415
The grass is just a bunch of tiny dicks.
>>
>>10000420
>420

*takes a hit*...

...everything is a penis...
>>
>>10000415
the grass is a symbol for the phallus (Osiris's phallus) unatainable for the sun god (osiris) which only through the help of the son (horus) can the father be reborn as nephthys
>>
>>10000400
Trees nurture themselves.

I can not explain it. I would only recommend "The Hermetic Tradition" by Julius Evola to truly understand symbolism and its meanings. Kings symbols are the psyche projection of the symbols Evola writes about.

>>10000406
Akin to what this guy is saying.
Symbolism is not singular in meaning. But has an underlining principal to it.
>>
>>10000411
Fraud Jew pervert psychology.
>>
>>10000455
>jung
>jew
>>
>>10000460
Jew (noun):
Someone smarter than me who I don't like
>>
>>10000460
You are using Freud psychologynot Jungian metaphysical truth.

>>10000469
>t. Jewish pervert.
>>
>>10000478
Thats exactely how jung viewed the metaphysical substrata, please actually read him before trying to say something isnt Jungian. If i remember correctly Jung believed the mother was an archaic rebirth symbol and his conceptualisation of the libido isnt specifically freudian, he didnt view either as strictly sexual
>>
File: Girls.png (490KB, 449x401px)
Girls.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>10000395
>cimean
>>
What the fuck is all this symbolic nonsense. We draw the Sun as a circle with rays because that's what it looks like. We draw a house as a square with a triangle because that's what it looks like.
Jung was wrong about everything
>>
>>10001761
>We draw the Sun as a circle with rays because that's what it looks like.
Not really. When did you look at the sun and see a yellow sphere emanating yellow lines?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.