[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to respect bottoms? They aren't even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: fag.jpg (485KB, 767x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
485KB, 767x1024px
How do I learn to respect bottoms? They aren't even humans in my eyes
>>
>>8859288
why?
>>
>being into bestiality
>current year
>>
>>8859288
>be femdom
>tfw cant respect women who sub to men

I'm guessing its a similar feeling anon. I guess i cant understand why theyd want to degrade themself like that, where's the self respect? At least I know I'm being stupid tho and that a woman submitting to a man doesnt make her any less of a person. It's just a personal feeling that makes me dislike it.
>>
>>8859288
Aaah the age old question.. When are you human? It's a discussion of semantics but a very interesting one.

I recommend starting here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristotelian_ethics

Happy reading anon

I hope you find what you are looking for

xoxo

love
>>
>>8859288
I would suggest therapy to address your picropeen. I think you'll find that you're actually angry at God for giving you that time tink and not the bottoms who won't fuck you because of it
>>
>>8859441
*tiny* tink
>>
>>8859288
Let a trap fuck you and then you'll understand
>>
>>8859288
Where do vers people fit in? What about vers tops who let their boyfriend's fuck then every once in a while?
>>
>>8859441
That's not very body positive of you, anon.
>>
All non-vers are subhuman scum desu
>>
>>8859441
Nah, I'm 7 inches doe
>>
I feel like everyone should respect bottoms, femboys and twinks but the personalities that they tend to have makes it hard for me to keep believing that
>>
>>8859288
By finding out what insecurities you have that are causing your problem.

But you don't really want that. You just made this thread to shit on bottoms.
>>
File: 1505243795394.gif (2MB, 219x186px) Image search: [Google]
1505243795394.gif
2MB, 219x186px
>>8859533
>the personalities that they tend to have makes it hard for me to keep believing that
>>
Anal sex is deeply wrong one way or the other and those that say tops are better are themselves even worse.
>>
>>8859562
Gas all frotfags.
>>
>>8859578
Gas all non-swordfags.
>>
>>8859562
truly what you need is a good hard dicking.
>>
>>8859585
I'd kill you if you were before me. And then you'd go to Hell, forever.
>>
>>8859600
>God is okay with me because I just rub my weener all over my bf's
>He hates you because you put yours around the back

God sure is arbitrary, huh?
>>
>>8859634
I didn't talk about me. I talked about killing you and ensuring you'd suffer forever as you deserve. But you're too retarded to understand, like all those who practice anal sex, they're always intellectually deficient. Apparently it also infects your brain.
>>
>>8859644
>If I ramble crazy enough I'll surely win!
Classic frotfag post.
>>
>>8859578
Gas all brownie queens.
>>
>>8859675
t. retard who has nothing of value to say
>>
It is hard to respect bottoms, but remember they could be subhuman, like those women lacking Y chromosomes, or a subspecies, like blacks.
>>
>>8859600
But anon, I won't be in front of you.
I'll be behind you.
>>
>>8859517
pls see OP
>>
>>8860952
Then I'll simply turn around and kill you as intended.
>>
>>8861134
Stop playing hard to get and let us fuck you
>>
>>8861431
My blade will feel hard and cold when it thrusts through whatever passes for a heart in your fleshbag.
>>
>>8859441
>>8861087
>see someone being a shithead
>accuse him of being a shithead because of a rare trait had by random innocent guys
>shithead knows he doesn't actually have this trait
>typos everywhere
flawless burn desu
>>
>>8859288
But they are not human though
Bottoms are just receptacles for semen
>>
>>8861638
My dick will feel hard and warm when it plows into your sweet virgin anus.
>>
>>8861685
ty ty i actually thought i was posting to /s4s/
>quite proud
>>
>>8859562
>those that say tops are better are themselves even worse
why?
>>
>>8861711
How could it feel something when it's been cut ?
>>
>>8859644
>I'd kill you if you were before me. And then you'd go to Hell, forever

Unless you are indeed The LORD ARISEN, you seem to be taking pleasure in imagining being Him. I'm not exactly sure HE appreciates that, but I hope you'll check your copy of HIS scripture.

CHRIST died for your sins. Not the other way around.
>>
>>8861761
Bro, you're dumb.
>>
>>8861702
ok newfag i'll give you 2/11 for effort
no low-hanging fruit try harder
>>
>>8861756
Cutting off my dick will not stop me, nor my dick, from fucking your ass.
>>
>>8861766
first, nice dubs
next, I prefer "brug", which is the new and hotter and gayer version of bruh, so please respect my preferred pronoun or i'll sue
finally, tits or gtfo
>>
>>8861738
>what is hypocrisy and double standard, etc
>>
>>8861777
Gtfo.
>>
>>8861789
Wouldn't that be *being* a top, not just *saying* one is better or worse, despite their sin being equal?
>>
>>8861771
that is seriously downtown. bravfuckingo
>>
>>8861803
I think you must mean
>Gtfo, brug
>>
File: 300-image-xerxes.jpg (776KB, 2048x1080px) Image search: [Google]
300-image-xerxes.jpg
776KB, 2048x1080px
>>8859306
>Be man
>Can't understand how femdom is even possible in hetero relations

How? I mean, you basically have to ask for a guys permission to dominate him. It's hardly dominance then now is it?

The only place femdom has in the bedroom is so the girl can give a little struggle to make her eventual submission to your supremacy all the sweeter. I am a generous god, and will listen to her requests. I will treat us both fairly and equitably. If I am feeling particularly generous, I may even allow you to pretend to have control.
>>
>>8859533
>>8859555
>be 23yo bottom twink
>love to read, cook, clean
>reserved and caring
>college educated, 2 military deployments

I dunno what your experiences have been, but we're not all bad.
There's a good boy out there for you somewhere, gents.
>>
>>8859288
are you fucking kidding me? Every single fag is bottom. Fags like cock and cock is insertive.

Fags who claim to be versatile are bottom
Fags who claim to be bottom are bottom
Fags who claim to be top are bottm
>>
>>8859288
It's really funny when tops posture in this way because they're unable to handle what a bottom goes through by definition. If you claim to be a real man, let's see you take a cock without complaint.
>>
>>8862700
I can physically over power my sub so that doesn't really effect me. There's also fxf relationships where physical domination also works. A lot of femdoms much prefer the mental domination they have over men, it turns them on that someone more powerful than them doesn't do shit.

Also you sound like a self important dick
>>
>>8863657
this
>>
Haхyя ты этo cюдa тaщишь, клoвн? Ocтaвь для гaчa.
>>
>>8864023
>*It* shill
>>
:P just make sure you make that real clear in bed, repetitively
>>
>>8859288
When you realize you're a vApid whore it will all make sense.
>>
Bottoms need no respect. They enjoy being treated like shit
>>
>>8859288
>How do I learn to respect bottoms?
Bottom once.
>>
>>8859306
Same desu, I find it gross when women get used sexually by men in any way
t. dyke
>>
File: 1500964083470.jpg (10KB, 351x369px) Image search: [Google]
1500964083470.jpg
10KB, 351x369px
>this thread
How do I give again even the slightest respect to gays if they have zero respect for themselves?
>>
>>8859288
>me ooga
>bottoms booga

I mean, tops are great to get dicced once in a while, but why are they all such drooling retards who think physical strength = superiority?

Like, I earn more than you, I know prettier people than you, I AM prettier than you, if I wanted to I could drop your number and never think about you again, if I wanted to I could call people that would fuck you up harder than anything you could ever think of doing to me.

I *let* you fuck me, lol, it's cute you think otherwise though.
>>
>>8859288

Try and differentiate sex from reality.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.