[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kenny Mcdonald from ashland massachusetts put his cigarette out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Kenny Mcdonald from ashland massachusetts put his cigarette out on his minor girlfriend because he found out she used to date a transman. how are people like him able to walk free in USA 2017?
>>
if true this is disgusting
>>
>>8850574
sadly its true, The girl is very sweet; doesn't deserve this treatment
>>
>>8850552
I made a quick google search and even if you're not lying, this looks like just another lazy attempt to get people to harrass this guy. Not your personal army etc. I heard tumblr are really into harrassing potentially innocent people, maybe you should ask them.
>>
>>8850552
>>8850574
>>8850580
>>8850711

good she fucking deserved it
fuck that dyke cunt
>>
if she disclosed this to him when they met would this have happened?

probably not
>>
>>8850552

That's hot and so is he
>>
>>8850552

Its one thing to acknowledge a criminal act.

But people commit crimes because the capacity for the crime exists in humans.

You can rightfully punish people for bad behavior. But you cant really blame males for having different levels of resistance to their own natural capacity. Some people over react to different stimuli.
>>
>>8850552
And the sound of a million of waterfalls was heard, albeit emanating from a most unsuspecting place, sometimes called as "man cave".

No seriously, I bet a bunch of FtM are fapping to this bad boy right now because they are crazy.
>>
>>8851593
you'd lose that bet.
>>
>>8850552
>his minor girlfriend because he found out she used to date a transman
Why was a transMAN (not boy) dating a minor? can we get the name of this ftm pedophile?
>>
>>8851639
No. It's an established fact that women can't be pedophiles.
>>
>>8851666
thanks for confirming that, satan
>>
>>8851009
Hey Kenny
>>
Why is this kind of post even allowed? Attempted personal army bullshit against random teenagers? There's no evidence of who this person is or that he ever did anything (almost certainly is a made-up story)

Can this shit be banned
>>
File: TransHIV.png (332KB, 1872x1380px) Image search: [Google]
TransHIV.png
332KB, 1872x1380px
>>8850552
Why do lesbians feel the need to larp as men to attract other lesbians? Why is that not the disgusting part? Female to trans people have a MUCH higher risk of having HIV. I would be upset too if I found out my partner had been with one.
>>
>>8852119
>Female to trans people have a MUCH higher risk of having HIV.
The graphic you posted doesn't actually say that. It says 15% of transgender people who were diagnosed with HIV from 2009 to 2014 were FTM.

It doesn't say what percentage of FTMs have HIV or how that compares to cis females.
>>
>>8852119
This says only 9 white FTMs a year are diagnosed with HIV in the US. Not 9 percent, literally just 9 people in the entire country (56 over 6 years)

If your girl was with a white trans dude she's fine.
>>
>>8852343
Hard to know when they refuse to get tested:

http://www.jwatch.org/fw113250/2017/08/25/transgender-men-and-women-report-low-rates-hiv-testing
>>
>>8852119
Why are trannies never split by sexuality when talking about hiv, unlike cis people?
>>
>>8852464
You need a minimum sample size for your results to be statistically meaningful. Trans people are already a small % of the population, then you've gotta factor in splitting by gender and race and incomplete surveying. Oh, and their sexualities might not fit into a few neat boxes or represent who they actually have sex with.
>>
>>8850552
Why would you be upset that your gf is bi?
>>
>>8852464
Because it's find to single out gay men as having more HIV than het men, but singling out HSTSes as being the HIV carriers of the trans community would be wrong.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.