[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lesbians are manly and unattrac- why do sexist homophobic pigs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 10

File: gayyy.png (793KB, 1433x2471px) Image search: [Google]
gayyy.png
793KB, 1433x2471px
lesbians are manly and unattrac-

why do sexist homophobic pigs are getting BTFO everyday by science ??
and yes the lesbian girl is objectively more attractive so is the gay dude.
>>
File: FantasyrealityMOTIVATIONALcopy.gif (110KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
FantasyrealityMOTIVATIONALcopy.gif
110KB, 750x600px
>>8853293

those composite pictures were hand picked by faggots/dykes/LGBTQ in order to make themselves look good. typical false propaganda. the reality and the majority is, straight people out class faggots/dykes/LGBTQ in almost all ways
>>
both the gay people have thinner faces. are breeders naturally fat?
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (206KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
206KB, 499x499px
>>8853318
breeders obviously don't care about how they look or their health that's why most gay people are in shape and attractive
this guy >>8853314 don't go out as much cause everyone can agree that gay people are more attractive than the general public ....
>>
>>8853314
That file name is gruesome dude wtf
>>
>>8853314

Honestly this. I'm lesbian and if you just take a step into the real world you can see straight people do rule the world, and they are much more attractive (otherwise almost all lgbt wouldn't be slobbering over them and fantasizing about them).
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 360x198px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 360x198px
>>8853333
everyone? dont lie to yourself

whenever i do see a dyke or a faggot, they look like they just stepped out of a backwards freak circus
>>
>>8853293
Wouldn't having a gay face just strengthen the idea that being gay is genetic? What political lesbian was outraged by this?
>>
>>8853314
>>8853333
I'm fairly confident that gay men are typically more attractive than straight men, but straight women are more attractive than Lesbians. Which I believe is a result of men being more visually oriented, which results in them all dolling up when trying to attract other men. Whereas women are not as picky about looks, resulting in them letting themselves go.
>>
>>8853293
Estrogen.
>>
>>8853293
Why does it look like Gay men and Straight women have bigger foreheads?
>>
>>8853293
tbhon i look a lot like that gay woman one
>>
>>8853657
tbhon are you a transbian? would your cone tits like to be fondled?
>>
>>8853369
Confirmation bias, as usual. You just don't notice the ones who are "straight acting". And then you get all surprised, telling gay men that they seem so masculine it's weird that they are gay, or gay women they are too pretty and feminine to be gay. I hate hets so much.
>>
>>8853662
i am into guys but i guess a little conetits fondling session won't hurt me tbqhon
>>
I'd buy that gay men are more attractive and have better hygiene, but dykes? Lol. There's a reason lesbians are the fattest demographic. Two women don't give a shit how the other looks. Caring about appearance is "objectification". Straight women look better because they've been selectively bred to look better based on what men want. Same with gay guys. Hell, I'd say its true for a good portion of trannies too. Men are visually oriented. Women have no sexuality.
>>
Tbh I doubt the sample size of these composites are big enough to be reliable.
>>
>>8853293
Those are dating app photos m8
>>
File: Capture.jpg (48KB, 703x414px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
48KB, 703x414px
>>8856276
>Stanford study
>over 8000 images of over 3000 unique people per each composite picture
https://osf.io/fk3xr/
>>
BREEDERS
CANT
STOP
GETTING
BTFO
LMAOOO UGLY HICK LOOKING MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
File: 4431.b1.jpg-610x0.jpg (26KB, 610x256px) Image search: [Google]
4431.b1.jpg-610x0.jpg
26KB, 610x256px
>>8853387
>being gay is genetic?
>>8853640
>bigger foreheads?

>mfw I spent all day comparing peoples foreheads.

I wouldn't be surprised if this study ends up being retracted - its just not PC.

>https://theoutline.com/post/2228/that-study-on-artificially-intelligent-gaydar-is-now-under-ethical-review-michal-kosinski
>>
File: 1505012193848.gif (1014KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1505012193848.gif
1014KB, 300x300px
>>8853293
>gay guys look prettier to me
>I have been attracted to gay people this entire time
I'm half relaxed and half hard.
>>
>lesbians are cuter than straight women
yes
>>
>>8853293
Judging people by how "attractive" they are [to you] is sexist as well. Sorry OP, but you're also sexist if you care about it.
>>
i want to be a cute girl
>>
File: 1402907281354.png (108KB, 302x257px) Image search: [Google]
1402907281354.png
108KB, 302x257px
>>8853293
>breeders have the nerve to post their fat faces in dating sites
>>
>>8853314
judging people by how they look isn't sexism lmao
are you sexist for dysphoria posting
>>
>homosexual women being more attractive than heterosexual ones
No wonder het men always deny lesbianism exists.
>>
>>8853387
the outrage is the fact that it may be used to identify lgbtq+ people without their consent
>>
>>8859167
Is this people from dating sites? If so it can explain why the LG faces skew younger while the heteros looks like every high school sports coach and the woman is a second away from asking to speak to your manager. Young queer folks have less dating opportunity so they start going on dating sites early while the two breeders look like they each have a marriage or two under their belt
>>
Idk what the outrage is. This confirms what gay groups have always said--a biological component to homosexuality.
>>
>>8859181
>homosexual women
You mean the bisexual women in the study?
Because lesbians are literally just ugly bisexual women.
>>
>>8853293
The study is showing that Lesbians have bigger jaws.
>>
I don't understand how the straight woman face is fatter than the lesbian face. Lesbians are fatter than straight women by quite a bit, the have spent millions of dollars trying to figure out why lesbians are so fat and we still don't know why.
>>
File: hotdog.jpg (136KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hotdog.jpg
136KB, 768x1024px
>>8862354
I came here to ask this question.
>>
>implying Shia is heterosexual
>>
>>8862354
>I don't understand how the straight woman face is fatter

good looking straight ppl don't use internet dating sites.
>>
>>8853293
They should do the same study with lesbian vs straight trans women.
>>
>>8862547
>all hons
>if you squint you can almost see a feminine curve in the corner corner of the jawline
>>
>>8862564
Eh, a lot of the masculine features might average out, cause in a lot of trans women it will be like they have one or two exaggerated feature, while the rest looks pretty normal.
>>
>>8862536
This explains everything desu
>>
>>8854011
>Straight women look better because they've been selectively bred to look better based on what men want.
stupid.
lesbians were 'bred' in the same way as straight women. Lesbians not caring about their appearance is a meme from the 90s
>>
>>8862547
but they already posted the "gay men" composite picture
>>
>>8862937
Caring about your appearance makes you bisexual.
>>
>>8862937
Obviously lesbians are the highest pedigree of human. Only those in denial are loathe to admit it.
>>
>>8863673
Lesbians are literally the lowest common denominator of bisexual women. Too ugly or too mentally ill to attract a man.
>>
>>8863804
>Too ugly or too mentally ill to attract a man.
impossible, men have no smv

makes more sense that gay men would be too ugly and failed male to attract a woman. women are the ones that are hard to pull not men
>>
>>8864766
>women are the ones that are hard to pull not men
Exactly, you would have to be so incredibly repulsive and unlikable to be incapable of attracting men.
Yet lesbians date women that look and act like men, and use sex toys to imitate having sex with a man.
>>
>>8865686
Acrually no. I dont think about you at all. Thats the point.

>>8864766
>too ugly to attract a man
Is a common meme. No one really believes that.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.