[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /lgbt/ ever feel like you're too far gone to ever find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 211111.png (1MB, 1277x669px) Image search: [Google]
211111.png
1MB, 1277x669px
Does /lgbt/ ever feel like you're too far gone to ever find love or happiness?

When I was young, say, 15- I fell in love with this 20 year old guy. He was really just the first guy to get to me so I became devoted as hell.

At this point in your life, does anybody else feel too bitter for a relationship?

I mean I keep looking but nobody turns me on like the first guy 5 years ago. I'm starting to think my sex drive is gone. Am I too submissive? Has my submissiveness turned into laziness?

Do you think you're too bitter to get that euphoric rush when a dom says "hey bitch." ever ever ever ever again?

I do.
>>
File: 1504937094209.jpg (71KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1504937094209.jpg
71KB, 540x540px
FUCKEN TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELVES YA SHITCUNTS
>>
Nobody feels like I do, huh?

Just tryna see if anybody else feels like me, here.
>>
I can relate. I can day dream and make my heart flutter but it just doesn't happen in real life.

I really want to exp that. Sadly the closest I've come is just friends guessing like oh hey do you like that girl and the my heart stops. I've experienced some pretty intense stuff but no ones ever given me the reaction I want and can give to others (not boasting)

Does any of this make sense I feel like I'm just ranting cause I'm down
>>
>>8857873
That's interesting the way you also day dream a lot and imagine things that make your heart flutter. That's exactly what I do- it happened to me in real life so I know it's possible.

I just can't get along with anybody and have zero interest in everyone I meet. I'm becoming bitter but at one point I was just a good girl who was really sweet but that didn't do jack shit for me and only made shit worse.
>>
>>8857413
>Does /lgbt/ ever feel like you're too far gone to ever find love or happiness?

Yes

>At this point in your life, does anybody else feel too bitter for a relationship?

This too, abusive psycho BF I was obsessed with, then used by like five in a row all of whom I thought I loved and loved me back and it turned out that I was only half right. Pretty much just don't want to put myself through that wringer ever again, and they all started out so nice and sweet so I don't really trust anyone anymore either.
>>
>>8858332
well this is different than me, though.

I very much want to put myself through that again and again

but I just don't give a fuck about anybody.
>>
>>8857413
>Does /lgbt/ ever feel like you're too far gone to ever find love or happiness?
Yeah, I keep dreaming about it, but I logically I know it's never going to happen.

>At this point in your life, does anybody else feel too bitter for a relationship?
I wouldn't say it's bitterness, but I'm not going to lower my standards just to be in a relationship. I still would have to like his personality and his appearance.

Then as you mentioned, sex... Oh boy, that's gonna be a hurdle, if it'd even work out at all.
Just feels bad, all this struggle, literal torture, and it's all gonna mean nothing in the end. I'll still always be depressed, and always anxious, probably never stop dreaming, but always beat myself down because I know those are just dreams.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.