[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the "blanchardism" opinion on bisexual tra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

what is the "blanchardism" opinion on bisexual trans women?

and before you say "pseudo-bisexuality" bisexual males exist, so tru bisexual trannies also exist.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3411709/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21763395
https://www.nature.com/articles/srep41314?WT.feed_name=subjects_sexual-behaviour

soo "blanchardism" theorist, what is your theory on bisexual trans women?
>>
>>8851710
Blanchardism is for drooling idiots. Get a grip, hon.
>>
>>8851710
Blanchardianism states that bisexual males don't exist.
>>
There's no such thing as bisexuality. Gender and sex are between your legs.
>>
>>8851710
bisexuality isnt real and is the first ever tumblr meme sexuality.
>>
File: inaudible screaming.jpg (67KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
inaudible screaming.jpg
67KB, 600x662px
>>8851721
tfw my bell went off
>>
File: 1500053561180.jpg (424KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1500053561180.jpg
424KB, 1280x1707px
>>8851727
then blanchardianism is wrong.

look the 2 last links, fucking bailey worked on it, the 3 studies pretty much says "yep, bisexual males exist", if blanmchard is a good doctor then can accept this, change his opinion and analized bisexual trannies, and i think HSTS/AGP dichotomy is right in many things, but "pseudo bisexuality" "pseudo asexuality" not, the dichotomy is too estrict, etc. and i think "autogynephilia", and "homosexual transsexuals"exist and deserves to be investigate, there's proof of the blanchard dichotomy, there's proof of male bisexuals, and there's proof gay people brains are different, more "intersex", and probably bi people also have different brains even if the brains are more similar to straight ones.

what i mean is that is perfectly possible that blanchard was right on his dichotomy, autogynephilia and homosexual transsexuals, and wrong in things like "bi trans women are just straight men with psbisexuality bc autogynephilia", or "i just say autoandrophilia exist because people would call me sexist but i don't believe women can be AAP or have sexual fetishes, LOL"

if blanchard was not a autistic idiot he would made the theory more flexible, and adapted it with the times.
>>
File: 87-54785-78-5.png (24KB, 1324x100px) Image search: [Google]
87-54785-78-5.png
24KB, 1324x100px
>>8851783
>>
>>8851808
>you're not really attracted to him, you're just confused!
If I had a dollar for every time I heard that I could buy 4chan and shut this shithole down for good.
>>
>>8851710
All I know is that this blanchard shitposting is a great way to rustle jimmies across this board.

So if you want to keep trolling people I say go for it, I could care less about all this AGP, something acronym something else whatever you guys use all the time.
It's not like obliged to keep track of all the tranny lingo anyways.
>>
>>8851710
Some are HSTS (e.g. Gigi Gorgeous), most are AGP. There are some interesting questions about whether you could get someone who is both if they're bi, but I'm leaning towards no on that.
>>
File: sebille.jpg (2MB, 3262x4000px) Image search: [Google]
sebille.jpg
2MB, 3262x4000px
>>8851808
keep out the bait, is curious how the biphobic shit adapts, when bi men where repressed and only the bravest (and many times the more "androphilic ones") where out of the closet they where all "repressed self-hating gay men", now that more bi men with preference for women get out of the closet they are all dirty hets.

i believe in the gynephilic and androphilic, how gynephilic people are naturally masculine and androphilic feminine, but there's a lot of greys and people who can friendly fuck a lot of people even if they can be "gynephilic" and "androphilic" and people who arepretty much "ambiphilic" without clear preference or a small preference.

there's more gynephilic males, so "bi males with preference for women an feminine people" should be more than "bi males with preference for men and masculine people".

idk why i take the bait, but here is.
>>
>>8851710
The Blanchard opinion is they don't exist. There are two groups, homosexuals and heterosexuals (AGP). All bisexual transsexuals fall into the heterosexual group.
>>
>>8851710
>tru bisexual
???
>>
File: 1501969431660.png (265KB, 500x547px) Image search: [Google]
1501969431660.png
265KB, 500x547px
>>8855137
just non "pseudo bisexual" trannies, i mean, there's variosu extudies that says bi AMAB people exist, blanchard believes "bi trannies are just straight autogynephiles, and their fetish made them pseudo attracted to men but they are really just attracted to women" bullshit.

if bi males exist then bi trans women exist, how can blanchardism can classify them without falling on the "pseudo bisexual" meme, they can be AGP but pseudo bisexuality is pretty much a meme that ignores bisexual trans women.
>>
>>8851710
I believe they're real, but I haven't met enough to tell if they're all AGP or if some count as HSTS, it's probably different for different people

By extension I believe genuinely heterosexual (in the sense they are actually attracted and not just meta attracted) A*Ps also exist and if we go by ETLI hypothesis they would be just bisexuals with their opposite sex attraction oriented exclusively towards them

Meta attraction and psbi is definitely real as anyone into BDSM will tell you but "meta-attraction that feels like genuine attraction but is actually just your AGP due to some magical disguise" is a dumb meme that makes no fucking sense
If it's possible for A*Ps to meme themselves into heterosexuality then I want to see all the self-hating gays that memed themselves into heterosexuality
Blanchard himself believes they don't exist but reminder he also doesn't believe autoandrophiles exist despite them obviously existing and Lou Sullivan already having transitioned by the time he created the theory, I don't think there are any internet blanchadrians that buy everything he says
>>
File: 1495185659114.jpg (68KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1495185659114.jpg
68KB, 500x497px
>>8855398
yes, basically i believe that, i don't think "pseudo bisexuality" is too prevalent, they can exist, but i don't think their numbers can compare to "tru bisexual" trans people, there's the possibility that trans people brain tend to be "ambiphilic" or bisexual, i am bi tranny that consider herself "AGP", and i believe in the dichotomy, i just think blanchard was wrong in various things.

J.bailey already has 2 studies saying bi AMAB people exist, and he is the autor of the famous 2005 study "bi males don't exist", that himself debunk with his 2011 and the 2017 brain study, so he don't have a agenda.

by the way what is the eli trip theory? the trip from /lgbt/.

i think "brain natural masculinirt/feminity" is determined by: gender identity and sexual orientation, there's studies that says that both, AGP and HSTS have feminized brains, but that the HSTS is more similar to straight womens brains meanwhile AGP is way more masculine, basically a intersex brain, and there's studies saying that about gay people, i would love if someone doing a study comparing early transitioners A*P, HSTS, cis gay people and cis straight people, compared them by gender and sexual orientation, i think more than "female and male brain" there is "straight man, straight women, gay women and gay male brain".

bisexual people? we complicated the results, but i think "bisexuals leading towards women" have brains symilar to gynephilic brains, "bisexuals leading towards men" leading to androhphilic brains and 50/50 are their own thing, probably just a equilibrated mix between masculine and feminine brains.
>>
File: GdsO0dc.png (360KB, 557x872px) Image search: [Google]
GdsO0dc.png
360KB, 557x872px
>>8855398
cont.

desu i lean towards women, even if i love men, and went they are romantic, strong, protect you, went they have a sexy masculine voice, their smell and body when they are fit, etc. but after falling i love with 2 men i don't see myself marrying and forming a family with a man, just with a woman, i am "bi romantic", i falled on love with two men, but i only can truly love a woman, they fullfil me in a way a men can't do, the sex, the relationship, my feelings, her smell, their voice, their body, my true love is torwards women. and yes in my experience "gynephilic" women are naturally masculine, but i prefer that, in the same way i accept my gender i accept that i am more masculine than a straight woman, and i am 100% okay with that.

queer women, bi women leading to women and lesbians have way better personalities than straight women and bi women leanding to men women.
>>
>>8855398
>but "meta-attraction that feels like genuine attraction but is actually just your AGP due to some magical disguise" is a dumb meme that makes no fucking sense
it's how i feel though

>all the self-hating gays that memed themselves into heterosexuality
gays who repress as bi and straight are real
>>
>>8855561
>gays who repress as bi and straight are real
But that's not the same as finding the opposite sex attractive enough to actually believe you're straight and form sexually satisfying straight relationships which is what I'm talking about
I've never heard of someone previously gay start getting boners from looking at tits due to conditioning for example (excluding shady religious stories)
AGP equivalent of repressing gays would be lesbian MtFs forming straight relationships with either lack of attraction or explicit meta attraction, but a lot of AGPs report actually finding men hot on their own and subjectively don't notice the attraction to be different to their previous straight male attraction to the point they're convinced they're just regular bi/straight girls
>>
>>8851710
Lol, "bisexual" trannies are just pseudo bisexual, or AGP straight males with pseudo attraction to men or selfhating HSTS, male bisexuality don't exist honey
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.