[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of the other MTFs here feel intimidated and threatened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: 1504098297704.png (691KB, 1000x1419px) Image search: [Google]
1504098297704.png
691KB, 1000x1419px
Do any of the other MTFs here feel intimidated and threatened by hyper-masc "repressers"?
>>
Honestly, any sort of forced personality trait is unnatractive AF, if not borderline creepy.
>>
I want a masc represser to dom.
>>
>>8862222
Good.
Fear my mangry repressor self.
I will find you all and kill you fuckers in your sleep.
I'm mad.
>>
>>8862222
In real life? I've never encountered such a person. The closest to a repressor I know could never be considered "hyper-masc".

That said if I knew some caitlyn jenner tier repressor and they were actively transphobic that'd be a whole nother story.

I'm not worried in the least by internet spooks though, they're probably all beta manchildren
>>
I was trying to without succes XD I got decent grip of karate and shooting but never managed really being masc
>>
I wasn't but I just got my jaw cracked and my shoulder dislocated and broken in almost 24 hours in legit controlled spars so now im scared af about my bone density and I notice I FEEL smaller psychologically after having these injuries, I'm honestly feeling quite anxious
>>
>>8862222
No. They are, to a 'man', paper tigers. There isn't a real man among them (which is no surprise since they're, you know, women). All (sadly) laughable in their naivete and pitiable in their affect. I ~sincerely~ hurt for them, even while I have to laugh or I'll absorb their negativity.
>>
>>8862222
As someone who never really repressed (I was asking my parents to put me on HRT since I was like 10 lol) I don't really understand people that repressed for a long time, and have a really hard time relating to some of their issues, particularly the ones that presented as straight men before transitioning.
>>
>>8862222
nope, i feel bad for them desu
>>
File: 1500416675669.jpg (38KB, 480x435px) Image search: [Google]
1500416675669.jpg
38KB, 480x435px
>>8862222
Just leave me alone.
I don't talk to you guys.
I don't leave the house or have friends.
I just browse 4chan a lot but that's it.

Not everyone can be happy. If I was an asshole I would have killed myself already but I don't want my mom to be sad.
Seriously leave the repressors alone. Not all of us can be ourselves and happy.
>>
>>8862629
I'm you

Why can't /lgbt/ stop treating us like shit? We're the most miserable people on the earth already
>>
>>8862629
>Seriously leave the repressors alone. Not all of us can be ourselves and happy.
But this is about the hyper-masc ones. You normal repressors are pitiable in your own right (and desu, were it not for several strokes of luck, there I would be too), but you're not ~laughable~ and that's a huge difference.
>>
>>8862618
Underage Pls go
>>
>>8862618
This.

I'm pretty sure that "repression" is just the straight male version of cis straight women saying that they're "queer".
>>
>>8862618
>>8862651
Which issues of theirs do you not relate to?
>>
>>8862656
Not those posters but I just don't... Get it? Why would you let yourself get destroyed by puberty if you were actually trans? Like it just doesn't make any sense?
>>
>>8862664
Also, more importantly, why you would be the one to choose to go through it.
>>
>>8862664
What's your age?
Also what country are you from?
Are you parents accepting of your trans issues?

Legit curious here.
Try telling your mom you were a girl in 96 and then get beaten with a giant ass woden spoon until you're all bruised and come back here.
>>
>>8862673
*why would
>>
>>8862222
repressors are not who you should worry about, it's actually hyper masc men who you should worry about
>>
>>8862673
What?

>>8862677
18, USA
Yes of course since I'm trans
>>
>>8862664
I didn't know I was trans.
>>
File: 1500998295965.jpg (257KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500998295965.jpg
257KB, 600x800px
>>8862677
Inhousepharmacy - created 21 years ago
Quality Health, Inc. - created 20 years ago

Even with dial up service in the early 2000s I was able to find out about HRT and transitioning myself online, while home alone as a 12 year old.
>>
>>8862683
That's what I thought.
This thread is just a 18 year old girl from a first world country with a bitch complex shitting over people with shitty lives across the globe.

You have to be a special kind of shallow person to need this kind of thread to feel better about yourself.
>>
>>8862687
How could you order off the internet at 12?
>>
>>8862692
Because she didn't.

This entire thread is ego stroking and beating a dead horse so they can feel like women or something.

How many repressors even make threads or shit their tripfag circlejerk generals?

Even that cureautist doesn't shitpost this much.
It's their new transbian vs het tranny circlejerk.
>>
>>8862689
>>8862702
I'm sorry your a hon I really am, but maybe you should have tried bit harder?
>>
>>8862711
The honposting doesn't work with me because there's a difference between not transitioning and transitioning and becoming a hon.

Again this thread is sad as fuck. If you need to do this to feel better you must be doing quite badly too.

The way you're acting is like some edgy kid who sets a hobo on fire. You gain nothing from that my dude.

Explaining this to a kid is pretty useless though. If you continue being an asshole like this you will probably miss a lot of good in your life.
>>
>>8862641
I'm not underage, lol. My parents didn't put me on hormones when I was 10, (they did "we know you have gender dysphoria but first you need to get over your depression before we can treat that" thing, and then when I pretty strongly showed that my depression was directly related to that, they did the whole "vaguely promising things in the future but whenever those future dates come they just say "maybe we can come back to this in a few months"" thing and I'm not 10 now anyway. My mom straight up told me she would lose her job if I tried to self-med, so I never tried that, I had to wait until I was old enough to have more medical autonomy, at which point I just MADE them deal with it. (to their credit they have actually come around, and are mostly supportive although they still drag their heels on surgery related stuff, I'm old enough now that I could do that without their help [or money])

People may have thought I was more closeted than I was, but most of that was because I didn't feel comfortable IDing as girl until I was on female hormones, but it wasn't a repression thing it was an expression of my honest belief that until I medically transitioned I wasn't functionally a boy or a girl (even if I was a girl internally) , so I just said I was NB, and tried to dress and present androgynously.
>>
>>8862677
>be 6 years old in 96, go to sleep praying to God to make me a girl
>parents have decided to stop having my hair cut in long baby way
>first few times they make me go get it cut I cry and scream and hold on to the furniture as they are try to pull me away
>they finally break me
>don't even bother fighting anything anymore I just cuck myself for too long
I'm embarrassed they didn't even have to beat me to break me
Jdimsa
>>
>>8862727
just leave underage fag
>>
>>8862759
Straight men don't get to choose what trans people do in their own spaces.
>>
>>8862664
>>8862673
many of us didn't even know what hrt was and thought trans meant drag queens if we'd even heart the term
>>
>>8862781
I don't see why you were thinking of yourself as "trans", first of all, and secondly why you were ever associating yourself with those things?

If you were desperately trying to actualize yourself, you would have found out what HRT was.
>>
>>8862656
A lot of stuff like talking about expectations put on them as men, or considering joining the military, or talking about all their male friends or having sex with random women to feel better, or doing sports or stuff like that idek.

Like, I never thought the male "expectations" applied to me in the first place, and when people tried to enforce them on me at best I'd be confused, at worst I'd run away from home or self harm or have a panic attack. In the end, it usually meant that I didn't do it, but the person trying to do it chalked it up to me being "mentally ill" , which is how I ended up in classes for "problem" students, despite getting straight A's and B's and being in advanced courses.

The idea of me willingly joining the military is ridiculous, when I got my "selective service" letter my dad literally tackled and tried to physically force me to sign off on the "I am a man so I can sign up for selective service" bit, and when that failed he just forged my signature.

All throughout highschool I would walk home two miles from my school just so I could avoid using the men's restroom if one of the single user restrooms wasn't accessible, and the idea of having sex at all pre-transition was mortifying, even though I was openly bisexual. I didn't feel comfortable around men, and generally avoided being around them as best I could. I didn't have any male friends past freshman year of high school.
>>
>>8862759
I'm 21, I'm not underage.
>>
>>8862791
i think i'm trans because i feel dysphoric about my sex.

how was i to know hrt existed?
>>
>>8862834
Why would you equate that with "trans" when you didn't even know literal transitioning existed?
>>
>>8862651
I don't know about that... Honestly, I've had a better time relating to trans men about my transition than to most other trans women, because like many trans men I'd pretty much always been very GNC, so the whole "going from a non-lgbt identity to a VERY lgbt identity" isn't something I can relate to, because I've pretty much always been assumed to be some sort of queer.
>>
>>8862839
i realized i was trans later looking back.

back then i didn't know what was wrong with me.
>>
>>8862800
What male expectations did the school consider you a problem student for not doing?

How did you you get away with taking 4 mile round trips to avoid the bathroom in highschool?
>>
>>8862781
Its not about "not knowing what trans was" or not having access to hrt. Like I totally understand that.

And I also understand having a lot of pressure from family and friends (if you had any I guess??) to act in a certain way, but in honesty, I've never had a problem understanding the "Why" of people repressing.

For me, the thing that never made any sense was the "how"...Like for me, trying to make me be into this stereotypical male was like trying to get a hedgehog to do theoretical physics, it wasn't just pushing a round peg into a square hole in that it was something that you could do if you pushed hard enough, when people tried pushing on me harder I didn't do the "man" any better, I just started crying and had panic attacks and was reduced to a mess on the floor. This was the result even if you screamed at me for hours or hit me or tried to punish me in some way or another, like it didn't matter because what they were asking me to me seemed incomprehensible.

Like, how was I supposed to stop shaving my legs, I never saw any other girls with hairy legs? How was I supposed to talk in a deeper voice? How was I supposed to walk "less like a girl" when I was a girl, so of course I'd walk like one, much less i didn't even know what "walking like a girl" meant? How was the phrase "men don't cry" aimed at me supposed to do anything but make me cry even more? How was I supposed to have male friends when most guys were gross and annoying and mean, and even the cute or nice ones talked spent most of their time talking about weird or gross stuff or things I didn't understand?

How was I supposed to "be a man" when I wasn't one, and never was?
>>
>>8862920
i got told not to shave and to get my hair cut and i did because they would punish me
>>
>>8862880
By having good enough grades that the teachers didn't mind if I was late or absent once in a while and being good at avoiding the administration after years of navigating their fucked up system for mentally disabled kids and delinquents. I also had really good bladder control, and drank less water and stuff than I needed (I usually would only take a few sips of juice in the morning for my pills, and then wait till dinner to drink anything else... The habit has stuck with me unfortunately, which isnt great for my health)

For my last two years in highschool, I part timed at a community college, which actually had gender neutral bathrooms, but more importantly meant school at highschool for me was out after only 3 periods, meaning I could just go home if I needed to pee without anyone stopping me.

A lot of the reason the school didn't like me stemmed from the fact that I refused to go into the boys lockerroom, and the one time they forced me to in 6th grade I basically had one of the worst panic attacks I've ever had in my life, like to the point where I actually blacked out part way through and somehow ended up wandering through the halls of the school with my hand bleeding, after which they were like "well this clearly means this student has autism and can't mean anything else, so we are putting them in the classes with the problem students". Also there was the fact that throughout middle school I was pretty relentlessly picked on and bullied primarily for being "gender non conforming" (although some of it was boys being creepy in the ~other~ way, idk if they were gay or just didnt care cause I looked enough like a girl lmao) and when I fought back I would be the only one who got in trouble cause the administration said things like "I was asking for it" or just as often "It was just boys being boys, and you didn't understand it".
>>
>>8862983
Didn't your parents object to the false autism classes?

Wherever you changed how did you put up with wearing the boys uniforms, especially for sports, and just doing sports with the boys at all?
>>
>>8863000
Boys uniforms? I went to public school lol.

In middle school the only time they tried to make me do gym led to the whole "crazy panic attack" and after they tried a couple more times I guess they gave up and said that if I couldn't use the boys lockerroom I couldn't do PE, so I didn't do PE in middle school. In Highschool, trying to avoid the grief that it caused me in middle school, I just just filled my slots full of all academic classes, which meant increasing my workload a lot, but meant I didn't have to take PE if I could prove I was getting outside exercise (since I walked to and from school this was pretty easy) .

My parents tried really hard for me to sports (partially cause like my older sister was super sporty, and me not liking sports at all was like incomprehensible to them) and tried to make me do track one year. I did the summer training for track, which was fine cause it wasn't gender segregated since it was mostly informal or something, and their were no uniforms. It was fine, cause I could hang out with the girls I was friends with that were on track, and nobody treated me weirdly aside from the coach calling me a girl for my girly hang shake but I didn't recognize that as an insult lmao.

But when the time came to actually sign up during the school year for regular track, which was gender segregated and required uniforms and stuff like that. And I refused to sign up, told my parents I wouldn't do it, but my dad wouldn't listen to me and literally tried to drag me to the school office to sign me up by force but I refused and they couldn't sign me up without me signing such and such form and promising to be a good student or whatever, so he couldn't force me even though he was standing right there.

Needless to say, after that he went ballistic. I'm honestly still terrified of my dad getting mad, even if he has calmed down a lot from when I was younger.
>>
>>8863203
Aren't there still uniforms, even if it's just skirts vs pants?

In middle school what did you do when everyone else did PE?

Why did you need to increase your workload a lot to replace PE instead of just filling the same time? Seems unfair if academic classes work like that and PE is just exercise.
>>
>This early transitioner
Congratulations. You're a stereotype of everything wrong with younger transitioners in first world countries
>>
File: 1504493669443.png (323KB, 600x874px) Image search: [Google]
1504493669443.png
323KB, 600x874px
>>8863375
Why should early transitioners be expected to kiss ass and act subservient to late transitioners who don't even hold the same archetypal identity and sexuality as them?
>>
>>8863326
Uh, no? There are no uniforms in public schools ? Also like no one wore skirts, not even the cis girls. In the washnigton state even the straight girls dress like lesbians.
>>
>>8863326
Oh, forgot to answer the other questions!
In middle school during the time when I would be doing PE I was in the "remedial class" or whatever you wanna call it. And the reason for the last question is that schools (or at least public schools in washington state) hate anyone that needs different treatment, or does stuff differently, and don't care if they are making life harder for them.
>>
>>8863387
They arent expected to do that though. What the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>8863464
What are you getting mad at her for other than demanding that they "respect your ' struggle ' "?
>>
>>8863495
That's not a her. It's Caraposter.
>>
>>8862629
Dad*
>>
>>8862222

what if you're an extremely femme cis male represser, do you just kys or what
>>
Group Three (G3) is composed of natal males who identify as female but who act and appear normally male. We can hypothesize that prenatal androgenization was sufficient to allow these individuals to appear and act normally as males but insufficient to establish a firm male gender identity. For these female-identified males, the result is a more complicated and insidious sex/gender discontinuity. Typically, from earliest childhood these individuals suffer increasingly painful and chronic gender dysphoria. They tend to live secretive lives, often making increasingly stronger attempts to convince themselves and others that they are male.

http://www.avitale.com/developmentalreview.htm
>>
>>8863926
wrong
>>
>>8864779
Explain.
>>
>>8864800
It hurts his manhon feefees because repressors have a female brain while his AGP mansbian ass doesn't.
>>
>>8864804
Hahaha. I mean I stoped repressing but I was able appear normaly masculine etc and therefore find claims otherwise stupid
>>
File: 98304958.png (338KB, 524x552px) Image search: [Google]
98304958.png
338KB, 524x552px
>>8864814
If you have enough "androgenization" to look and act like a total man, it means that you are one, regardless of wether or not you claim to have 'unconscious' gender dysphoria.

Also, that post is describing AGP and that definition of having dysphoria but also identifying with straight males roles is talking about mansbianism.
>>
File: 1487099157334.gif (2MB, 255x191px) Image search: [Google]
1487099157334.gif
2MB, 255x191px
>>8864836
>Cara trying this hard to prove he's a girl.
>>
>>8864845
He is illiterate
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.