[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cis white male here, please don't hate me, but I have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Cis white male here, please don't hate me, but I have a problem.

At the beginning of the year I got a new apartment near school. I needed a room mate and two lesbians contacted me and seemed nice and clean enough so we all signed the lease. Everything was fine for the first few months, I was busy with school and didn't spend much time at home but one night I heard them yelling. When I went to see what was going on one of the girls was beating the shit out of the other. I ran in and stopped it, having to grab the arms of the lesbian doing the beating. I called the cops and they came, the lesbian who was beaten and bleeding said nothing but the butch one said that by grabbing her arms to stop her I assaulted her. I was taken from the house but no charges were ever brought up. Needless to say I was pissed but again no charges were brought up and they said it wouldn't happen again. A few months later I heard some yelling and didn't check. The next day the smaller one was clearly covered in bruises. They are starting to fight again and I don't know what to do. I can't stop them, I don't want to ignore them, I feel unsafe in my own place and I can't leave because I have 3 months left on the lease.

What do?
>>
>>8856212
Get a new place.
You don't want to be in the middle of two violent angry whores.

Alternatively transition so they stop beating each other and start beating you.
>>
>>8856212
>I called the cops and they came, the lesbian who was beaten and bleeding said nothing but the butch one said that by grabbing her arms to stop her I assaulted her. I was taken from the house
Enjoyed that little taste of the patriarchy?

Seriously, learn your lesson and let them kill each other.
>>
>>8856218
>Alternatively transition so they stop beating each other and start beating you.
/thread
>>
>>8856212
>posting this on a board that circle jerks about lesbian dv all the time
>that happened
>>
File: 1503450053086.jpg (55KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
1503450053086.jpg
55KB, 492x449px
>>8856212
>Lesbians

Not even once

>First job
>(Black) Lesbian small business owner boss
>Pretty incompetent but nice and $8/hour under the table is pretty good for a first job at the time
>Her ex (also black, looks like ftm Malcom X) comes to the workplace one day
>They get in a giant fight, boss excuses me and two coworkers gives us day off
>Next day get call, the ex called the cops, had my boss arrested, stole her checkbook and emptied her bank account
>So now she's going out of business and I'm being let go

Mfw
>>
>>8856701
Like cishet women don't do the same to men.
>>
File: 4.jpg (204KB, 800x1131px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
204KB, 800x1131px
>>8856212
I wish a girl would beat me like that
>>
>>8856212
Kick out the butch one
>>
File: 1501132495330.png (470KB, 715x2824px) Image search: [Google]
1501132495330.png
470KB, 715x2824px
>>8856212
I would say while it's happening do nothing, grab a brewski and put some headphones on. You tried whiteknighting and it only endangered you. Then, if you are ever alone with the smol femme victim, tell her you are sorry you cannot help her but the last time you did you were almost charged with assault. Tell her she does not deserve to be in an abusive relationship and she should walk away, and that if she stays and gets seriously injured you won't be able to help her. Oh, and stress that you are telling her in private because you are worried about her so you won't catch more shit from her tattling on you to the butch. From that point forward the ball is in her court. Don't intervene unless you think it is reaching murder levels. Chances are the lesbians wouldn't lift a finger to stop you from getting assaulted so just look the other way, smile, and pay your rent.
>>
>>8857204
Fuck off, why should OP tell a third of the rent to abandon ship?

She'd only tell her gf he did something to her anyway. She had her chance to out her gf to the police and instead she stayed silent and let her abuser get OP arrested by his own naivety.

From then on her getting beaten is what she earned.
>>
>>8856212
>being kicked out of your own house
A M E R I C A
>>
>>8856212
Bait.
>>
Find a new place to live, make sure they don't know you new address, and call the cops on them.
>>
>>8856212
If this is real, GET OUT NOW.

They sound insane. One of them falsely claimed that you assaulter her. They WILL frame you. Just leave. Find a short term sublease somewhere. Consider the money a sunk cost.
>>
>>8856212
>>8858090
Also, if your state allows recording someone without their consent, leave an audio recorder open on your computer or phone. If they try to pin something on you, you'll want as much evidence as possible that you were not involved.
>>
File: 1504733522168.png (165KB, 370x360px) Image search: [Google]
1504733522168.png
165KB, 370x360px
>>8856212
Drop a report every time you hear that so in case one ends up killing the other you won't get in trouble.

Get out as soon as possible.
>>
>>8856212
Offer to be the punching bag in their fights. It's the only way while being a nice politically correct person.
>>
>>8856212
one of them fraudulently claimed you assaulted her when she was beating the shit out of her girlfriend.
get a new place, you tried to do the right thing, but you gotta look out for number one pal.
>>
>>8858151
>but you gotta look out for number one pal.
He's a man. He's been trained from birth to put women ahead of himself, even when they bite the hand that tries to save them.
>>
>>8856212
>called the cops to stop an assault and ugly butch dyke claimed you assaulted her for trying to stop her from beating the other ugly dyke.
Wow male privilege sure is great. Almost as good as white privilege.
>>
>>8858163
Yes and I'm advising him to not do that.
>>
>>8858169
Hopefully he'll take your advice but that's not where I'd put my money.
>>
>>8856212
Just get out of there, fuck the lease. Is the money really worth an injury or false criminal charge? Unfortunately, you can't help the victim unless she wants to help herself, and you don't want to get something pinned on you. Hell, she might even back up her girl's lies, abuse victims go stockholm and try to protect their abusers from legal consequences all the time, and cops will rarely side against a woman.
>>
>>8858211
>Hell, she might even back up her girl's lies
She already did by remaining silent. That's complicity.

OP is the victim here, not either of the lesbians.
>>
>>8858254
>person is beaten black and blue periodically by partner
>the outside observer of this is the real victim

Not saying that the couple isn't a clusterfuck he needs to get away from, but understand what you're saying. No charges were pressed against him. He has yet to be victimized.
That girl needs to get out of there, though. I wonder if she relies on her girlfriend financially.
>>
>>8858301
>getting arrested because of false accusations isn't being victimized

Wrong there and wrong that the false accuser's accomplice needs to get away from the greatest chance of her own comeuppance.
>>
>>8856212
Hey OP, tell us about what happened when the police took you away.
>>
>>8858312
I don't understand what you mean by the greatest chance of her comeppance. Are you suggesting that the abuse victim not leave her abuser because she now deserves the same fate as them for not speaking up?
>>
>>8858338
What she deserves is her continuing abuse for choosing to victimize OP.
>>
>>8856212
Make the smaller lesbian straight.
>>
Enjoy going to prison when she beats her gf to death and accuses you.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.