[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is an uncontrollable feminization fetish to the point where its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: 1487722991548.png (325KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1487722991548.png
325KB, 382x417px
is an uncontrollable feminization fetish to the point where its the only way you can get off a sign of being a repressed tranny? i also hate looking masc to the point of literal depression
>>
File: DSM.png (41KB, 531x644px) Image search: [Google]
DSM.png
41KB, 531x644px
>>8859137
>i also hate looking masc to the point of literal depression

that sounds like dysphoria so likely you are a cat
>>
>>8859137
Put it like this: what answer do you want people to give? What would make you happy? It seems like you're looking for people to tell you you're trans, in which case guess what, you were trans already. Go speak to a gender therapist, in the meantime check out /mtfg/ and /HRTgen/ if you haven't already.
>>
>>8859137
Wank less and your problem should go away
>>
>>8859261
When I wank less I start going further with feminizing myself irl and start feeling good about shaving my legs and wearing my hair out and the thought of taking hormones makes me feel hopeful and happy. Am I fucked?
>>
>>8859576
Do you really need it spelled out? Your. Gender. Identity. Is. Female. And. You. Will. Not. Be. Happy. Until. Your. Physical. Body. Matches. Your. Actual. Gender. Honestly, this is an open-and-shut case of an egg hatching. Stop procrastinating and embrace who you really are.
>>
>>8859605
I'm sorry anon but people like me and op are very insecure, submissive and hopeless.
If you throw us bones like that sarcastically we don't just take it as a joke cause it's hard to convey sarcasm online. I mean this happened to me last week and I literally spent 3 fucking hours plucking my body hairs over two days and felt nauseated with stress.
>>
>>8859605
Gah I'm hearing so many things from so many people. How would you even come out? I'm an 18 year old whipper snapper so transitioning now is for the best but literally nobody has any idea. I moved out and life with my brother so nobody has any idea at all.
>>
>>8859621
Don't trust bitterhons!
Transition has no long-term proven benefits,
You are a man, not a woman.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8859576
You're not fucked.
The fact it makes you go further means NoFap is likely to help you.

Seriously, transition will not make you happy.
Look at the hard science and see all the flaws in them. Realize the truth.

Check out /repgen/, get away from /mtfg/ and bitterhons.

This place is at this point an /mtfg/ echochamber, but there's people like me to fight against it.

>>8859605
Even if someone's "gender identity" is female, it does NOT mean transition will make them happy.

I'm happy, and I HAVE NOT TRAPPED MYSELF.
Nice try, bitterhon.
>>
>>8859640
Are you currently dating anybody?
Did you detransition?
Just wondering what's the best way to remain happy in spite of repression.
>>
>>8859137
It's AGP which yes means you're a tranny.
>>
>>8859646
I'm not dating anyone, and I don't reccomend dating anyone as a repressor. You'll have to be content being alone, which for some is difficult but for me as an asexual as a guy(outside of AGP, which I don't fap anymore, ever) it's very easy.

I would advise against dating someone if you're a repressor, unless you are able to be open about your mental illness without trapping yourself (Which is not an option in most repressor cases, and even if it is, I doubt you want to tell your lover you're mentally ill)

In regards to detransition, no I've never transitioned and never will.

I am happy because I found meaning and purpose in my life. This is the #1 key to happiness.

What makes me happy is fighting for the cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.

One day, we won't have to deal with dysphoria.
I still have dysphoria, but it's managed without transitioning and isn't a factor in making me unhappy.
>>
>>8859646
Find a woman and impregnate her immediately so you have kids. You'll become a real adult and a father, the children will be first on your mind and gender will fade from your mind because now you have a real purpose in life outside of yourself. That's the only way
>>
>>8859670
Bad idea in all honesty.
This is how you end up a bitterhon.

People's purpose must be found, and shouldn't be rushed into. Having a relationship is a bad idea when you're repressing for obvious reasons.

The dysphoria does not fade unless this is truly what would make you happy in life, in which case then yes, go for it.
>>
>>8859669
>I am happy because I found meaning and purpose in my life.
Shilling for repression on tranny forums while denying you're a girl?
>>
>>8859669
How old are you anon?
>>8859670
Have you done that?
Did it work out?
I've never had a girlfriend though so I think it'd be heard to marry a women.
Also I'd feel horrible about marrying her for the sake of treatment rather than out of love, I don't think anybody should be put into that position.
And yes I want kids but I feel like that'll just make me feel worse.
>>
>>8859702
I'm not "shilling". I'm speaking the truth, nothing more.

There is more to my purpose than simply posting on 4chan, it is just one part of it.

I am simply here to help advise people and let them know the truth. Nothing more, nothing less.

Also, I'm not a girl. [citation needed]
I have a mental illness.
>>
>>8859709
I'm in my 20s, but I've had dysphoria for over 10 years. Not going to give more info than that for privacy reasons, can never be too safe.
>>
>>8859137
I used to be same, make it to 25 had almost nervous breakdown
>>
>>8859721
Concern trolling. >>>/mtfg/

Don't trust bitterhons! Here's an actual shill.
>>
>>8859721
This is what I'm terrified about.
I've been thinking about this ever since I started questioning when I was 16.
How did it come around to hit you anon?
I'm a long way of 25 but I feel like it could come tomorrow based on how I'm living my life.
Is it normal for it to come out when you're under pressure/stressed?
Cause last year during exams I felt like my future was completely hopeless and that was the first time I ever experienced any heavy hitting dysphoria to the point of just crying for a week.
I don't think i'd ever pass though so my decision becomes even more difficult.
>>
Repress and an hero in a couple years if it keeps getting worse and worse like every other time or bite the bullet and nuke my relations by coming out as trans and starting the path and either end up happy or empty. My almonds have been activated and I have no idea who to listen to. This shit has been following me my whole life, even as a kid id go to bed every night and wish to wake up as a girl and pray to God every night it would or wish I would wake up in an alternate dimension and was a girl. Just fuck my shit up senpai.
>>
>>8859743
You can ignore it for some more time mostlikely. Throw yourself in work, distractions, drinking etc etc. Could actually work. For me when all come together come just snap
>>
REPRESSION DOES NOT WORK
IT NEVER HAS WORKED
YOU WON'T BE THE MAGICAL EXCEPTION

QHI.CO.UK
BUY T-BLOCKERS TO BLOCK FURTHER MASCULINISATION WHILE YOU THINK IT OVER
>>
>>8859819
Are we getting countercureanon XD
>>
>>8859713
lol you post in every fucking thread here day in and day out with your dumb "stop fapping start living" horseshit, you sperg. Even barring your opinions being insipid and weird, you're an annoying little shit who treats 4chan like a fucking forum, with your stupid little signature catchphrase. You don't belong here, but sadly we're stuck with your Reddit ass because no doubt you have been thrown out of every other community you have wandered into for being an immense fucking moron.
>>
>>8859743
The poster you're replying to is a concern troll from /mtfg/.
Don't trust them, seriously they want to make you trap yourself and join their little cult.

>>8859819
>>>/cult/
This is blatant propaganda.
>YOU MUST ACT NOW
Back to /mtfg/, bitterhon.

Seriously, you do this for free?
Who's paying you to follow my posts and shill?

Repression does work. You obviously don't hear about the ones it works for as they're repressed you dumb bitterhon.

Also, transition has no long-term proven benefits, and you're encouraging someone to take drugs from some shady website.

Transition has many health risks, and taking hotmones without knowing them is retarded.

At the very least, get informed on the facts about HRT before becoming a bitterhon.

>>8859829
No, these are just /mtfg/ shills. I swear they have no life, they claim I have no life but I don't even post that often.

>they push non-scientific bullshit for free

>>8860055
I don't post here day in day out.
I don't post often at all, there are many cureanons actually.

Also, it's not a "signature", it's an idea.
Ideas before identity is what 4chan is all about, bitterhon. If you want to whine about that, go whinr at tripfags and /mtfg/, a general literally filled with tripfaggots and actively shilling every thread 24/7.

Annoying is subjective. I'm informative. If you don't like it, go some place free speech isn't welcome like that place you said I belong in, bitterhon.
>>
>>8859198
taking hrt and preventing myself from becoming masc would probably really make me happy
>>
>>8859137
>>8859576
Alice, you're trans, go take your hormones and make your mommy happy.
>>
>>8859137
If nothing else, order some estrogen and t-blockers online. They won't switch your sex, but they will postpone the development of masc features and make you feel more comfortable in your feminine (male) body.
>>
>>8860988
Do it faggot
>>
>repression works

Are you a repressor?
>>
>>8859137
if you devlop dysphoria there's no real going back, repress all you want but you're fucked desu. Going to save you some time with all the repression fags itt.
>>
File: 1370247855438.png (258KB, 421x500px) Image search: [Google]
1370247855438.png
258KB, 421x500px
>>8861646
Fuck.
>>
I dont think cureanon understands. We do the blockers and hormones stuff so the mental anguish isn't as rough, not because we want to become a girl (tee hee~)

Our brains are feminized(and in the FtM's case masculinized) so much that the bodies we're in feels weird. It justs gets weirder and weirder every year we age and it can be uncomfortable and sometimes debilitating to deal with. In ancient times people used to crossdress and even make themselves eunuchs.

I don't personally don't push anyone to trans themselves because I think in the end we can never change our sex, and I think we should find different ways to handle it.
>>
>>8861992
>Our brains are feminized(and in the FtM's case masculinized) so much that the bodies we're in feels weird.
Hate to imitate curehon, but correlation != causation.
>>
>>8862006
It doesn't necessarily = causation, but when you see a pattern theories become believable.

Being feminine male or a masculine female isn't really normal. As such I can understand why they might have dysphoria.
>>
>>8862018
>but when you see a pattern theories become believable.
So Blanchard then.
>>
>>8859669
What makes you think there's a cure? Medicine doesn't ever really cure anything, it's your immune system. And that won't help here.
>>
>>8862034
Some Blanchard and some neroscience. I know TERFs will say: THERES NO GIRL/BOY BRAIN but seeing some gays and lesbians and their behavior even down to their physical attributes from all over, not just the west, I can say they were born this way, stereotypes aside.
>>
>>8862018
What is normal? who cares about being "normal" i hate this post alot. the rest of what you have said is okay but meh
>>
>>8862943
You say that but then you make the standard denials of Blanchard because you don't like its implications.
>>
>>8861405
how long will they postpone it for? if it'l only last for a couple years at best theres absolutely no point
>>
>>8862999
For as long as you keep taking them. Puberty won't happen without hormonal cues. At any point, if you so choose, you can stop taking them and let your body develop. But it sounds like you *really* don't want a masc body, so if I were you I'd start taking skittles. Once you have broad shoulders and a barrel chest there's no way back.
>>
>>8863446
by a barrel chest do you mean boobs?
>>
>>8863451
No. Barrel chest on a guy means you have an extremely wide chest and broad upper back, it marks you out as terminally male. More broadly the point is that masculine features develop as you age, meaning a) your dysphoria will only increase as you lose your androgynous body and b) these changes, while currently preventable, will be irreversible once they've occurred.
>>
File: Screenshot_8.png (624KB, 686x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_8.png
624KB, 686x540px
>tfw you used Lacanian dream analysis to learn that you were a repressed trans girl and that you were trans because you were looking to be your sister and have her approval
>>
I used to be just like that OP. Yet from my teenage years and up I bought into the repression meme and actually thought everything was okay.

Believe me when I say that nothing you do will ever rid you of this feeling. Even if your dysphoria disappears and fades into background noise, eventually it will be back with a vengeance. Believe me when I say, the only way it gets better is to seek professional help and get things sorted out. If you don't, the damage to your body will eventually become irreversible, and with it will go any chances of one day looking like a even tangentially normal looking girl. Repression and the people spreading it are insidious on a level that cannot be quantified and this attitude has ruined countless people's lives.

Your feelings are genuine and there is nothing wrong with them. You've already been a girl since the day you were a born. Now is the time to take care of yourself. Find a therapist specializing in transgender/gender issues, book an appointment and go. You're transgender. Welcome to the club.

P.S. Blanchard and AGP posters are only a step above repression posters.
>>
>>8864427
>P.S. Blanchard and AGP posters are only a step above repression posters.
how?
>>
>>8864675
Because like repression, AGP/HSTS is based on shaky pseudoscience with some grains of truth mixed in.
>>
>>8864701
>>8864427
Stop lumping in agp posters with Blanchard posters
>>
>>8864708
AGP is anti trans bullshit to undermine our legitimate problems
>>
>>8866305
Why are you denying my identity?
>>
>>8866305
No it's not you dumb cunt
You're part of the problem
>>
>>8859137
AGP
>>
>>8862124
HSTS/homosexuality isn't girl/boy brain.
>>
>>8859137
I see you have been busy posting in clg. Do they know?
>>
>>8860988
do it
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.