[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey LGBT, do you guys use protection? Condoms? Dental Dams? Do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (195KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
195KB, 1920x1080px
Hey LGBT, do you guys use protection?
Condoms?
Dental Dams?
Do you use something else?
Silicon oven mits?
Penis sheeths?
Tin foil?!
What do you use?
>>
No need for protection when you cannot get laid.
>>
>>8858568
I just rub hand sanitizer all over my dick afterwards.
>>
>>8858708
...and thats why aids is a thing....
>>
I only have sex with white guys. Its all the protection I need.
>>
>>8858568
I find my gross body and lack of personality works pretty well
>>
Prayer
>>
Condoms for anal. Always.

Nothing for oral.
>>
>>8858568
>thought i was infertile
>got knocked up by my trangf

wew lad now I have an IUD. It makes my periods super heavy, like bleed through a super tamp in like 2/3 hours but they only last 3ish days now instead of a week+.
>>
>>8859348
wew indeed

You getting a hysterectomy/etc eventually? (assuming you're ftm)
>>
>>8859364
im cis and hysterectomy is a bit hardcore. I'd like to have my tubes tied by unlikely to happen before im 40 because I dont want kids
>>
>>8858702
This
>>
>>8859372
It's unlikely to happen /because/ you don't want kids? Where do you live, Texas? That's kinda shitty.

Idk how permanent the thing with your gf is, but after an orchiectomy or any other bottom surgery she should be sterile. (Unless she already did that and you guys had some one in a bazillion freak accident idk)
>>
>>8859401
>It's unlikely to happen /because/ you don't want kids? Where do you live, Texas? That's kinda shitty.
it's actually a very common thing, its a big issue in the childfree communities around. Its pretty hard to get it done before you're pretty old or before you've had plenty of kids. Its the same with dudes getting the snip, they wont do it before a certain age, if you havent had kids and if your misses doesnt improve, it waives any insurance rights you have if you do get it done and they agree to it. (They pay out insurance if you get cleared for no sperm after the surgery and end up knocking your misses up)

SRS probably wont be for miles away but she's about to start HRT so that'll probably stop all of that kek.
>>
>>8859421
I've heard as much anecdotally but it's always baffling that even in this wildly individualistic culture there's still all these completely ridiculous taboos.

Fair warning, while hrt massively lowers fertility, it doesn't guarantee sterility. Me and my last boyfriend did it anyway and we're fine but it's still a risk.
>>
No protection. I always get an up to date dr's sheet from guys proving they're clean.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.