[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimel ines/comments/709g1d/wha

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: hon.jpg (130KB, 959x767px) Image search: [Google]
hon.jpg
130KB, 959x767px
https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/709g1d/what_a_difference_a_few_years_can_make/?st=j7mdvey7&sh=fd77e605

how does someone go through years of hormone therapy, wind up looking like this, and think that literally any difference has been made?

he looks the exact same, but now he has a wig and no beard

like jesus, he actually looked like a normal person before at least
>>
>>8870555
Still fat and ugly but the right one probably could get dicked if she made a tinder profile.

Guess all ugly men should become trannies.
>>
File: 2017 hon.jpg (21KB, 372x438px) Image search: [Google]
2017 hon.jpg
21KB, 372x438px
>>8870555
Looks like an average Finnish woman lol
Check out this one. This hon went from an icky nerd to a thin hair hon with dead zombie eyes IN 6 YEARS.
>>
>>8870585
>that hairline
are wigs that hard to get?
>>
File: imagesDUG9L0E1.jpg (6KB, 171x253px) Image search: [Google]
imagesDUG9L0E1.jpg
6KB, 171x253px
>>8870585
Why does than half of europe think of scandinavian women as beautfull :O
>>
>>8870585
That hairline has to be at least 3 feet above her eyebrows, good god. And her hair is so thin too, are wigs THAT hard to find? Or hair extensions / implants?
>>
>>8870555
>he looks the exact same, but now he has a wig and no beard

Other than makeup or weight loss this is all that you are actually seeing in transition timelines tbhon. If you already looked like a girl but were fat with short hair then it looks like an amazing transformation when your 18 months hrt pic is 40 pounds lighter with long hair and lipstick.

t. Non-trans and never hormones but have actually fooled people with a fake transition timeline of myself and told I got great results lel
>>
File: 295.jpg (15KB, 177x278px) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
15KB, 177x278px
Im starting to think all of the great timelines I've seen have been trolls
>>
>>8870670
Well, younger people (sub 25) can get some facial changes. If they're super young (sub 16) they can get a lot

another big aspect is, like >>8870652 said, weight loss and presentation

Finally, you've got people who simply were rather effeminate to begin with

HRT won't change established bone structure, and unless you're super lucky, it won't help your hairline either.
>>
File: index.png (5KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 250x202px
>>8870688
I've seen people who were older get facial changes.
>>
>>8870700
Facial changes that can't be attributed to
>weight loss
>angle of the shot
>makeup
?

and surgery doesn't count
>>
File: Dpc4LkZ.png (412KB, 1280x567px) Image search: [Google]
Dpc4LkZ.png
412KB, 1280x567px
Image related.

Passing =/= Being pretty.

The only bad transitions are ones where people aren't trying, aren't using the correct style/makeup for how they look, or aren't at the correct levels long enough. Have you seen a CIS woman without makeup? 80% of the time they have really unfeminine features...they just have their entire lives to practice removing them with makeup/style than a person who's trans that has been working on that stuff for maybe 6 months to a few years. Seriously, go look up pictures of most actresses with and without makeup, they're typically 5/10 at best unless extremely lucky with the genetic lottery.

OP's pic passes. The wig works for their face, their makeup is age appropriate, their clothing looks like it's typical for a woman that age. If her voice passes then shes golden.

>>8870585
Some women have thin hair. It's not an attractive trait but it can happen. If you think Chad wouldn't bang a girl cause she has bad hair or that her Stacy friends won't go "hey girl hey!" when they see her because of that then you're wrong. It's hard to tell but either they need to put on makeup less so it stops being cakey or their skin isn't great and they should get on an AHA/BHA/Moisturize routine.
>>
>>8870740
Pretty much this

4chan has pretty ridiculous standards for passing
>>
File: m7hz3EZ.jpg (579KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
m7hz3EZ.jpg
579KB, 2896x2896px
>Thought I'd do a timeline correctly this time ;) Left: 3.5y pre-HRT; Right: 7.5mo on HRT (Present day). So. Much. Happier.
From handsome daddy <3 to M E T A L G U Y.
He also looks like a typical GAMP.
>>
>>8870764
If you're not 10/10 and would look out of place in an anime, I'm sorry you don't pass hon
>>
>>8870801
ouch
>>
>>8870801
um I'm not the only one seeing that eyebrow thing right
>>
>>8870801
Wtf happened to her eyebrows?
she needs laser, a better hairstyle, different glasses, and FFS.
>>
>>8870827
>FFS

give it a couple of years before FFS
>>
>>8870801

Wtf did he do to his eyebrows lmao
>>
>>8870833
That Crimson Chin’s not fixing itself.
>>
>>8870811
His eyebrows are afraid of eachother
>>
>>8870652
I think some people get facial changes from fat redistribution alone. For example, this person looks really different after 3 years: https://imgur.com/T9MpWFV And this person looks a bit different after just 7 months: https://i.imgur.com/LybqJ8y.jpg Still, the facial changes from HRT usually aren't enough unless you were close to passing beforehand.
>>
Someone in the comments called her flawless. Go home you're drunk.
>>
>>8870635
Finland isn't scandinavian, they aren't even really european.
>>
>>8870555
Honestly there won't be a lot of changes if the person is not willed to undergo drastic weight changes. If you're not losing weight before or in the early stages of HRT and gaining slowly while doing HRT there won't be much change visible; most just aren't willed to undergo a change in their diet.
Either they're too lazy and/or too addicted to food or think they will look way too fat. Last ones will always look like twinkhons cause their hips will stay slim, their shoulders wide and their faces too boyish. The overweight ones will either not change at all or remain androgynous blops.
I always thought it's perfectly logical to follow this regiment but apparantly not. Fat migration without losing/gaining happens extremely slow otherwise. It's not even too late when you're already years on HRT, you could start any given time, new fat would make you look more feminine when you would gain it back.
>>
>>8871016
>this person looks a bit different after just 7 months
they look exactly the same, they just changed the angle of the shot to make their jaw smaller, did their eyebrows and put on some makeup
>>
>>8871414
Remember to untick "use subreddit style" so you can downvote those morons.
>>
>>8870555
https://www.reddit.com/r/transtimelines/comments/70dbdf/left_pre_hrt_right_6mo_hrt_mtf_details_in_comments/

:(
Sometimes I'm just very sorry for certain people. Realizing there is nothing you can do for them, there is no advice that will ever help them, is just crushing
>>
>>8871502
It's ironic since estrogen made him even more handsome, lmao.
>>
>>8871502
this is terrible.
>>
Dont be harsh, he looks different, he looks like he has mascara on.
>>
>>8871573
And a wig
>>
>>8870555
Looks just like Frank Black.
>>
>>8871573
stop being such assholes, why do you guys misgender everyone that doesn't pass or isn't pretty? She didn't choose to be unattractive just as she didn't choose to be trans, it's really not her fault, so why choose to be a dick about it?
>>
>>8870555
Trwnsition doesn't work.
Bitterhons are delusional.

>>8870569
No. Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.

>>8870585
H o n

>>8870635
Beauty is subjective, minus symmetry.

>>8870652
Lul, fake timelines. They're almost all fake let's be real minus the ones where they end up hons.

>>8870670
They are. Transition doesn't work.

>>8871414
Bitterhons are delusional.

>>8871844
This is a factor. It's because they're angry bitterhons.
Even though I disagree with transition being a good idea, I am always respectful and try to use the correct pronouns. Bitterhons don't respect, they're delusional hons themselves even if they "pass".
>>
>>8871878
I'm sorry, but isn't transitioning a better alternative than killing yourself?
>>
>>8871878
>>
OP clearly you were just browsing trans timelines on reddit to fuel that part of you that wants desperately to believe she can do this. but then the part of you that hates yourself for what you are lashes out. you feel the need to publicly make fun of these people because they actually went for it and became your biggest fear.
>>
>>8871901
Of course transition is better than killing yourself.
However, it is a last-resort experimental palliative care method that doesn't work. And is basically placebo.

>>8871930
Oh, it's baitposter.

Hey there.

>>8871971
Don't trust bitterhons, and get roped into their cult. Skittles is their jesus.
>>
>>8871991
So what would you recommend me other than transitioning? I'd love an alternative that makes me happy about myself, that doesn't require going through hrt
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.