[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whops! Wow would you look at what I just did? Oh darn look like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

File: myvote.jpg (616KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
myvote.jpg
616KB, 1280x960px
Whops! Wow would you look at what I just did? Oh darn look like I sent it though too what a bummer!

Can't wait until you faggots get BTFO in november
>>
>australian
irrelevant my man
>>
What does the letter look like?
Is it nameless and sent from the bureau of statistics?
>>
>>8859360
Were more relevant than most countries in europe faggot
>>
>>8859349

good, I hope gorsuch overturns it here too desu
>>
>>8859366
>>8859349

also go kill that faggot turnbull and reinstate based tones you insufferable cunt
>>
>>8859365
butthurt
>>
>>8859374
implying all that cock in you fag ass doesn't make you butthurt
>>
>>8859365
still irrelevant, just cuz one crap stinks less than other doesnt mean is less crap
>>
>>8859349
Fuck you, shitcunt.

Every gender, sex, and sexuality has a right to love whatever they want. Just because you retards who think it's a brain disease (when more accurately they're malformed bodies) hate us doesn't mean you have to fuck us over.
>>
>>8859381
>Every gender, sex, and sexuality has a right to love whatever they want.

except minors, right hon :^)
>>
>>8859375
ur so butthurt my man
>>
>doing exactly what I wanted you to do
Straight people are so gullible.
You can get them to suck your dick if you convince them it's not gay.
>>
>>8859349
so when are you coming out, OP?
>>
I'm going to be voting no in this election, not a shitpost.

The reason I'm voting no is honestly the fact there is no protections for free speech, and I'm against the Safe Schools initiative.

Fuck the left wing agenda, even if I'm pro-gay marriage it's simply not worth giving them a victory.

t. Repressing tranny
>>
>>8859382
True.

But then we're getting into pedophilia.
>>
>>8859514
>Has no clue about the Implied Freedom of Political Communication
>Thinks there's no protections for free speech meanwhile there's ads spreading disinfo on daytime TV and it's legal (barring misinformation)
>Being against Safe Schools means voting against Same-Sex marriage!

t. Retarded tranny.
>>
File: 1501366505366.jpg (52KB, 466x379px) Image search: [Google]
1501366505366.jpg
52KB, 466x379px
>>8859349
>/pol/tard thinks he won't get BTFO come the vote

That's cute
>>
>>8859539
>anon don't realise that blocking gay marriage sends a message to libtards and stops safe schools in its tracks
>>
>>8859590
yeah, and it will lead to marriage with kids, animals and trees :^)
>>
>>8859590
>anon do realise that safe schools is already dead but if safe schools was instituted you wouldn't have grown up to be a repressing hon.
>>
>>8859597
No, but it'd end up in way more transtrenders, and many people's lives ruined, also teaching sex ed to kids that young is disgusting. Grade 7, fair enough but fuck off with that shit til high school.

>>8859598
I'd still be a repressor even if safe schools was around tbhon. School is prison enough.

A lot of children question their gender, not many end up trannies. For me, I only questioned after puberty, and starting education of it around then makes sense, as long as it shows both sides of the story and allows excemptions - not grade 1-6. Disgusting!
>>
>>8859598
We'd have hundreds of those kids from the 60 minutes show, it'd be worse than actual trans people as we'd have 10x the amount of transtrenders than actualy trans people.

Voting for this is a horrible idea even if you're a transitioner. It's okay to vote no.
>>
File: XLeCGO2.jpg (494KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
XLeCGO2.jpg
494KB, 2448x3264px
>>8859624
>E-everyone questions their gender and wants to be a girl!
>I only started questioning after puberty!
>>
>>8859514
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>8859661
Not everyone, but it is very common.
I know many people who questioned their gender in their childhood.

Some even has dysphoria! But it went away later on. And no, they're not repressors.

These people's lives would be ruined by the safe schools initiative.

Also, I wouldn't transition in that scenario in your picture. Call me immoral, but everyone has to die sometime.

>>8859662
Remember, it's okay to vote no.
>>
>>8859368
>based tones
I'm not gonna bother googling this.what does it mean. Is it like a food thing
>>
>>8859626
What the hell does same-sex marriage (which is a total non-issue everywhere it's been passed) have to do with transgender kids?
>>
>>8859779
In Australia, it's connected via the Safe Schools Initiative, which is part of the lobbying groups for same sex marriage.
>>
>>8859624
Why is it that the biggest hons like you feel entitled to project and guess that everyone else is like you or try to force others to take the same choices and become manly hons like you?

Wouldn't the fair thing be for you to just go hide in the shadows.
>>
>>8859773
Tony Abbot, the best prime minister Australia's ever had.

>>8860186
I'm not a hon, I'm a repressor.

I'm not encourging people end up like me, that's one of many reasons I'm voting no. The Safe Schools initiative is having many false positives where cis people are transitioning when they shouldn't be.

I'm not pro-gatekeeping mind you, however this isn't even personal choice, it's outright child abuse.

If a child expresses gender dysphoria without any outside stimulus forcing it upon them, I'm all for their treatment.
>>
>>8859349
>people need to get told not to mark the two boxes
Humanity should just disappear. And never come back into existence.
>>
>>8860211
So in other words you are a hon who's prideful of his big gorilla body. And odds are good you'll probably crack in years and become some sort of revolting shaved gorilla that strikes fear into the hearts of women and children.

You want to eliminate legitimate passing mtfs and force everyone to love developing a huge masculine sweaty gigantic body like you.

You're basically trying to convert people into becoming freaks and being proud of it.
>>
>>8859682
>implying that because you associate with other hons who repressed after allegedly having dysphoria and later on became hon monsters everyone is like you
>>
>>8861132
>better misgender any tranny I don't like!
>>
>>8861170
Chosen pronouns are earned, not given to the first crazy that demands them
>>
>>8859381
t. agefluid
t. transage
>>
>>8861642
>Chosen pronouns are earned
What did cis people do to earn them?

What did you do?
>>
>>8859349
>australian
kek
>>
File: slippery-slope.jpg (7KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
slippery-slope.jpg
7KB, 219x230px
>>8859590
>blocking gay marriage stops libtards and safe schools
That's a far stretch.
>>
>>8862011
>>8859349
Polgb BTFO
>>
>>8859514
this is why political parties are cancer
>>
>>8862011
They push, we push back.
>>
>>8862011
Don't you know that preventing people from getting basic liberties always goes well? Kek. Libtards btfo xdDDD
>>
>>8862036
>They push, we push back
It's all become them/'left-wing' vs us/'right-wing' and it's complete chaos because people aren't even thinking critically anymore. When someone jumps the bandwagon on either side they automatically adapt the rest of the group's views without even thinking thoroughly.
>>
>>8862057
Maybe I'd take the LGBT side if I felt it represented me, instead of just being people like me stapled to left-wing ideology.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.