[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have never seen a FtM that was attractive pre-T.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

File: b4f.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
b4f.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
I have never seen a FtM that was attractive pre-T.
>>
I have.
>>
>>8861593
Oh I have too. Very attractive.

Being trans isn't really about feeling "unattractive" and wanting a change because of THAT.
>>
>>8861593
It makes sense, though. FtMs are lesbians who are so butch they become men. Have you ever seen an attractive butch lesbian? I didn't think so.
>>
File: smug anime face 13.jpg (106KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime face 13.jpg
106KB, 1280x720px
>>8861593
>carried by t
>>
>>8861593
Attractive pre-T usually makes for attractive post-T which makes for enough self respect to go stealth instead of posting timelines all over the internet.
>>
i'm pre t and while maybe not objectively attractive, i can at least say for sure that my transitional goals don't include being more attractive/desirable
>>
That's because "FtM" doesn't exist, they're just extremely ugly butch lesbians who can't get a girl so they go through mental gymnastics to come out as """trans""" and become a """boy""" instead.

MtF is the ONLY trutrans applicable gender.
>>
>>8861918
Stunned at the lack of sense here
>>
>>8861593
My ex was pre-T and he was hot af, at least appearance wise (he had a hormonal condition so he might not technically count). Shame he kinda had a shitty immature personality, and was a manslut.
>>
>>8861593
Seen loads
>>
>>8861593
Me too. I've never seen one. The attractive ones are on T.
>>
>>8862089
How is there a lack of sense? Only a trutrans handsome guy would give away his male looks to become trans.

"""FtM""" girls have nothing to lose since they're already so ugly, so they're just trying something different instead and using the trans banner to do it

MtF is the ONLY trutrans applicable gender
>>
>>8861918
w e w
e
w
>>
>>8862111
He cheated on me a month into our relationship (despite him insisting on us being poly, and also coerced me into having an open relationship too, so he could basically sleep with whoever he wanted if he fucking told me, and even then he found a way to cheat on me) and left me for a girl I think in part because she didnt have any problem with him randomly sleeping with people without telling her (including all her friends). But damn was he cute.
>>
>>8861593
I know one that was a goddess.
Like I'm very jealous of him because he looked like what I wish I could be one day.

Think of a prettier miley cyrus when she had long hair and wasn't a weird slut.
>>
>>8861918
t. chaser and virgin
>>
File: the guy I'm talking about.jpg (180KB, 1022x766px) Image search: [Google]
the guy I'm talking about.jpg
180KB, 1022x766px
>>8862148
Also to prove my point I decided to find one of his older picture so you guys understand.

He's pretty cute nowadays too.
Tell me this doesn't beat 99% of MtF who ever posted on this board, me included?
>>
>>8862295
Ftm are always better than mtf point blank
>>
>>8862140
Jokes on you--I'm even uglier as a boy
>>
Here's him nowadays with his gf, she was his highschoool sweetheart and they stayed together.

Anyways I'm posting this so OP understands there's a lot of FtM who were very pretty before transitioning.

>>8862306
>Ftm are always better than mtf point blank

Not going to argue with that. I know I will never be good at anything but maybe this will stroke your ego or something so go for it.
>>
>>8862295
>posting pictures of girls
>attractive ftm pre-t
I thought we were talking about guys. She's pretty, but not handsome as a guy.
>>
File: IMG_0026.jpg (39KB, 542x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0026.jpg
39KB, 542x540px
I am distinctively pre-T and am tempted to post my picture
for the validation but I'm scared of looking like I think that I'm an exception to OP's statement
>>
>>8862295
>>8862324
Amazing genes. A shame testosterone ruins blonde hair.

>>8862485
Nah. OP's premise was that FtM's were generally unattractive females.
>>
>>8862295
That really is pretty.

I know he probably feels the same about mtfs, but I just can't get how someone can be that happy feminine attractive girl and want to change to being a guy.
>>
>>8862612
are you basing your assumption that he was happy as a girl on one smiling picture?
>>
>>8862649
Yes. I know he must have had miserable times too, but not all the time for a photo like that to exist.
>>
>>8862558
>Amazing genes.
Yeah he was hot before and after. I like both.

>>8862612
>>8862649
I'm not him so I can't talk about his struggles but he was doing pretty well.
Was openly a lesbian during all his school years with his sweetheart and had a lot of happy fun moments together.

Some people can probably hide depression and stuff like that really well but he seemed to be doing really good.

Also had an awesome family, very supportive and open minded.

Not going to talk more about him though the picture was just to prove OP some FtM were quite pretty before transition unlike he thought.
>>
>>8861918
>they're just extremely ugly butch lesbians who can't get a girl

I'm morbidly curious how you'd explain ftm that are exclusively into men.
>>
>>8862668
It's just weird that even as a lesbian in the first pic, his presentation wasn't butch. Just pretty girl.

I'd like to talk to an ftm like him about what that life was like, as a pretty lesbian or straight girl.
>>
File: bucky.jpg (34KB, 407x305px) Image search: [Google]
bucky.jpg
34KB, 407x305px
buck angel was hot

most ftms were hot pre-t. most women are hot in general
>>
>>8862763
Maybe he is bi-gender
As in can function in society as both girl and boy.

Sadly I couldn't- I was a total wreck before HRT.
>>
>>8862530
do IT
>>
>>8862530
>>8862835
Just post it as long as you don't look like a truck you're already above average for the demographic
>>
File: IMG_3220.jpg (2MB, 2448x3058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3220.jpg
2MB, 2448x3058px
>>8862835
>>8862992
ok-- here's my face
>>
>>8863047
not u but whoever this is looks like timmythick lmfao
>>
>>8863068
Nah it's me but yeah i've heard "timmy thick" before. luckily my fat isn't distributed like that
>>
File: 1474308177494.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1474308177494.png
55KB, 217x190px
>>8863047
Looks cute enough, just stop making faces like you were autistic
>>
eh, I was hot when I passed for a straight girl. Now I'm a pretty okay gay guy
>>
I'm a pre-t transguy/dysphoric female and I think I'm pretty attractive now. I have a good sex life ans was even married briefly. I don't know if it's worth risking that for an anything-but-sure-thing as a guy or not.
>>
>>8863528
>>8863537
What's living as an attractive girl like? The best and worst parts? The parts that make you want to transition?
>>
>>8863562
>best
people are nice to you and tend to want to help you
easy to get laid
>worst
i'm going to ignore the immediate effects of dysphoria for this one, since that's a given
people don't take you seriously. I know this gets said a lot, but I used to work at a hardware store and I would have people literally ask me if they could speak to a man. but when i was carrying a bucket or something people would offer to help me. which is nice in a way, i guess, but also very emasculating. it's a bucket. it weighs like 40 lbs. I can handle it.
>parts that make you want to transition
well that's just dysphoria.
looking in the mirror and feeling disgust is a solid start.
>>
>>8863601
>>best
>people are nice to you and tend to want to help you
>easy to get laid

in my experience as a fairly good looking cis guy, this has also been the case, but definitely to a less extent than women. basically, being attractive is life on ezmode, but everyone already knew that.
>>
>>8863605
I used to think people were always being nice to me to make fun of me or something (I got bullied a lot in middle and elementary school, so that was a fair assumption). Eventually I just realized I was hot.
>>
>>8863601

I'd tap that ass
>>
>>8863601
>>8863605
Examples of just how much nicer and more helpful people are to attractive girls?

It's weird thinking of being female-presenting and also feeling emasculated.
>>
>>8863562
Best
>people are nicer to you, yes. they'll do you favors (if you're okay with getting perved on in return some of the time)

Worst
>scary--people following you through grocery store and home at night, telling you how they want to fuck you or how nice your ass is every two seconds, losing their shit and getting hostile if you don't act appreciative of their attention, even since age 12
>people assume you're stupid. when I started passing it was like everyone miraculously cared about what I had to say

Why transition
>dysphoria

Honestly, it didn't have much to do with being hot or not as a girl or any of it. Being visibly gay's not easy either but what I couldn't handle was my body. I'd have killed myself
>>
>>8863639
How bad is the getting perved on for favors?
>>
>>8863613
i had the same issue and to this day i can never tell if someone is being sarcastic when complimenting
>>
>>8863784
Honestly, it's one of the less-bad ways to get sexually harassed because at least you get something for it. Depending on the favor--if it's like accepting a drink or a nighttime car ride, beggar beware.

Also, it ended up making me very nervous when guys offered me stuff because if you turn them down there is a chance they could be so offended by your perceived bitchiness+contempt they flip a shit. So you end up making a choice between potentially "leading someone on" for something you don't want much anyway and didn't ask for, or triggering a guy's insecurity and having him get mad.

Every now and then I spend an afternoon or so in drag and I pass as cis pretty okay (with a lot of effort). It's ended up overwhelming for social reasons on several occasions
>>
Ftm genitals are disgusting hairy vagina and clit looks like a minipenis that doesn´t even cum
>>
File: 1496776978820.jpg (30KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1496776978820.jpg
30KB, 456x402px
>>8862295
>>8862324
>>8862668
>Lesbian
>Decide to become a man.
>Continue having a lesbian relationship with your lesbian gf.

top kek.
>>
>>8863840
Examples of times it paid off and times they flipped?
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.