[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the final possible age to transition and still be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0823.jpg (268KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0823.jpg
268KB, 600x800px
What's the final possible age to transition and still be considered legitimate?
>>
Well, I don't think there's really a final age necessarily
like, there was that old girl from ww2 who transitioned at like 90 or whatever
it makes sense that she wouldn't have necessarily transitioned younger. Society was absolute shit when she was growing up, there wasn't much knowledge on what being trans actually was, and by the time there was knowledge she already had a wife and family, which can make it a lot more difficult to get yourself to start transitioning
every person has a different experience, meaning there's no true age
>>
25 at absolute maximum. Even then your likely hood of being a hon is high. Late teens is best and early 20s is okay.
>>
>>8859814
So I still have chance (25)
>>
>>8859814
>late teens is best
how's it going hon?
simple fact that if you don't transition at the 13-15 range, you're probably gonna end up a hon
and, frankly, if you haven't killed yourself before turning 18 if you haven't transitioned, you're probably a fake anyways
>>
>>8859789
This question gets asked alot. If we Talk about passing: It depends on your genes, some people do well even if they start at 40 some are already fucked at 18.
Some say early transition > all but it might even be over at 15 for some people.
>>
File: 2.png (638KB, 639x589px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
638KB, 639x589px
>>8859789

Transition at 13 they said

You'll be a hon they said

Pic is me. Started transition at 32. The pic is at 8 months hrt. The only reason I don't pass is voice, which I'm still training.

>>Hard work makes wonders. Don't believe the trolls. Learn a lot, take good care of your body and make wise choices.

Just don't be the one who pops pills while keeping playing videogames and doing basically nothing more transition wise, and then complains "hurr durr why am I not an anime girl?". Transitioning is much more than just getting hrt.
>>
>>8859967
Rest of body? T Should have fucked you up unless you win the genetic lottery
>>
>>8859789
>>8859823
>>8859840
>>8859871
>>8859967
>>8859981
Should have clarified that I was talking about legitimacy of identity, not just passibility.
>>
>>8859967
What would you suggest outside of taking meds?
>>
File: 1-4.jpg (114KB, 721x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1-4.jpg
114KB, 721x1280px
>>8859981

This is what a carefully planed diet, squats and cycling looks like. Body is still a work in progress, tho. Shoulders might have no solution, but other than that, I'm pretty happy with the results!!!

>>8860000

If you feel dysphoria you're legitimate. That's my opinion.

>>Identities are as real and legitimate as their owners feel them to be. You are the one who knows who you are in the inside, that's the only source of legitimacy you should care about.

Trans women can be so fragile when starting transition, don't let trolls on 4chan tell you who you are, because they just want to make you suffer for the lols.

>>8860025

Stop wasting time and money on tv, videogames, drinking... start taking good care of your body and get lots of information, do meet fellow transitioners and trans who've long transitioned. Wake up every morning with the clear goal to improve something about yourself.

Learn about nutrition, learn about fitness, learn about skincare, learn about makeup and fashion.

And be patient, this is not done overnight. I did tons of work while I was waiting for my prescription. At a physical level, we can say my transition started before HRT, because I was already doing stuff to change.

And yes, I might be showcasing, but that's because I'm proud of what I've achieved so far. They said I was going to be a hon, yet I think I turned out well.

Hard work, smart choices, and lots of grit. That's it!!
>>
>>8860101
>And yes, I might be showcasing
honestly you deserve to showcase. You've done leagues better than most people here.
>>
>>8859789
Depends on genetics.
>>
>>8860106
What guides did you follow? I do squats every other day and intend to start running once the weather clears up, what diet steps and other exercises will help?
>>
there is no final age anon, do whatever makes you feel happy in life
>>
File: transpepe.jpg (1MB, 1600x1579px) Image search: [Google]
transpepe.jpg
1MB, 1600x1579px
>>8859814
>tfw started self med at 24.85
>tfw legitimate
>>
>>8860533

Squats 2x a week, 3x7-12 reps with as much weight as you can SAFELY lift, once 12 reps are easy, increase weight a little until 7 become difficult.

I prefer static bycicle because I can do that in the gym which is comfy.

Diet??? Oh my, read books on dieting for fitness, can't really help you there since I do my own diets according to specific needs I might find... learning to count calories and nutrition has so far been a huge help, desu. I don't stick to a diet, and there's no universal diet for everyone... you might ask /fit/ for that? Sorry, but that's the best I can give to you in this regard, everybody has different goals, bulking muscle is not the same as losing fat, and I can't really tell what you might need right now or not...

as I said, learn lots, that's a real life changer
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.