[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me, overweight. >not a whale, but had a gut. >always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 2

File: DF1Oap1XkAAkezu.jpg (168KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
DF1Oap1XkAAkezu.jpg
168KB, 640x1136px
>be me, overweight.
>not a whale, but had a gut.
>always hated my body and how I look not just the weight thing.
>at age twelve realized that I might be trans
>six years later, decide to lose weight so that I may look more feminine.
>50 lbs later I look in the mirror to see I look just a little bit fem.
>broad shoulders
>body hair
>large ribcage
>justkillme.jpeg

The slimmer I become and the more weight I lose the more fem. I feel, but when I look I'm reminded of the masculine features that I hate. I'd rather die then spend another year in this body. I know that even after slimming down the masculine part of my body that I wouldn't look like a girl and I know that hrt won't instantly cure my problems. I just don't know what to do.

Pic unrelated.
>>
File: sheen.gif (3MB, 286x217px) Image search: [Google]
sheen.gif
3MB, 286x217px
>>8853988

Look, I cant really follow the tranny thing too deeply cuz to me it just gets absurd after a point.

You do you and you'll be fine as long as you got heart and brains.

Just do me this one favor:

If you're going to be a woman, please, dont be that fat woman who will spend an hour on hair and make up but cant find 30 minutes in a day to hit the tread mill.

You keep your priorities straight and you'll be fine. Trans or not, I dont judge people on appearance. But we do look at the health of physique to gage the persons self respect. You can have bad taste in clothes. You can even look silly trying to look like a woman but people will still respect you as long as you show some self respect yourself.

So at least do that, the rest will follow. If you try to skip that step, nothing else works. Believe me.

And congratulations on the weight loss. Thats something you should be proud of.

A real woman knows its not all about looks. One thing I can say about trans is that most of them seem to make an effort to not just be a woman, but a good woman, and thats more than you can say about a lot of cis females, and believe me, guys eventually notice..
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.