[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Britbong, finally waiting for an appointment from a clinic Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: 1503839040089.jpg (169KB, 880x696px) Image search: [Google]
1503839040089.jpg
169KB, 880x696px
Britbong, finally waiting for an appointment from a clinic
Should I apply for NEETbux? How does one even go about this
>>
>>8868744
I wish I had NEETbux where I live.
>>
>>8868752
I probably can work, I even used to enjoy it, but considering I now have to live "out" despite passing as much as Eddie Izzard, I doubt I'm getting a job any time soon.

I'm really shit at this whole trans thing. I went to one group thing and wanted to die because it was a bunch of 13 year old autistic snowflakes waxing philosophical about absolutely nothing so I really don't know who else to talk to bar /lgbt/
>>
File: 1503619137024.jpg (774KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503619137024.jpg
774KB, 1080x1080px
bump
>>
File: 1502973027554.gif (2MB, 250x186px) Image search: [Google]
1502973027554.gif
2MB, 250x186px
Come on I know some of you have more interesting things to say than "does like penis make the gay happen?"
>>
File: 1493488814533.gif (2MB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1493488814533.gif
2MB, 250x200px
Maybe not
>>
File: 1440982935799.jpg (135KB, 750x1063px) Image search: [Google]
1440982935799.jpg
135KB, 750x1063px
Come on do I need to trigger y'all?
>>
>>8868744
Getting NEETbux is easy, just fill out the online part for Universal Credit, then you have to call them up and arrange an appointment at your local JC to show them ID and stuff (they also do things like ask you what you're doing to find work, what kinds of work you're looking for, etc.)

If you still live at home, you can only get like 350 bongs a month though. It's only if you're responsible for rent or have dependents/are disabled that you get more than that.
>>
>>8868744
i hope you love waiting two years to get your first appointment before seeing a 60 year old gout ridden alcoholic clinical psych who still spouts blanchard, smells of death, and touches your junk to see if you're not intersex
>>
>>8868982
Will it be helped/interfere with trying to transition at all? I have a flat with my partner
>>8869009
Well it's 9 months for my first appointment and the two people I've seen so far have been absolutely fantastic. Not sure why you got seen by Leatherface
>>
>>8869021
>Will it be helped/interfere with trying to transition at all? I have a flat with my partner
Not sure, I'm not a tranny, but I doubt there's any special provisions for being trans

If you have a flat and are the rent-payer for it, you'll have to claim housing benefit too if you want them to cover it
>>
>>8869034
I only ask since it interferes with getting a job pretty fuckin' hard. I only pay Council Tax on account of the whole being unemployed thing
>>
>>8869042
theres no provision for being trans, you can't count as disabled/exempt from job search unless you have serious mental health issues with it. if you aren't in employment or having a certain role then you also will be unable to be referred to surgery once things with the clinic progress

get a job tranny
>>
>>8869059
Why would I need a job for surgery?
The only thing I said was it's harder to get jobs now I'm "out"
Nobody wants a 6ft beardy twat claiming to be a pretty girl in retail and that's 90% of my experience
>>
>>8869073
its one of all trans clinics things, unfortunately. for some its not just employment, its employment to your appropriate education level. you have to prove you're part of society and accepted in your role. idk how this is gonna effect me either desu, i quit my job to be a housewife lmao. britain is fucked, trans clinics here are awful
>>
>>8869077
I've literally never heard anything even approximating this even from folk who have completely finished transitioning.
Same boat on the housewife front, I'm a hell of a cook and only really enjoy creative work, so I won't be getting a proper career short of someone becoming an artist overnight
>>
>>8869077
They're awful all across yerup. This is what happens when you nationalize your health service, people. Niche issues become mere budgetary concerns to the people who take your tax dollars and then get disregarded as the state gradually siphons funds from the system to line their pork.

But hey, at least it's free right?
>>
>>8869088
I'll take free healthcare over not even if I had to cut my dick off myself to get help
>>
>>8869059
>theres no provision for being trans, you can't count as disabled/exempt from job search
[citation needed]
>>
>>8869088
You do realise you can get private healthcare in Europe too, right?
>>
>>8869126
google it you dumb fuck. if you're that mentally ill you count as disabled, clinics won't treat you in any meaningful way until you get your mental illnesses in check
>>
>>8869151
>Claims stupid things
>Has no sources
Sounds about right
You do realise clinics ARE treating your mental illness right?
>>
>>8869154
oh fuck off i'm not here to hold your hand you fucking ape faced goon, get a life.
>>
>>8869172
>Handholding
>Backing up your claims
Ho shit we got a class A retard
>>
>>8869151
Literally the only two qualifications have to be that the disability has long-term impact on your day to day life and that the disability has lasted for twelve months prior. It's Americans that are autistic about including trannies under disabled, not brits.
>>
Wow threads don't take long to go from dead to shitposting.
My only real question was wtf I'm meant to do when I can't get a job because who the fuck is going to hire a tranny pre-transition
>>
>>8869193
i got a job pretransition in a store, then a second job as a waitress (waiter then) and transitioned on the job and no-one gave a shit. being trans isn't enough to claim disability you roaster

>>8869177
you have google you spastic, number one hit for 'can i claim disability for being trans uk' https://www
.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjgzo3v0qfWAhVqDMAKHZREBnUQFggoMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.disability.co.uk%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fresources%2FDisability%2520and%2520Transgender.doc&usg=AFQjCNFaAXWuuiUu8ECE2UeCu1oCZLkmKA

its a document literally explaining how GICs work and discriminate when it comes to mental illness and disability.
>>
>>8869263
I didn't mention disability? I said I can't get employed because I'm trans. What has your good fortune got to do with that fact?
>>
>>8869335
if you aren't job searching, you can't be getting free monies from gubmint, saying 'gee i can't look for a job due to trans wah wah', just get a damn job its not hard, it only counts against you to not, you dumbass
>>
>>8869366
Why are you being a twat? I never mentioned disability and what part of "I can't get hired now I'm out" implies to you I'm not looking?
>>
>>8869263
Your own link says they can.
>>
>>8869369
maybe the term 'NEETBUX' and applying for universal credit instead of just jobseekers

ps it easy to get hired, boymode it or fag it up, certain professions love gays, waiting tables being one. you pussy
>>
>>8869412
Neetbux being slang for unemployement benefits, which is jobseekers as far as I'm aware, and I never mentioned Universal Credit, someone replied with it and again as far as I follow that IS jobseekers.

>Stop looking for a job and just get one
Why is anyone unemployed with your heroic leadership?
>>
>>8869385
it tells you how to work it so you can because as a basic rule, they don't. its why they have to have a document outlining it, you have to document your mental illness and prove your dysphoria and associated depression is high enough to claim shit, but not bad enough to get discharged from the GIC or sectioned. its all a delicate balancing act.

you limeys need to learn reading comprehension or maybe try being less inbred and whiny. you deserve to be ruled you shit eating gap toothed dog people
>>
File: you look great hunny.png (109KB, 435x312px) Image search: [Google]
you look great hunny.png
109KB, 435x312px
>>8869427
laziness i guess
>>
>>8869438
>you can get neetbucks for dysphoria
BTFO >>8869059
>>
>>8869059
>if you aren't in employment or having a certain role then you also will be unable to be referred to surgery once things with the clinic progress
wtf?!
>>
>>8869733
It's not true
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.