[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board just keeps getting worse and worse. Vitriolic tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

This board just keeps getting worse and worse. Vitriolic tranny whores tearing each other to shreds over pseudoscience and narcissism. You make me embarrassed to be trans.
>>
>>8862631
>pseudoscience
I know it's bad but let's face it, every other trans forum has even worse Blanchard denial.
>>
>>8862639
There are a lot of full-blown autistic girls here who are veritable overgrown children. I'm not kidding. There's a serious lack of maturity on 4chan in general, and I'm pretty tired of seeing DDLG fetishists parade around with a superiority complex just because they have power in numbers when the rest of the world recognizes them for the pathetic wastes that they really are.
>>
>>8862639
Blanchard is a meme that exists solely to give insecure autistic girls an excuse to bully others as an attempt to improve their own self-worth.
>>
>>8862650
Standard quality anti-Blanchard post.
>>
>>8862712
Be serious for a minute. You don't actually believe that garbage. The whole point of 4chan is to be abrasive as possible. So it's just another means to that end out of many.
>>
>>8862782
If I wanted to be abrasive I'd deliberately misinterpret Blanchardianism to mean an opposite of what it does.
>>
>>8862631

Trannies are mentally ill, what else did you expect?
>>
File: 9034583.png (1MB, 798x1250px) Image search: [Google]
9034583.png
1MB, 798x1250px
>>8862631
People are in control of how badly they react to things I say.
>>
>>8862793
Blanchardianism is the LGBT community's equivalent of "race realism." What good comes out of using "science" to disparage people in the very minority group you're a part of?

>>8862795
OK.

>>8862801
Go to bed.
>>
This is essentially why I don't recommend trans girls or anyone questions to this board. It's an autistic shithole with a whole bunch of unhealthy misinformation. Honestly anyone mentioning Blanchard, AGP, or HSTS should just get an autoban but the mods would never do that.
>>
>>8862832
>Honestly anyone mentioning Blanchard, AGP, or HSTS should just get an autoban but the mods would never do that.
I agree, but 4chan takes too much pride in its "culture," organically created by its users—even if it is harmful ultimately to the very cause the board represents. Narcissists and antisocial people are who 4chan caters to the most. That's the whole point.
>>
>>8862813
>to disparage people
?

>>8862832
gb2r/asktransgender
>>
File: Trans8.jpg (1MB, 2610x1792px) Image search: [Google]
Trans8.jpg
1MB, 2610x1792px
>>8862648
>girls
>>
>>8862860
HSTS use Blanchardianism as a means to be homophobic towards transgender lesbians.
>>
>>8862865
Why are you accusing me of that?
>>
>>8862893
So you don't believe "transbians are angry male rapists in dresses just trying to live out a sick perverted fetish tbqhon the nazis should gas those triggered trannies Blaire White was right 1488"?
>>
File: 7848748747488.jpg (48KB, 313x381px) Image search: [Google]
7848748747488.jpg
48KB, 313x381px
>>8862648
> DDLG fetishists parade around with a superiority complex
> just because they have power in numbers
>>
>>8862666
Nice trips, Michael
Wanna shag?
>>
>>8862901
Nope!
>>
>>8862862
how'd this guy's face get even fucking manlier? what the fuck?
>>
>>8862908
Well you must be in the minority then.
>>
>>8862922
Why's that?
>>
Rich white cis male here where the qt trans gfs at?
>>
>>8862832
If it were possible to upvote posts on 4chan, I would hack the entire site just to give you one thousand spammed upvotes.

You practically hit the nail right on the head. People who genuinely suffer from gender dysphoria or are questioning themselves should never use 4chan as a source for information or answers. I think most people on this board are here to shitpost and troll people who are self-repressed or hate themselves.
>>
>>8863224
>I think most people on this board are here to shitpost and troll people who are self-repressed or hate themselves.
This. This community fucking sucks.
>>
>>8862832
>>8863224
>ban what i don't like!
>upvote!

>>8863228
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
>>
>>8863257
Don't kid yourself. 4chan is full of egotists and is one of the biggest echo chambers on the internet. It's either assimilate, or leave. Maybe you should be the one who leaves.
>>
>>8863257
You're just appallingly fucking stupid to believe that 4chan is in any form superior to any other website when all of the content is rehashed shit that is filtered through what the popular ones think is acceptable. You think this is any different from any other website, you're mistaken. Dumbass.
>>
>>8863263
>It's either assimilate, or leave. Maybe you should be the one who leaves.
I don't follow? You're the one bitching about the board. I'm just telling you where you'd be more at home.

Guessing you just couldn't think of a better retort than "no, you!"
>>
>>8863282
4chan is one of, if not the biggest circlejerk on the internet. So if you think you're somehow superior for inflating yourself, maybe you should leave.
>>
>>8863291
Again, I'm not the one bitching about how everyone but me should be banned.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.