[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be hypothetically possible, if you're pre-pubery,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0814.jpg (4MB, 1600x2461px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0814.jpg
4MB, 1600x2461px
Would it be hypothetically possible, if you're pre-pubery, to block having puberty yourself by self-medding, without Lupron?
>>
Yeah. If that hypothetical person was somehow able to self-med and have shit delivered to their door without their parents going "hmmm what's this I sniff???" before they open the package and kick your ass.
>>
It's possible. I did it before I was able to get Vantas.
>>
Cypro gives nearly the same results as Lupron. It lowers FSH and LH just as Lupron does
>>
>>8854707

Yes.

>>8854727

Cyproterone (and spironolactone) still have some androgenic activity. One of the -lutamide drugs would truly block androgenic activity. Though in the real world, you probably won't notice the difference in preventing masculinization between cyproterone and bicalutamide as an example.
>>
>>8854707
>Lupron
>Vantas

1. Why did i not hear about these, like two years ago, and been using like 3 different medication for same purposes
2. WHY IS THIS SHIT NOT IN THE WATER SUPPLY
>>
>>8854707
How old are we talking and how does this person know they are trans?
>>
>>8854707
Yes. You could hypothetically buy a prepaid visa gift card from any big box store, then hypothetically use it to buy bitcoins which you could then hypothetically spend on inhouse pharmacy to hypothetically get cyproterone, spironolactone, etc.
>>
Not OP, but are there any over-the-counter stuff that I could buy and use? NGL, puberty hasn't done much to me besides growing more hair and I'd prefer it to stay that way.
>>
You can get estrogen over the counter, but I'm not sure if they'd sell it to a minor who looks like a cis male. But you can order anti-androgens and estrogen online if you have a credit card. If you don't have a credit card, maybe you could get a friend to buy it for you?
>>
>>8857975

>You can get estrogen over the counter

In a developed country? [citation needed]
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.