[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay/Bi Men of /lgbt/, would you date a boy if you knew they're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3297.jpg (34KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3297.jpg
34KB, 300x200px
Gay/Bi Men of /lgbt/, would you date a boy if you knew they're on hrt?
>>
>>8858474
No. I don't like girl boobs and actual girls can accuse me with piv rape.
>>
>>8858474
Probably not
>>
>>8858474
Are we talking femboy or trans boy?
>>
>>8858721
Femboy
>>
>>8858730
I ask mostly for others, I would date both.

But then, I'd date pretty much anyone except butch women, overweight people, or retarded/mentally unstable people.
>>
>>8858474
Considering I know that "boys" on HRT are either just retards that fell for 4chan memes or trannies on this board attempting to convince people to take HRT by pretending to be femboys, I'm going to say no.
>>
There's no such thing as a "boy" on HRT.

I was gonna say "unless they have some actual medical condition that requires them to take female hormones", but apparently there aren't any since antiandrogens are used to treat prostate cancer these days.
>>
>>8858474
Te, I'm bi, if I like his personality (I'm assuming FtM) it'll be ok, physical aspects are not the main driver of my pennis but personality and social aspects.
>>
sure why not
>>
>>8859078
>>8858781
>>8859078

If propecia (antiandrogen) is used on men to prevent balding in men that choose to do that, then why isn't this acceptable? Balding is just another form of masculization. Femboy take it a step further by preserving their neotenous features.

>>8858485

And no, they won't grow boobs because they use raloxifene to prevent that and keep their bones healthy. So what is the issue again? If a doctor can prescribe anti-androgens to balding men, why isn't this acceptable. They're not trying to change their gender like trannies, just body modification.

By that logic we should ban acne medication as well, and plastic surgery and anything that will make you guys uncomfortable.

Chill the fuck out, soon we'll all be cyborgs anyway and you'll have other issues to worry about.
>>
>>8858474
Yup, feminine guys are qt. Just so long as you top me occasionally.

>t. biscum
>>
Gay and of course not.

It annoys me how in many stories about people who transition and stay in their current relationship, the obvious question of "how the hell is that supposed to work for their partner?" is never addressed.
Even if the partner was bi (and they usually aren't) it wouldn't necessarily follow that they'd still have sexual/romantic interest in the person.
>>
Why would I date a crazy tranny fucking up their mind and body with pills?
>>
>>8858474
I am bi so I would date one. If they were to come out as trans later I wouldn't mind
>>
>>8858474
Nope. I only like masculine men, if I found out my bf was becoming a femboy I would break up with him.
Also, please seek medical help, what you're doing is fucking stupid and crazy.
>>
>>8859214
This. They often turn into sexistic whores. I would consider it if that entity isn't part of the "scene".
>>
Am bi,
femboy? yeah sure, I like 'em cute
going tranny later? gotta say no, not my thing
>>
>>8858474
Hell fucking yes. Femboys are the greatest thing humanity has created only second to traps. As long has he doesn't become a hon I am all good
t. Bi fag
>>
>>8858474
Not into self hating gays desu senpai
>>
>>8859169
OP said "would you date" not "is this acceptable"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.