[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HSTS aren't inherently better than AGP. If you have a superiority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: 1503351182174.gif (2MB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
1503351182174.gif
2MB, 550x412px
HSTS aren't inherently better than AGP. If you have a superiority complex about your transness compared to other trans people, you're problematic anyway.
>>
>>8854295
>t. salty late mansitioning AGP hon
>>
>>8854295
you just described agps
>>
>>8854304
this meme needs to stop
>>
>>8854305
No I didn't. Fuck off.
>>
theyre just mangry late transitioning HSTS that dont have dysphoria and want to validate transitioning to prey on "straight" men by aggressively attacking others in a vicious display of male contextualised narcissism
>>
File: thoughts.png (1MB, 1232x1244px) Image search: [Google]
thoughts.png
1MB, 1232x1244px
>>8854423
what's the issue here?
>>
>>8854308
u did
>>
>>8854423
hsts have dysphoria lol
you're just a gross fetishist that jacks off to the idea of being a woman, and who isn't naturally feminine in any way
>>
>>8854295
AGP are the only true trans. Even though we look like men in dresses, we're the only trannies who actually want to be women. HSTS just want to fool straight guys into fucking them.
>>
>>8854746
>AGP fetishists actually believe this
>>
>>8854756
HSTS are all about sex. AGP is all about aesthetics. :-)

Don't be mad. You'll soon die out of HIV anyway.
>>
>>8854882
"hsts is all about sex but agp is about aesthetics"
it's literally all about sex because it's a fetish lol
>>
>>8854295
The whole Blanchardian typology has made this board so weird.
>call an mtf AGP
>calls you an ultra feminine gay male who transitioned because you were too faggy to be a dude.
>Make wild assumptions about the "AGP" and call them an ultra masculine male who only transitioned for the fetish and to invade female spaces.
>They call you out on being an insecure tranny who projects your own insecurities onto them and you're no different than them.
>Incoherent shit flinging and wild assumptions continue continue from thread to thread.

Is this the state of /lgbt/ right now?
>>
>>8854946
yes
>>
>>8854659
>hsts have dysphoria lol
Then why don't they transition if they don't pass?
>>
>>8855048
agp transition if they don't pass too
most of them are cat ear wearing programmer twinkhons
whats ur point
>>
>>8855060
my feet are gross
all women in my family have big man feet :(
>>
>>8854295
Is pic related a tranny?
>>
>>8855050
Cat-ear wearing programmer twinkhons are Actually Good.

Also, you misread anon's point.
>>
File: 1490144701990.gif (901KB, 266x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490144701990.gif
901KB, 266x270px
>>8855090
l-lewd
>>
>>8855097
>Cat-ear wearing programmer twinkhons are Actually Good.
???
>>
>>8854909

>implying HSTS isn't about sex.

When a gay is so insatiable and develops a fetish for hetero men, he thinks of transitioning.

That's why only the ones who think they could pass do it, while the others stay at bay: They try and the ones who see they can pull it off, go ahead and do it.

Then they all start "ah muh traditional narrative" when just 6 months ago they were playing mmorpgs and interested in science.

Ever thought why many HSTS keep their penis?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (95KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
95KB, 1440x900px
>>8855097

SURVEY ANON IS A CHASER!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8854659
t. projecting fetishist gay man who only transitions to pick up straight men
>>
>>8855258
yeah, it's creepy
>>
>>8854946
I mean lets be honest, most agp's are just crossdressing straight men (chris chan) and most hsts are just faggy gay men with gay male mannerisms who decided to transition to have sex with straight men (blaire white)

Very few in the trans community are actually tru trans. In fact i would go so far as to say many have BDD and confuse it for gender dysphoria
>>
Can we stop the HSTS/AGP dichotomy? There are some trans women who are attracted to women and transitioned in their teens, and there are some trans women who identified as gay males prior to transition but repressed by acting masculine and didn't transition until later in life. Also, I doubt that any gay man would transition to attract straight men, because there are lots of masculine gay men out there (for example, one of my cousins is gay and is a bodybuilder). Also, cross dressing isn't a fetish if you don't cross dress in sexual situations and dress like a normal cis woman instead of a "French maid" or something kinky.
>>
>>8858000
>Can we stop the HSTS/AGP dichotomy?
Nope.
>>
File: problem.jpg (64KB, 719x715px) Image search: [Google]
problem.jpg
64KB, 719x715px
>>8854295
>problematic
>>
>>8855258
hes a man with AGP (his own words)
and AGPs are often chasers, so nothing strange
>>
>>8855258
>what are transbians
>>
honestly the only thing that matters is who passes better and who is hotter/better able to attract people

a hon hsts wont make me as an agp feel bad, a hot curvy elven girl faced agp will make me fucking bonkers
>>
>>8858085
post an hsts hon.
>>
>>8855092
Hope so.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.