[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>My channel got was demonitized, but I'm gay! Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (699).png (47KB, 599x373px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (699).png
47KB, 599x373px
>My channel got was demonitized, but I'm gay!

Isn't he supposed to hate idpol? what a fucking loser
>>
>>8858599
Gay men are creepy and should be avoided, HSTS are fine. It's not a shock that he's not going to be marketable.
>>
>>8858604

I mean Blaire went and lied about the medical realities of early transition because it gets her superchats, subscribers, and patreon bucks. She's such a dumbass, it's so sad watching her earliest videos on feminism, which were actual thoughtful crtiques devolve into bearing -tier non-arguments and just bullying.
>>
>>8858599
>>8858604
>>8858615
Spicy
>>
>>8858604
>Gay men are creepy and should be avoided
>HSTS are fine.
???
>>
>>8860358
HSTS is a form of gay erasure. They set back gay rights by their embrace of heteronormative gender roles and their refusal to display open visibility as men dating other men.
>>
I fail to see how this is a problem. There's nothing that says a company, Youtube in this case, has to be politically neutral. Many choose to be because of fear over what taking a stance might do to their bottom line, but if people are so concerned about the political leanings of a given company they're free to not patronize it.
>>
>>8860401
The issue is if one company exerts dominant control over a form of media without real competition do MONOPOLIES deserve to be political biased. There was never a phone company that disconnected the calls of certain political opinions if they were expressed. We regulated television and phones in terms of that carriers could not censor free speech on their media and yet we allow this sort of thing. If there were another site with anywhere near the views you could get on youtube, this would be fine, but youtube has an effective monopoly on internet video content.
>>
>>8860401
This. If anything youtube fucking up should encourage other providers to step the fuck up.
But they won't, because youtube loses money like crazy and the only reason google sticks with it is sheer data.
>>
If he wanted to make money off online videos about gay stuff I'd recommend he post the video on xtube or some shit.
>>
>>8860401
Are you fine with companies refusing to do gay weddings, misgendering clients, telling trans women to change with the men, donating to pro gay execution groups in Africa, etc?
>>
>>8858599
everybody is getting demonetized because the greedy music industry wants a bigger cut and so google is having to switch things around to break even.
>>
>>8858599
lol I fucking love it when Youtube "rationals" get defunded by capitalists and then have to do mental gymnastics to blame it on communism.
>>
>>8860462
This
>>
>>8860457
YouTube is not preventing you from posting those videos. People do not watch those videos because it gets advertisements. It is not the same thing. They demonetize because if they do monetize it, they lose money because advertisers drop. It's all about money. There is literally nothing with what they are doing. If you're doing it for money, seek another venue because that one is clearly not willing to pay. They do not owe you for making videos.
>>
>>8860412
>There was never a phone company that disconnected the calls of certain political opinions if they were expressed.

Maybe they should. Imagine if all the phone companies in 1920s Germany disconnected calls made by Nazis. They would have had a much harder time organizing. Perhaps the Nazis would never have taken power and the holocaust wouldn't have happened.

With the rise of the alt right on the internet, now is the time to be especially vigilant.
>>
>>8860589
>Yes I'm fine with all those things.
>>
>>8860628
>I have reading comprehension of a 6 year old.
>>
>>8860783
Nah, I'm just capable of reading between the lines.
>>
Dave Rubin is one of the more moderate anti-liberal anti-sjw people out there. If he's getting censored than essentially all criticism of the PC status quo isn't allowed. This will actually backfire on the groups this censorship is supposed to protect as when no criticism is allowed no problems get solved, and people can't pretend that there aren't problems other than people criticising the status quo forever.

I don't even watch Rubin but he's one of those meme classical liberals like Sarcuck of Cuckkad or Jordan Peterson.

>>8860401
It is a problem for what has essentially become part of the commons of the world to help shut down everything but a narrow range of acceptable political opinion. Yes obviously people should be using more platforms than Youtube but there are benefits to everybody being centralised under YouTube's banner, google runs a good website and it's more user-friendly than splitting people up over different platforms. Youtube has a weak monopoly over video based social media, if you use any other platform you will lose out a ton in terms of exposure, and they've gotten there by pretty much always operating at a loss.

There's nothing that forces YouTube to be politically neutral, they're a business, but there should be pushback against google to not demonitize people who are relatively centrist and the promotion of non-youtube platforms.

>>8860599
The Weimar Republic did imprison multiple Nazis for hate speech before their rise to power, the press didn't print what the Nazis wanted, although Mein Kampf did get published. It's a bit of a meme hate speech laws and suppression of speech would have stopped Hitler, those existed in the Weimar Republic and were used by the Nazis to sell the idea that they were being silenced by the ZOG and the Lugenpresse.

If anything it should have been a lesson that hate speech laws that aren't strict enough to silence somebody, but strict enough to make them look like victims, are a REALLY bad idea.
>>
It's very arguable that with this sort of censorship that youtube is the problem. Part of the problem is there is very little political pressure on advertisers to not advertise on a platform that censors speech, but there is political pressure on them to not advertise on a platform that DOESN'T censor.

Even if YouTube died tomorrow whatever replaced it would have the exact same pressures from advertisers and end up doing the exact same shit. They're just reacting to market pressures and bad press about how YouTube is the home of the alt-right and if you advertise on there you're bankrolling Nazis.
>>
>>8858604
>tannies aren't the creepy ones in the LGBT spectrum

Yeaaaaah, unfortunately that's not how 99% of the world fels, hon.
>>
>>8862102
>and were used by the Nazis to sell the idea that they were being silenced by the ZOG and the Lugenpresse.
This happens nowadays too. I hate /pol/ but am driven to common cause with them thanks to faggots like >>8860599
>>
>>8862158
>be gay in middle east
>executed
>be tranny in middle east
>under hijab so no-one cares anywai
>legal in half of countries
>be tranny in SE asia
>get whoremoans from the corner store at age 14
>be gay in SE Asia
>gay marriage nor adoption nowhere and outright illegal in malaysia and singapore
>be gay in india, pakistan, or bangladesh
>ten years to life
>be tranny in all three of those countries
>third genders recognized by law

I could go on and on but you're one of those sharts who thinks the world revolves around his Minnesota parking lot but you're a liar and a disgrace to gays everywhere because you don't understand your own fucking rights outside of your bubble and won't fight for other gays when the time comes because lol brown people ecksdee. Eat cyanide.
>>
>>8862212
>muh gay marriage
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.