[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Yes honey, I'm not fucking any gross twinkhon trannies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: christian slaves.jpg (68KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
christian slaves.jpg
68KB, 852x478px
>Yes honey, I'm not fucking any gross twinkhon trannies while you're at work.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>8857320
Being Christian's wife must suck.
Not only she gets cucked every day it's also being cucked by twinhons.
>>
>>8857320
Lmao the poz one on the left with linebacker shoulders
>>
File: 1503679723081.jpg (52KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1503679723081.jpg
52KB, 500x282px
>>8857320
>Tfw ywn be in Christian's boy-harem
>>
>>8857330

HOLY SHIT I didn't even see the tat does he fuck that bitch bareback in this set fml
>>
>>8857320
Those aren't twinkhons. Those are full blown hons
>>
Those are disgusting trannies

I'd much prefer to see him fuck some femboys
>>
>>8857335
It sucks, family. I want to share a small house with a bunch of twinkhon trannies where we live as part of a harem, passing the time doing sissy twinkhon things together and servicing the one alpha male. I am but a simple degenerate. Is that so much to ask of the universe?
>>
>>8857780
>tfw my fetish is cucking my wife with a harem of maids and whatever random women i can snag
i dream of plowing boipucci while kissing my wife as she recovers from the birth of our son
>>
File: 1505131894515.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1505131894515.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
this thread
>>
>>8857320

>"fucking gross twinkhons"
>not getting fucked by gross black mega-hons

You're not fooling anyone Christian.
>>
>>8857330
is that really poz tat or just a meme
and who the fuck would do that on a boob? is she retarded (besides wanting to look like trash with that ink and hair)
>>
>>8858898
A lot of hiv+ people get that tattoo because it can sometimes constitute informed consent in trials if the person you slept with sues you but knows of the fact that the tattoo indicates you are poz.
>>
>>8857320
The right twinkhon looks quite nice
>>
>>8858907

You can get sued for giving someone hiv?
>>
>>8858658
>implying blacks can be hons
black cis women all look like men to begin with
>>
>>8860809
It's illegal to spread any STD knowingly

It's especially a huge deal if you get a girl pregnant plus give them an STD cause if that baby dies due to the STD I believe it also counts as manslaughter. It's happened once before. I believe the guy got charged for manslaughter plus had several million in civil suit charges for giving a girl HPV, got her pregnant, and she then had HPV related uterine cancer which killed the baby.
>>
>>8862977
If a woman had HPV, had sex with a man who didn't know, got pregnant, and the baby died the same way, would she equally be guilty of manslaughter? And millions in civil charges if he got infected?
>>
>>8862995
Well the guy could probably sue the girl. But usually to actually sue someone the std has to have actually done something.
Like HPV in men is usually harmless and most men will lose the infection within about 6 months, and in the men that don't it's a pretty tiny chance of increasing cancer risk. In women it's the #1 cause of uterine cancer though and their bodies have a much harder time getting rid of the virus.
I'm not sure whether she'd be liable for any charges for what happens to her baby. Big STD cases are pretty rare. Like even HIV transmission cases end up being a pretty big deal because the laws are constantly being fought over.
>>
>>8863018
Actually according to Wikipedia most penile, throat and anal cancers in men are caused by it. 95% of throat cancer is caused by it and despite a drop in other causes of throat cancer, there's a net increase because of young men getting it. Almost all anal cancer is men is attributed too.

There's also the point that a man being infected can unknowingly pass it on to future partners, such as women who then get cancer and lose babies due to it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.