[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate being transgender. I wish I wasn't. It's going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

File: sad comic.png (759KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sad comic.png
759KB, 1024x1024px
I hate being transgender. I wish I wasn't. It's going to be expensive and nobody will treat me like a person any more, but if i don't I'm just going end up an hero or so depressed I'll wish I had the guts to be.
>>
Well yeah, nobody in their right minds likes being trans.

Best outcome? You spend tens of thousands of dollars for people to do as much as see you as actually being a woman/man, and the people you choose to trust with that information accept you as who you are.
Or, in other words, you get to square 1 that the vast majority of cis people start at.

But like, I'd still rather be a trans woman than be a guy.
>>
>>8850172
yeah, thats about were im at right now and i hate it. i just want to be comfortable with what i am but after years of regressing and telling my self its fine it just doesn't work. so im going to bite the bullet and start hrt. i have a job now so i can so nothing is really stopping me outright any more.
>>
>>8850177
That's good to hear, anon.
I think you'll find that as time goes on you'll become more accepting of who you are, and you'll start to see your imperfections as imperfections, rather than things that make you who you are.
Like, you'll always be on the taller side for girls, but you'll probably come to accept it, maybe even like it.

Also, the pic in the OP is really cute and relatable. Who's the author of it?
>>
lol if u are 6 foot and have stubble then off yourself
>>
>>8850158
>I wish I wasn't.
We all do, friend. I wish more than anything else that I were born in a female body. It's so arbitrary that I was born in a male one, a literal coin flip, and I can't change it. It cuts me to the core. But transition has at least let me live life in a way that feels more authentic, in a way that feels like people actually see the real me I envision in my mind. Even if I turned out an unpassing hon I would find a way to live with it, because it'd be better than pretending to be male.

>It's going to be expensive
Yes. But probably less so than you think, surgeries aside.
>Nobody will treat me like a person anymore
NOT true. The ones who matter will. If they don't, they probably don't matter. Don't listen to this website's hate, it's toxic and insidious.
>>
>>8850186
that's me, i draw trans based comics when I'm upset.
>>
>>8850190
>NOT true. The ones who matter will. If they don't, they probably don't matter. Don't listen to this website's hate, it's toxic and insidious.

This is a really important thing to keep in mind. Yeah, you might get some shit, you might lose some friends or even family. But that doesn't mean nobody will love you, that nobody will care about you. It might end up a bit harder to find them, but it'll make the people who do care about you that much more wonderful.

>>8850207
That seems like a really awesome coping mechanism. Do you have any other comics?
>>
>>8850207
not the other anon but i really like ur artstyle :o
>>
>>8850190
>We all do, friend. I wish more than anything else that I were born in a female body.
I don't. Being female is my deepest desire but it's not worth giving up quite everything being born male meant.
>>
>>8850218
yeah but there aren't that good...
>>8850219
thanks! that means a lot i love it when people like my arts
>>
>>8850245
Oh gosh I know that feel so much
You practice so much at trying to get the voice down, and forgetting to work it in other situations, that you're pretty much just deadlocked at one volume

I practiced at first in a voice just barely above a whisper because I was always really afraid of my family hearing me and finding out or whatever, so when I actually tried to use it I realized I had no idea how to actually speak loud enough that people *would* hear me

And two things about your comics
1) your art is actually pretty dang good
2) your work is relatable as hell which makes me immediately enjoy it
>>
>>8850245
Arts good. Good attitudes. Wish I couldve maintained them
>>
>>8850253
wow thank you so much i really need that smile to night.

iv only really been dealing with this trans stuff the past few months. iv been poking around with it for years but iv been getting serious with it recently. so i dont have meany comics mad yet. i have like two more after this one and the art alters each time.
>>
>>8850158
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.
Don't trap yourself.
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8850272
lol go back to repressgen
>>
>>8850272
You know the thing that bothers me most about this gaslighting spam is that it encourages suppressing your sexuality, which shouldn't have a place on an lgbt forum.
>>
>>8850172
Best outcome is everyone else sees you as your target gender, but internally deep down you always know you're your birth gender and you're just living a lie no matter what you do.

Seeking the cure is the only logical thing to do.

>>8850177
You will never be comfortable with who you are by trapping yourself.

>>8850158
To OP: Honestly, your comics aren't bad in terms of pure drawing quality.

But they encourage transition, when transition doesn't work. They're just going to be the next /pol/ meme at this point.
>>
File: transtalk_by_deadmoochie-dayg5gb.png (495KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
transtalk_by_deadmoochie-dayg5gb.png
495KB, 1024x1024px
i got one more about the first time i tried eyeliner
>>
>>8850283
>internally deep down you always know you're your birth gender
Yes. That is the point of accepting yourself as trans. I'm glad we agree. :^)
>>
and this is the last trans based comic i have.
>>
>>8850283
just let other people be happy without pushing your insecurities onto them
>>
>>8850275
I'm here to tell the truth, nothing more, nothing less. If you don't like it, there's a place you can go that doesn't support free speech, and I think you know where it is.

>>8850282
I'm not "gaslighting". I have this illness myself.
Gender Dysphoria is a mental illness.
Anyone saying otherwise hasn't looked at the science in detail.

I'm not encouraging suppression of your sexuality. You're free to have sex with whoever you wish. Sexuality is healthy, as long as it's with real people. I have nothing against homosexuality.
>>
>>8850285
does this really happen to you
>>
File: IMG_0417.png (45KB, 144x249px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0417.png
45KB, 144x249px
>>8850285
The one on the left reminds me of Pearl
>>
>>8850288
Your birth gender is whatever you were assigned by a doctor, bitterhon.

Assuming you're referring to the intersex theory which is blatantly incorrect.

[citation needed that isn't bullshit]

>>8850290
Makeup really has nothing to do with being male or female or trans, in all honesty.

>>8850291
I'm free to let people be happy, that's the whole intent of what I do.

Transition doesn't make you happy.
It literally does not work, and long-term will leave you far worse off.
>>
>>8850271
Still trying to work out your style, or just like being flexible? It's pretty neat either way.

I wish I had figured out a coping mechanism as healthy as you've got when I was just starting to really explore my trans feelings. Spoiler alert- burning yourself is not, as I found out, a healthy way to work through your feelings.

>>8850285
omg why are all of your comics so relatable
That happened to me a couple times before transitioning (was college aged at the time, so trans people were more common than average), and it made me paranoid about what people are saying behind my back now that I'm the mid transition one

>>8850290
Hmm... can't say I've been unfortunate enough to jam myself in the eye with eyeliner. My first attempt with makeup ended with me getting depressed because I looked like a drag queen, and not even a good drag queen
>>
>>8850292
>not encouraging suppression of your sexuality
>STOP FAPPING

also, no shit it's a mental illness. transition is the best treatment we have. If you want to repress and wait, that's up to you, but don't drag others down with you when transition could be doing them good.
>>
>>8850300
you talk about being factual but you spout nofap nonsense :/
even if there are no documented longterm benefits to transition it's better than repressing for lots of people :)
>>
>>8850302
I can agree the OP has talent in this.
Unfortunately, it's wasted in making transition-pushing garbage.
>>
>>8850296
not so bluntly but yes. it happens a surprising amount. at first glance im all "manly" and stuff so i think maybe i look like i hate people or something...
>>
>>8850309
please just stop derailing trans threads, it comes off as really sad and bitter
or at least get a trip so we can all filter you
>>
>>8850300
Yeah. My sex is male. I'm living as a woman. That makes me a trans woman. EZPZ.
>>
>>8850275
Fuck off, we don't like her either.
>>
>>8850306
Cessation of masturbation has nothing to do with sexuality, especially when it's to avoid feeding a mental illness.

In most cases, masturbation is perfectly safe as long as you don't overdo it.

But for AGP/Trans/Dysphoric people, it's a good idea not to feed your mental illness.

Nothing to do with sexuality, everything to do with not trapping yourself.

Also, transition isn't a treatment, and it doesn't work.

It's an experimental palliative care method at best, and it has no long-term proven benefits.

I have no problem with people transitioning, the problem I have is with people pushing transition as a good idea. That is what I am here to fight against.

Transition doesn't do anybody good, it has no benefits.

The only upside to transition is in cases of transition or suicide where it will buy them some time. That's the only time transition should ever be considered.

>>8850307
NoFap is not "nonsense".
>>
>>8850300
i know im taking the bait but I'm way happier than I ever was before transitioning, and I'd probably be dead right now if I never got put on hormones as a teen so ur just plain wrong

>>8850311
idk ive just never experienced anything like that but I rarely interact with visibly trans people anyways, do you live in like a more conservative area?
>>
>>8850324
well she fits better with your crowd at least, since she's going on about repression
as it stands she just shits up the whole board
>>
>>8850313
I'm not "derailing" anything, bitterhon.

Also, I'm not going to use a tripcode for reasons I've explained before.

Tripcodes go against the ideals of 4chan.
They were designed for the purposes of important threads where impersonation was an issue.

I speak ideas over the person I am, so therefore I should not be using a tripcode.

>>8850321
Correct. However, long-term you will notice that transition has no benefits, and does not make you feel any better nor help your mental illness. It's just something to pursue.

What you need to do is detransition, and find meaning in your life.

>>8850324
Says the bitterhon. You like to shill a lot in /repgen/, I'm also not a "her". You know the correct pronouns, bitterhon.
>>
>>8850302
i like to incorporate as meany drawing styles as i can to learn as much as i can from them.
and

i guess because theses are things that have happened to me in my budding transness. and those are things likely to happen to other budding trans people.

my first make up was pain and tears pencil right in the eye hole. i was just a baby child when i first tried on make ups so i didnt look gross... just a child with makeup..
>>
>>8850326
wtf do you mean?
i stopped fapping when i started hrt and it's made my gender identity stronger
>>
>>8850329
I'm not wrong. In very rare cases, transition can work out simply because one betters their lives ignoring transition, and they don't get too delusional. This has nothing to do with transition itself, and the person could have easily bettered their lives without transitioning and conquered their mental illness by starting to live.

>>8850334
I'm not a she. Hypocritical bitterhons whine about being sir'd and then proceed to misgender me.

I'm not shitting up anything.
If you don't like free speech, you know where to go.
>>
>>8850329
well im going to an art school so there are just more non traditional people there.
>>
>>8850338
Because you've started HRT, NoFap has almost no benefits in regards to stopping your mental illness, it only makes it worse.

Once you've trapped yourself, there is no hope unless you detransition.

Think about it like this. If NoFap helps you be your "target gender", it would help you stay your original gender too!
>>
>>8850334
If she was a transitioned shitposter would you want her shitting up all your threads?

Anyway just ignore her. She can't curespam if nobody responds, but if you try to talk to her she'll spend hours pushing a thread to autosage.
>>
>>8850347
i've been dealing with gender dysphoria since i was 8, i think i'd know if repressing would help me or not.
>>
>>8850335
sigh
>long term you will notice that transition has no benefits
No, it's not perfect even now, but on the whole I'd say I'm doing better and the future is a lot brighter
>does not make you feel any better
false
>nor help your mental illness
also false, ask my therapist
>what you need to do is detransition
no way in hell
>and find meaning in your life
I have it. Transitioning let me find it.

Stop pretending you know everyone's lives better than they do.
>>
>>8850348
I'm not a "she", and I'm never going to transition.
I'm also not a "shitposter". Every one of my posts is well thought out, logically coherent and as quality as a quality post can be.

Nice try, bitterhon.
>>
>>8850347
>Because you've started HRT, NoFap has almost no benefits in regards to stopping your mental illness
[citation needed]
Unless - gasp - nofap has no long term benefits?
>>
>>8850351
I didn't mention repression. There are other methods of dealing with dysphoria apart from repression, such as self-acceptance of mental illness and searching for a cure rather than pretending you aren't dysphoric.

In some cases, NoFap can be an outright cure, as well.

>>8850354
Long term you will notice that transition has no benefits
>no
You can't provide one that isn't bullshit.
>does not make you feel any better
false

nor help your mental illness
>also false, ask my therapist
Appeal to authority. [citation needed]

what you need to do is detransition
>no way in hell
Your choice, bitterhon.

and find meaning in your life
>I have it. Transitioning let me find it.
If you have meaning in life, you don't need to trap yourself.

I'm going by the science here. Transition doesn't work, period.
>>
>>8850359
stop feeding it
>>
File: first trans comic i did yo.jpg (96KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
first trans comic i did yo.jpg
96KB, 1024x683px
oh i forgot i have an old trans comic i did like a year ago!...
>>
>>8850359
NoFap has plenty of proven benefits.
I'm not going to spoonfeed you, bitterhon.
Feel free to google it.
>>
>>8850368
Feeding what?

>>8850369
That's cute, but crossdressing has nothing to do with taking hormones and trapping yourself.
>>
>>8850363
nofap isn't an outright cure for me, because i'm not a very sexual person in the first place, and my gender identity isn't autogynephilic in nature
>>
>>8850368
i swear its two people on the same page just shitting up threads... not a real troll feeding...
>>
File: IMG_0418.jpg (130KB, 843x959px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0418.jpg
130KB, 843x959px
>>8850363
>You can't provide one that isn't bullshit.
>>
>>8850343
sorry but no, theres no way you can "conquer" gender dysphoria, unless you barely have it at all. you'd be dead very quickly trying to do that, or at least I would if I decided to not do anything about my dysphoria before things were too late
also you say "Transition doesn't work, period.", except my case and many others disprove that

>>8850369
im starting to see a pizza theme
>>
>>8850369
aww, that's really cute anon. Sounds like you've had some good memories to help you find the light when dysphoria is clawing at you.
>>
>>8850386
yeah, i never knew what was. i had some cis girl cousins that would play dress up with me over the summer it was the happiest memories i have...
>>
>>8850383
>im starting to see a pizza theme
Artist is a pedophile confirmed
>>
>>8850373
Not for all people, but some people. I never claimed it cured everyone, bitterhon.

But what I do claim is that transition is a terrible idea for almost everyone.

There are always the rare 1% or so outliers. Glad it worked out for you, but that doesn't mean it's a good idea overall.

Just like lobotomies worked out for some people, it's still a terrible idea.

>>8850374
I'm not a "troll". Nice try, bitterhon.

>>8850378
I've already argued and proven those citations wrong directly using the citation evidence itself.

Namely, they all are self-reported bullshit, no controls, low/very low quality evidence, correlation=causation bullshit.

It's that simple. I've argued them in length.
I'm willing to accept non-BS citations, the only one I know of being the CAR study, which uses biological stress markers that aren't bullshit.

Short-term, transition may potentially have benefits. This is why I specify long-term, bitterhon.

>>8850383
I'm not saying you can outright get rid of dysphoria. I'm saying it's something you can live with without transitioning, and you can still be quite happy.

For some extreme cases where it comes down to transition or suicide, then transition may be the only option as a pure life-saving measure. But that doesn't mean it's a good practice at all, nor should it ever be encouraged outside of the life-threatening suicide.

I do have dysphoria, but it's relatively minor.

Based on the science, and not anecdotes, transition doesn't work. I'm arguing the science here. There are always outliers to the science.
>>
>>8850334
Literally just filter out her catchphrases, if everyone did this she'd stop getting (You)s and give up eventually
>>
>>8850406
I'm fairly new to this site, how do I do that?
>>
>>8850398
Okay, so lets flip it around. Where are the studies proving transition doesn't work? And don't say the Dhenje study because the authors have gone on record saying that's a misinterpretation.
>>
>>8850393
whaaaaaaat noooooooo there is no way that a thing like that could happen.
>>8850383
yeah pizza has always been a favorite food of mine...its why i got fat...but i lost a looot of weight from back then.
>>
>>8850406
I'm not a "her" or a "she". Don't misgender me, bitterhon.

Also, I'm not after (You)'s. I'm here mainly to inform anyone coming to the board that hasn't heard the truth, and is willing to listen.

Bitterhons are obviously too far gone, but maybe i can get through to a few of them in time.

>>8850411
Click Settings at the top of the 4chan page, then click Filters and Post Hiding. Enable "filter and hide specific threads/posts" Then click edit. Put stuff like "/mtfg/" in there.
>>
>>8850392
what were the happiest parts?
>>
>>8850398
I think you are one of the outliers though, transition clearly does work for some people (most if you treat it early enough), I've read less success stories from people who repress. I agree that what you do may work for you and people like you but for most cases and especially people with a lot of dysphoria, transition is the best option.

>>8850416
pizza is worth it
>>
>>8850419
me and my two female cousins would all get dressed up with child versions of make up and stupid princess dresses and play dolls and safari and stuff...i was real young so the adults i guess didn't care...but the truth is that my mom was just neglectful... but hay if she wasn't i wouldn't of had fun play dress up.
>>
>>8850406
Make a thread for listing catchphrases so everyone can get a set with good coverage of her posts.

I'll start:
>bitterhon
>stop fapping, start living
>long-term proven benefits
>citation needed that isn't bullshit
>trap yourself
>AGP/Trans/Dysphori
>>
>>8850423
I'm not an outlier. The science disagrees with you there. More and more people are choosing to detransition than ever these days, actually.

Transition doesn't work for anyone, in reality.
It's just feeding a delusion, a mental illness, and eventually you will wake up out of the fairytale and be left screwed up.

Transition is not the best option for anyone, however in cases of transition or suicide it is sadly the only option for a lot of people.

That is why I fight for the cure, and advocate real treatments rather than transition.
>>
>>8850440
wow iv never had a thread get so big that shit posters started coming in... granted like 80 percent of the thread has been that nofap troll but what ever.
>>
>tfw she's the ones who's trapped in /lgbt/, damned to roam threads for all eternity like a vengeful ghost of a bitterhon
Cute stuff! You should post these somewhere if you haven't.
>>
>>8850434
>bitterhon
There's many people using the term bitterhon that aren't me now, for your information.
Probably a bad idea to block.

>stop fapping, start living
Fair enough.

>long term proven benefits
Would probably block some posts in citation threads, if you're not interested in those go ahead.
>citation needed that isn't bullshit
Same as above.
>trap yourself
Is used by people other than cureanons, but mostly by me. Fair enough.

>AGP/Trans/Dysphoria
As far as I know, only used by cureanons, and me.
Fair enough.
>>
>>8850440
>cut
>>
>>8850442
Generally the shitposters tend to come because of my posts, because bitterhons hate the truth, and like to shill against it. I'm not a "troll", by the way.

Everything I say is real, quality posts.
If you don't like it, there's plenty of places that don't support free speech you can go.

While I don't like filtering, it's also an option for you.
>>
>>8850441
well do you even have sources for you claims? because it doesnt sound real to me. also detransition is a whole different story, I am only talking about repression vs transition. most people who detransition either had no dysphoria to begin with or transition again later down the line
the fact that you describe this as a "delusion" makes me question if you really understand gender dysphoria at all or experience it.
im gonna stop responding to your posts now so OP can have her thread back
>>
>>8850454
I'm not going to spoodfeed bitterhons.
Search the evidence yourself, and see the truth.

If you aren't willing to do that, I can't waste my valuable time on spoonfeeding you. Google is your friend.

Also, I do experience gender dysphoria - I suffer from this delusion at times, I go into states of wanting to be a girl and all that. I usually take some time off to clear my head when that happens. It's quite hellish, and we really do need a cure. But I'm happy 99% of the time as long as I keep fighting towards it.
>>
>>8850452
ill hand it to you your playing the part of troll well you dont give in and dont let on that you dont actually think this stuff. but you are to adamant and pushy so it gives you away yo.
>>
>>8850454
sadly i think the threads gone the way of the wind now thanks to the nofap troll.... but fun while it lasted the ones of you who were not trolls really cheered me up so thanks.
>>
>>8850462
I'm not "playing the part" of anything.

I believe everything I say and stand by it, and I'm not really "pushy", I simply seek to spread the truth, nothing more.

It's about freedom of speech. If you don't like my speech, you're free to go elsewhere.
>>
>>8850465
<3
>>
>>8850465
Glad to hear you're doing well. But I'm not a "troll" by any means, and any claims of me trolling are incorrect.

Whoever disagrees with your viewpoints is a troll,. right?
Still waiting on that citation, bitterhons.
>>
>>8850459
>demands sources
>doesn't provide them for his own claims
>what is burden of proof?
>>
>>8850472
The burden on proof is on the original claimant, which always lands on the one that's doing destructive hormonal treatments and claiming it's scientific.

I'm simply here to refute the original point.
>>
>>8850470
Trolling 101
>>
>>8850158
>mfw while I haven't lost a single friend and stil have a wide social circle.

really anon if you're liked by people it won't matter if you transition
>>
>>8850494
>trolling 101
Please explain how I'm "trolling", bitterhon.
I simply stick to the science.
>>
File: oats.jpg (167KB, 1536x1781px) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
167KB, 1536x1781px
>>8850477
the proof is how much happier trans people are after they start transitioning. its always a struggle and will never be perfect but its better then it was before.
>>
>>8850502
>the proof is how much happier trans people are after they start transitioning. its always a struggle and will never be perfect but its better then it was before.
Trans people are not happier long-term.
In the first 12 months, there is somewhat of a benefit in some cases as they feed their mental illness and it calms down a little bit.

But long-term, there is absolutely no benefit to transition. This is what I am saying.

It is not better than it was before, it only seems that way due to the mental illness being fed as such.
>>
File: spooky sully.png (2MB, 1536x1700px) Image search: [Google]
spooky sully.png
2MB, 1536x1700px
>>8850499
.....i dont have any one left already...so its not like ill lose any one els...ill just have to make new friends...
>>
>>8850503
come at me with some proof scrub lord.
>>
>>8850506
I'm not going to spoon feed you, bitterhon.
Google is your friend.

Also, I'm not a "scrub lord". That's actual trolling right here, folks.
>>
>>8850510
you're not taking it serious so why should i? come at me with something real or gtfo you're spent.
>>
>>8850513
You're blatantly trolling.
This isn't a video game.
Nice shitpost!

I am taking this very seriously, but I don't appreciate trolls. >>>/trash/
>>
>>8850515
i don't appreciate a anti trans zealot fucking up my post you come in here hoping to ruin stuff and you got what you wanted so why are you still here just take your win and go away. i am tiered of you. you dont take any thing seriously so just go away there is no real conversation with you just a wast of time so im not going to wast good argument points on a malicious brick wall.
>>
>>8850172
>But like, I'd still rather be a trans woman than be a guy.
This.
>>
>>8850526
yep exactly what iv come to accept about my self.
>>
>>8850517
I'm not anti-trans. And I'm not here to "fuck anything over". I have nothing against trans people and fully support rights for them,

At the same time, lying about their choices and lying abiut scientific evidence is not okay.

I am here to fight for the truth, and for a cure for this dreadful illness.

I do take things seriously, please explain where I'm not taking things seriously?

I'm not malicious, and I'm only a brickwall to falsehoods. I will always fight for the truth.

>>8850526
A cure is the best option.

>>8850537
Trans women are men, they are just as much man as woman. Internally, they are men and that will never change, you are a man even if others see you differently.

I am in full support of trans women being treated as women for respect reasons however, but I'm not a woman and I have dysphoria, and even those who trap themselves are living a fake life, just as fake as pre-transition.

This mental illness needs a cure, not transition.

Transition doesn't work.
>>
>>8850285
hahashahahahahahaha

what a comeback dude!!~ fucking le ebin comeback

retards I swear
>>
>>8850720
Everything you said is a lie and an insult to the real science.
>>
>>8851042
exactly
>>8850720
you have shown no "real scientific evidence" and then shy away and cry when we ask for your proof. youre just being a noisy bird.
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.