[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, 20yo sometimes gender confused person, amab, tryin'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: 8h2k0a8jgpuy.jpg (56KB, 544x742px) Image search: [Google]
8h2k0a8jgpuy.jpg
56KB, 544x742px
>be me, 20yo sometimes gender confused person, amab, tryin' to be male y'know, like I should be
>I don't want to have any really close relationship(aka bf/gf) because of what I am. yet if I imagine myself as a girl, I actually see myself able to be in a relationship
>everytime I think of sex I imagine myself as atleast a femboy, most of the times a female, submissive, to be precise.
>considered myself trans in the past, several times for a certain amount of time, never ended well
so what the fuck 4chan? I'm like, sure that I'm not trans, just delusional, so how do I make that thought be fucking gone from my mind? every now and then I think that I'm wrong and that I'm a girl, but fuck it's wrong and I know it. show me le trickz bois.

pic obviously not related
>>
File: IMG_0933.jpg (26KB, 301x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0933.jpg
26KB, 301x421px
>>8857830
Just believe in Jesus more.
>>
>>8857830
What went wrong?

>>8857850
Jesus was a fag
>>
>>8857830
You were gifted with intelligence but cursed with dysphoria. Try hrt and boymode. If you are having trouble with relationships as a man, that's abad sign.
>>
>>8857861
>What went wrong?
I guess you mean about me considered trans in the past. Well, at the beginning I was happy because I felt like I found myself, but shortly afterwards deep depression and I was becoming seriously suicidal, as I felt hopeless. Plus being trans means a disgrace, le pride gets hurt and the answer was to hate myself
>>
>>8858923
It's not even about trouble, it's about literally hiding your true self from your partner.

Not the OP here, but IRL relationships are fucking impossible as a repressor unless you want to lie, and that won't end well tbhon.

Give it up, also give up fapping and start living.

>>8859589
Trans or not, transition doesn't make you any happier. You need to find meaning and purpose in life.
>>
>>8859655
>IRL relationships are fucking impossible as a repressor unless you want to lie
Just be open about who you are.
>>
>>8858923
Intelligence is not what causes repression. That's fear.

>>8859589
That's unfortunate. Either you are trans and you can't deal with the repercussions, or you're just very confused and depressed. Either way you should go see a therapist.

>>8859655
> Give it up, also give up fapping and start living.
Your other advice was actually okay, can you just drop your mantra, cureanon.
>>
>>8859707
Being open is fine, however not if it ends in trapping yourself.

For almost all repressors, it ends in either trapping yourself which doesn't work and will leave you miserable, or it ends in potentially being "outed"/blackmail/many other things.

For many, it's not worth the risk.

In rare cases, your partner may be accepting of your mental illness without you transitioning. But good luck with that.

Or you lie, which ends badly.
>>
>>8859722
I'm not cureanon, by the way. Just a supporter of his viewpoints.

It's not my mantra, it's just something worth w try.

Additionally, fear doesn't cause my repression.

Some people repress because logically it's a good idea. I agree with cureanon in that transition hae no long-term proven benefits.
>>
>>8859730
>No long term proven benefits

How long term since in the end youll die and be forgotten anyway.
Being happy and starting to love yourself is a long term benefit in my opinion.
After i started transitioning instead of repressing(which ended in complete apathy and either suicide or transition),
I got clear goals about my future, i started living through that so...yeah. of repressing will make you happy in life im not against it but transitioning helped me <~
>>
>>8859758
Long-term as in 5+yrs.

In some rare cases, transition may work out due to it being a kickstart to your life as a palliative care method.

But most will never be happy transitioning.

Glad it worked out for you, but this isn't commonplace. Most end up bitterhons.
>>
>>8859730
Oh. So you're a cult. Great.

>some people repress because logically it's a good idea
If you can function while repressing, how likely is it that your depression it's caused by something else?

After starting HRT, depression disappeared (minus still hating my body), I can actually make friends, and I'm now truly happy on occasion instead of apathetic at best.

I had career goals before starting, but I was unable to carry anything out and I felt like a failure because of my inconsistency.

I know that the depression was because I wasn't acting as my authentic self, but I also know that my authentic self is too feminine to be congruent with even a feminine gay man. Even they put on airs of masculinity in the right situations, and they're happy with it. To me, living as a feminine gay man was more of the same acting, though it was slightly easier.

Honestly, the "stop fapping, start living" thing only applies to AGPs and people who are highly fetishistic.
>>
>>8859770
>Not commonplace
>End up bitterhons

Explain please?
I dont know if i will ever pass but i def. wont be a bitterhon or someone who will forcefully wear a dress or cute stuff if it would make me look like a man in a dress.
I know my limits but i wont forcefully make things harder for me. I'll never be a real girl and in my opinion there is only male or female.
Knowing the limits and being realistic about stuff took like all my fears.
Im on hormones, im doing great/feeling great, i have a plan for my future and i have people by my side who wont leave me, doesnt matter what happens.

TL;dr
>wont be a bitterhon
>reflects on life and stays realistic
>>
>>8859772
It's not a "cult", if anything is then it's /mtfg/ and forcing skittles on people.

I'm AGP myself, not highly fetishistic of an AGP but still. Most trans women are AGP anyway.

Based on the science, there is no benefit to transitioning.

It won't make my depression go away, that's caused by other factors that I'm aware of.

The dysphoria does hold me back, but life goes on.

Being a fake woman won't help me be myself. Even if others see me as a woman, I'm not one.

At best I'm a tranny that passes and has to lie about her past.

To me, transition would be another mask.
>>
>>8859794
What the term "bitterhon" means is more the ideaology than the "hon in a dress at 50".

It's a delusional worldview where one thinks transition helps them when they are even worse than pre-transition.

Either one ends up a bitterhon, or they detransition, or in very rare cases transition may work out just like lobotomy sometimes works out.

It's true that you'll never be a real girl. If you're able to accept that and be real, it seems you're on the right track.

Best of luck to you anon, based on your attitude you seem to be one of the rare successes already. However don't count on it continuing, but hope it does!
>>
>>8859796
> It's not a "cult", if anything is then it's /mtfg/ and forcing skittles on people.
It is, and so is /mtfg/.

> Based on the science, there is no benefit to transitioning.
How does the science prove there's no benefit? I'm pretty sure this is just another cureanon mantra.

> It won't make my depression go away, that's caused by other factors that I'm aware of.
That's too bad, I'm sorry. I hope you can get those sorted out. If you have no one else to talk to, go to a therapist.

> At best I'm a tranny that passes and has to lie about her past.
> To me, transition would be another mask.
I guess in your case you might be right then. It sounds to me like you should try out living as different identities in the gender you're in right now to see if something is more comfortable.

Transitioning into nonbinary is kind of setting yourself up for mockery imo, unless you get off on confusing people.
>>
>>8859796
>Based on science there is no benefit

Wrong. Obviously it could fuck up your body and it kind of will since changing the hormones in your system will bring change. Being able to think and feel female is a benefit no?

>Being fake

How many people are fake anyways? What is real and what is fake? Is working your ass of everyday just to go to sleep and repeat real? How is that being alive anyway? Im feeling more real now than i ever felt before.

>AGP
Dont really know what to say about that. I didnt transition because i was turned on by the thought of being female?
I dont even know what my sexual orientation is anyway. It's just easier to say im bi than to think about any labels which i could stick on myself.

>>8859805
Thank you :)
I accept the fact that im not female because i neither feel like a 'real' female nor male. Im fine with that.
You can't get everything you want in life.
'oh how i wish i was rich/born female/insert other stuff'
Lamenting about not having something has no longterm proven benefits. You have to accept yourself first and foremost, doesnt matter how hard it is. If not you can't even accept all your kinks and your body and yourself (care, accepting is not loving), how could anyone else do that?

Life is hard. Life is strange. Life is suffering and happyness. Life is much more than just all the negative things we experienced and will experience. You Just have to be willing to find out about them.
You dont have to start transitioning to start living, neither do you have to repress. You have to find yourself, accept yourself and be open to new things.
>>
>>8859848
You're such a sap, wow.

Other than the edgy "what is real and what is fake" why are you posting here?
>>
>>8859902
Whats a sap?
Why not?
>>
>>8859923
>What is a sap?
sappy:
excessively sentimental; mawkish

>Why not?
4chan isn't exactly the place for people who are closer to well adjusted.
>>
>>8859831
"Being a cureanon" isn't a cult.
It's an ideaology with no figurehead to worship.
By the defenition of cult, it's not a cult.

The science proves that the tradnarrative is basically entierly fabricated and political bullshit, and that they're hiding the truth.

Therapists as far as I know are unable to help me beyond lobotomy-like stuff like literal electroshock therapy so I'm less depressed.

Nothing has worked for me, just have to live as best I can.

Indeed, in my case even if cureanons are some sort of cult, I'm better off being one.

For me, I've tried almost everything at this point.

I'm not non-binary however, I'm just 100% sure transition wouldn't make me feel like a real woman, and is not worth pursuing ever due to the fact I will not be even remotely happy with the result of it, and the best outcome is I end up a "female".

>>8859848
It's a benefit, short term. Long term, many people grow to regret transitioning and either detransition, or become /mtfg/-level crazy.

What I mean about being fake is feeling fake. That wouldn't go away even if I transitioned, and for most long-term their fake feelings reappear.

I completely agree in regards to working your ass off every day. Society is retarded.

To me, AGP is just my sexuality. I'm psuedobi as in, as a woman I'd be bi. As a guy I can't get off at all.

Of course. Self acceptance is important.
However, if you simply cannot accept feeling fake, and your options are between fake male and fake female, you're basically screwed.

No amount of self acceptance will make me a cis girl.

Life isn't really happiness, it's suffering with a small amount of happiness so you don't die.

But yeah. There really is no way for me to be myself. It's impossible.
>>
>>8859902
First transitioner in a while that isn't a complete piece of shit and /mtfg/ comes to shill.

Fuck off bitterhons.
>>
>>8859947
> By the defenition of cult, it's not a cult.
cult [kəlt] (noun):
1) a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.
2) a relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or sinister.

I'm going by the second definition here.
> The science proves that the tradnarrative is basically entierly fabricated and political bullshit, and that they're hiding the truth.
What is the truth that they're hiding? That everyone is AGP? Traditional narrative is wrong but that doesn't mean that the narrative based on developmental defects is wrong.

> Therapists as far as I know are unable to help me beyond lobotomy-like stuff like literal electroshock therapy so I'm less depressed.
Generally, therapists just talk to you about shit so you can live a more fulfilling life in the present. Psychiatrists prescribe stuff as damage control including electroshock. Psychologists try to help you ~understand yourself~. I don't like therapists either, but they're better than not talking to anyone.

>>8859954
Not a Bitterhon, im teasing.
Hard to read tone here tho desu.
>>
>>8860040
>religious belief or practice
It's not religious, it's scientific.

Having strange views to others isn't a cult unless it's religious.

The truth is the tradnarrative is wrong.
The traditional narrative *is* the false religious-like belief that transition has long-term proven benefits, and that transgenderism is some sort of intersex condition.

Both are provably false.

In regards to talk therapy, I've been through it before wnd it doesn't help me in any way as I'm just instantly moved to a psych for damage control measures. There's not much that can be done in my case.

I have people to talk to online.
>>
for fuck's sake. OP here. I made this thread with the intention of actually trying to solve my problem, idk about your shit of cureanon and whatsoever. Tell me if it's possible to stop repressing, and how. That or either to stop having these thoughts so often, it hurts my male pride. ty.

but honestly, stick to the goddamn thread u pricks
>>
>>8859937
Sorry for being sentimental and trying to cheer up people hmpf
Well everyone has their kinks and quirks, i really enjoy some posts and some peoples views here and it helps me readjust of i thought something wrong. Like the bitterhon think or the crazyness level of some people reminds me to stay in reality? Something like that.

>>8859947
I dont think i'll end up detransitioning/regretting/crazy, but thanks for caring.

I dont know which advice to give for feeling fake? In my case i had to act for a long time, be a good boy and Just do what my parents tell me, try to make people not worry about me. I felt fake while acting out something i wasnt and now i feel real for just being me.

Selfacceptance wont make you feel like a cis girl, but itll make you feel more real than fake?

Like i said, life is much more than you could possibly imagine.

It's not impossible it's just really hard and most people give up/take the easier way..
>>
>>8860140
Repressing is the act of avoiding, overplaying or ignoring those feelings. There is no easy way op.
>>
>>8860071
> Having strange views to others isn't a cult unless it's religious.
Okay first of all I was pretty sure that the definition above meant "religious belief" or "practice", not "religious belief" or "religious practice" but anyway, going to explain my understanding of religion on the internet I guess.
religion:
1) the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

The superhuman controlling power that you cureanons talk about is not God or a god, it's "the inevitability of genetics", which is related to ideas of purity and "truth." The issue is sometimes genetics allow people to successfully transition, because genetics aren't exactly the same for everyone.
> The truth is the tradnarrative is wrong.
Except when it isn't. You can't apply the same argument to everyone and expect it to always be right. There are intersex trans people on this site, and in addition, people continue to publish studies showing trends of brain {femin,masculin}ization existing on a spectrum that often results in gay people, but in extremes can result in trans people. You guys are embracing the ground truth of genetics without allowing for someone's parent's defective/inferior/old sex organs to be taken into account.

> I'm just immediately moved to a psych for damage control measures.
Why? Are you scaring them? You need to shop around for a therapist who will help you.
>>
>>8860157
This.
Head over to /repgen/ for repression discussion.
/mtfg/ or /hrtgen/ if you want to unrepress and get on the skittles
/femgen/ probably also worth a look.
>>
>>8860141
> Sorry for being sentimental and trying to cheer up people hmpf
Its often just a waste of breath, because some people don't want to be saved, no matter how hard you try. Look at my convo with cureanon in this thread for instance.

> Like the bitterhon think or the crazyness level of some people reminds me to stay in reality? Something like that.
Yeah I feel, I'm in a pretty liberal area so otherwise I could easily hugbox myself.
>>
>>8860160
>The issue is sometimes genetics allow people to successfully transition, because genetics aren't exactly the same for everyone.

Which we don't deny. But this is a very rare occurance.

Another cureanon here, just FYI.

Those studies are correlation=causation, not evidence. If you look at the actual citations, they are all provably false but pushed by appeals to authority as truth.

Also, genetics aren't god - it has nothing to do with purity or truth, really.

It has to do with facts and evidence, and the thing is if transition does work, and evidence comes to light that isn't bullshit, then I would immediately revise my viewpoints to consider that.

A good example of this is a study based on cortisol stress levels with non-bs evidence proving that in a small sample size, transition did have measurable short-term benefits.

This is so far, the only non-BS trans related citation I've seen, and if there were more if these in the tradnarrative's favor, I'd be in support of it.
>>
>>8860140
Sorry OP.

Answered your question and then got pissed off at the cureanon trying to convince you to

"STOP FAPPING, START LIVING"
"TRANSITION HAS NO LONG TERM PROVEN BENEFITS"

Bcz it depends, tbqh.
>>
>>8860189
> Another cureanon here, just FYI.
Rip

> Those studies are correlation=causation, not evidence. If you look at the actual citations, they are all provably false but pushed by appeals to authority as truth.
Are there any non-correlation=causation studies to prove the opposite? Or do we have to rely on belief systems?

> Also, genetics aren't god - it has nothing to do with purity or truth, really.
I mean you say that, but what does a reaction to hormones mean to you guys?

The number of genes on the Y chromosome that actually differentiate a male from a female is very small and restricted to gonad development. The rest are either junk DNA, or copies from the X chromosome.

Yet you guys still argue that if you're born with a Y chromosome you will always be a "man", whatever that means.

> It has to do with facts and evidence, and the thing is if transition does work, and evidence comes to light that isn't bullshit, then I would immediately revise my viewpoints to consider that.
I agree that it's a good idea to try and disprove anecdotal evidence to find truth, but I don't think it's wise to try and disprove it with more anecdotal evidence.

A this point I feel like there is so much misinformation going both ways that you're basically just taking a gamble and neither opinion really matters.

But that's good enough for me because I'm happier like this, and I don't think it'll be temporary because I'm still struggling with things I had to deal with before, but now with less overall stress.
>>
>>8860187
My view might help, might get ignored but at least i know i tried? If everyone gives up/becomes toxic just because it's easier, should i do the same?
I am me, my thoughts/realisations/views might help someone.

>There are no good people in the world. Everyone is lost anyway.
I'll try to help if i can, i wont force myself onto others and tell them my way is the only/right way. I'll try to be a good person, so maybe i'll influence others to be nice too?
Sorry for the clishe and naive thoughts
>>
>>8860311
> My view might help, might get ignored but at least i know i tried? If everyone gives up/becomes toxic just because it's easier, should i do the same?
I'm trying too, ya know. It's just I don't know whether it's worth it trying to convince cureanons, you feel? The last cureanon who replied to my post just dropped the convo but they'll probably continue doing the same thing afterwards.

> >There are no good people in the world. Everyone is lost anyway.
I didn't say that, I said that some people don't want to be saved, there's a difference. You can't convince anyone to do anything.
>>
>>8860403
You never have to convince anyone, broading someones view> forcing/convincing
>>
>>8857830
Go see a therapist OP, it can be unnerving but imo it's worth it. it would be better to find one that specialises in gender identity.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.