[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we stop transphobic straight males from not be attracted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1505309162243.jpg (233KB, 794x645px) Image search: [Google]
1505309162243.jpg
233KB, 794x645px
How do we stop transphobic straight males from not be attracted to beautiful women like pic related?
>>
>>8859890
Mansbian false flag to make straight trans look bad.
>>
>>8859895
nah, it's a non-trans false flagger I think
>>
>>8859890
Do non-binary people have intersex brains relative to cis people of either gender? Do drag queens? Is this phenomenon exclusive to transitioning transsexuals?
>>
>>8859895
C'mon this is OBVIOUSLY a gay guy. He even mentions wanting to leave BOYS breathless.
>>
>>8859916
wouldn't straight girls want that too?
>>
>>8859919
He's not a straight girl. Its a Jewish fem gay guy. Why is this so hard to grasp?
>>
Oh come on, I'm a chaser and even I can say she doesn't pass well enough. For fuck's sake, she's got a 5 o'clock shadow. Is she even on hormones? If she were a femboy or a twink trying to get gay men, she might have more success, but then she'd have to go go a gay bar, not just any old bar in the city that might have at most one or two gay guys.
>>
>>8860016
which is why we're thinking it's a false flag, chaseranon.
>>
Why are so many trans people unable to comprehend straightness? It means you're attracted to people who are both the opposite sex *and* gender. When they say "I'm attracted to women," it's because their concept of gender is intrinsically linked to sex. Even if you want to insist your definitions are objectively correct, all this means is they're saying it wrong. Not that you can take their statement and insert your own meaning and somehow have that override their sexuality.
>>
>>8860046
we comprehend straightness completely, anon. It's you who doesn't.
>>
>>8860062
If you think straight people are obliged to find trans people attractive, you don't understand straightness, or sexuality for that matter.
>>
>>8860087
nobody's "obliged" to find anybody attractive. That flies entirely in the face of sexual autonomy.
What's being said is that if a man finds a trans woman attractive, he's still straight.
>>
>>8860090
You can find anybody attractive and be straight. Plenty of cis men fuck each other regularly for pleasure and still consider themselves straight. But 'classically straight' people do not find trans people attractive, nor are they obliged to.

My point being, whatever you may personally believe or say here, there are plenty of trans people out there who genuinely believe and proclaim that identifying as straight means you're obliged to find them sexually desirable.
>>
>>8860030
He is non binary. Are all non binaries false flags?
>>
>>8860090

Should women be forced to share areas where they have the expectation of privacy and will be nude with such individuals?
>>
>>8860128
>nor are they obliged to.
you're acting like I think any differently? I outright said that nobody is obliged to find anybody attractive.
And there are plenty, sure. There are plenty of idiots in any group, trans included. Doesn't mean anything more than those specific people being dumb.

>>8860137
honestly I think it's a situation that I don't have a good answer to. No matter what, there are going to be a lot of uncomfortable people
If we say "yes, they have to share private spaces with trans people", then we'll get women sharing spaces with people who don't look remotely female, such as people in the OP pic, and that'll obviously make the majority of women uncomfortable
If we say "no, trans people have to use the spaces corresponding with birth sex", then we get people who actually pass in the areas of the birth sex. And if you've got someone who clearly looks like a woman sharing private spaces with a bunch of men, most of those men are going to be uncomfortable
It's not a question to which I have a legitimate answer. It's a difficult question.
>>
>>8860163
That's why the law needs to rest on biological gender. This is a male with a penis who needs to use men's only nudity spaces.
>>
>>8860178
Already mentioned bio bit.
It's still gonna make roughly equal amount of people uncomfortable (well, more since we're including trans people being uncomfortable in that one but that's a fairly small difference)

If we're taking bio gender, then we've got trans dudes who look obviously male in the female spaces and trans women who look obviously female in male spaces

And I don't think that the uncomfortableness ends simply with genitals. If we take a trans dude, all hairy and muscular, I'm pretty sure most women would be uncomfortable having him in their nude spaces regardless of whether he has a penis or a vulva.
>>
>>8860178
all the law needs to rest on is what the people want
it's divided right now, but the trend is clear- what more and more people want is for trans people to use the facilities that they feel comfortable with

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/10/03/americans-are-divided-over-which-public-bathrooms-transgender-people-should-use/
>>
>>8859890

"I go my whole life being called a freak, not my gender, yelled at, abandoned, harassed, etc."

"But going to an individual bathroom is the ultimate indignity"
>>
>>8860199
This is an argument against attacking people in restrooms for crossdressing, which I agree with. Male crossdressers using men's restrooms should not face violence and if they do those who perpetrate it should face punishment. That is not being disputed.

As a male I would be pretty horrified to have a "transgender male" in my bathroom with a flap of leg skin attached to their vagina.

Laws are not based around feelings.

>>8860204
If that ever happens I, and others, will make a point of using the women's restroom as hairy cis males until they change the law back again.
>>
>>8860282
laws are entirely based around feelings, mate.
>>
>>8860282
the laws are already like that in 48 states. the bathroom bills are banning it, not allowing it
guess what? in those 48 states, there's really no issues.
>>
hahahaha you NTs are all so dumb, you don't have the ability to analise things and see their core. you don't see what the real problem is, you're making fun of the person and don't even ask the basic questions about what's behind society's acceptance of things, a nature of the social norm, what the word "wrong" really means and so on. you don't see anything behind your concept of society and norm, you take things as given
>>
>>8860256
>going to an individual bathroom is the ultimate indignity

people who say this have to be trolling
>>
>>8859890
If you want to be more sexual appealing to (X) group, work on being more attractive to (X). Inner beauty is bullshit. Sexual attraction is primarily driven by visual cues, and I can guarantee you the vast majority of straight men aren't into things like beard shadow.

You can either be a snowflake, or get in line with the rest of the women and actually **TRY** to attract a man.

Nobody **HAS** to be attracted to you. Not everyone gets to be pretty. Tough luck. Learn to deal with it like the rest of us.
>>
>>8859914
aren't non binary amabs just transgirls who don't pass so they live as something in between?

i know i am, cause "femboy" is too peter pan syndrome for me to call myself that
>>
As a GAMP I find this tranny unattractive and degenerate. Same goes for his bindi and albino friends.
https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/wjq99z/why-cant-my-famous-gender-nonconforming-friends-get-laid
>>
>>8859890
>(About as often as a total solar eclipse, tbhon)

Fixed that for him
>>
>>8860016
The answer is no, no, and I don't even know if they use female pronouns.

I mean, it would be one thing if they just claimed to be NB, but they just straight say "I'm a trans woman, even though I still go by Jacob, don't shave, am not on hormones, don't even fucking shave my legs". Like people act like its just "straight" guys that pretend to be trans (i'm not sure pretend is the right word, but like, they clearly aren't women, unlike actual trans women, idk) and say things like "mansbien" or whatever and use that to denigrate bi and les trans women in general, but the fact of the matter is gay men do this shit just as often, and are often times even more obnoxious.

They say things like "oh i'm a nb trans woman, so that makes it ok that im basically just a gay guy in bad drag", but the fact is there are real NB trans people out there (yes, I know, shocking) and they don't look like this.
>>
>>8862206
>In the meantime, Jacob and I both OMG'd over our new favourite word—femmezone—as I imagined saying it with three syllables, fe-me-zone, like Amazon. That kind of wit and creativity is exactly how so many of us trans kids have trained ourselves to combat rejection.

Holy shit, that total lack of self-awareness. The whole article reads like borderline satire. How can they not realise they're indistinguishable from the '''friendzoned''' '''nice guys''' they surely despise?
>>
>>8860644
basically yes and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. amab nbs are just crossdressing weirdos with hormone tits and beards
>>
>>8863769
yuck. Jacob is not femme by any stretch of the word.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.