[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with feeling like a piece of your sexual identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0416.jpg (301KB, 772x1034px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0416.jpg
301KB, 772x1034px
How do you deal with feeling like a piece of your sexual identity is unfulfilled or missing? Like if you're gay and feel disconnected from other gays. For me since I'm trans part of it is not having a vagina...things downstairs seem strange and unfitting, at odds with the person I picture in my head, and I feel trapped. I'm not super satisfied with the state of SRS so I don't think it can ever be changed. I feel like a broken person.
>>
I coped with it by getting SRS.
I knew that it wouldn't be a cis vagina or whatever, but I'd read enough reviews from other people to know that once things fully heal, it's actually pretty dang good.
For me, something that was decently close to a vagina was leagues ahead a dick

I have trans friends who didn't get HRT, some for the same reasons as you, and I know that they deal with it by managing to accept that they can be girls and still have dicks. I don't know how strong their genital dysphoria was to begin with, though.
>>
>>8850266
The things stopping me are the expense, the recovery time, the potential for loss of orgasmic function, and most of all dilating for life
>>
>>8850330
Expense was something I just swallowed like a bad pill. I lowered my living expenses enough that I could save money for SRS.

Recovery time wasn't great, but it honestly wasn't awful. It was a few weeks of not really being able to do anything, at the... third? fourth? week or so I was able to start moving around again.

For orgasmic function, the rate isn't huge for chances of that happening iirc, especially if you actually go to a good surgeon, but yeah it is a risk. For me, it was a clear balance in favor of surgery- my birth junk caused me too much mental pain for the physical pleasure of an orgasm to be worth it. Luckily, I kept my ability to orgasm.

Dilating is pretty meh, no two ways around it. Right now I've got a girlfriend, so she likes to put on a strapon and fuck me enough that I don't have to actually dilate anyways.

I do get that it's not for everyone though, but for me personally I found that things were either over-hyped in terms of negativity or were simply a trade off I was willing to make.
>>
>>8850112
Transition has no long-term proven benefits.

You feel trapped, because you're either trapping yourself or considering trapping yourself.

Detransition if you're taking HRT, and then
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!

This is what will free you.

Find meaning and purpose in life.

>>8850266
SRS is genital mutilation. It's a disgusting practice, and should be banned.
>>
>>8850413
Fuck off curehon. Don't appropriate my experiences for your quixotic crusade.
>>
>>8850413
>SRS is genital mutilation. It's a disgusting practice, and should be banned.
When have you ever condemned circumcision you hypocrite?
>>
>>8850420
I'm not a hon. The correct pronouns are "Master, King or God" if you must come up with bullshit like me being a "hon", bitterhon.

Also, I'm not appropriating anyone's experiences here. If you don't like my speech, there's plenty of places you can go that don't support free speech, and you know where they are, bitterhon.
>>
>>8850426
Plenty of times. I'm a strong advocate against MGM, you've probably missed the times I've mentioned it.

I'm not a hypocrite at all.
foregen.org for some research in that regard.
>>
>>8850437
Foregen is for building people the genitals they want, just like SRS. In fact the same technology will help improve SRS for both FTMs and MTFs.
>>
>>8850444
It's reconstructive surgery, while SRS is outright mutilating something perfectly functional into something that was never there in the first place.

It's probably the best hope for sufferes of MGM, sadly. I believe the practice should be banned, but that's unfortunately probably not going to happen, just the same with transition not being pushed the way it is.

The tech helping trannies is just a coincidence, and unfortunately the SRS lobby will get a boost out of it, but everything has it's downsides.

Just need to fight for what you believe in, for me the cure is the most important thing. For others, that's banning MGM.
>>
>>8850464
>I believe the practice should be banned
Yet you do nothing to that end, only spam people here that they shouldn't have the genital they want.
>>
File: 1432762541204.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1432762541204.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>8850112
i feel superior to other gays

im a bottom and lift weights and have plenty of test
>>
>>8850413
Also facial planes.
>>
>>8853247
As I said, the cure is the most important thing for me.

It's not hypocritical being against something but not actively campaigning against it, especially when there is an issue you're more focused on at the time.

I don't spam that people shouldn't have the genitals they want. I kindly point out that it has no long-term proven benefits.

You're free to disregard my advice and get SRS anyway. But the science disagrees with you being happier with it and transition long-term.
>>
>>8853310
So important that you would spend your time repeating the same message over and over and over again that a very small number of people should not get the genitals they want, instead of speaking out against the vastly larger number of baby boys being given against their will genitals they don't want?
>>
>>8853253
got kik?
post pics pls
>>
>>8853320
It's an issue that is important to me personally.
Just because less people have the issue, doesn't mean it's not worth fighting for.

There are not many cureanons as well, but there are a lot of people against MGM.

I wish everyone luck in that fight, but that fight is not mine, not until we have a cure.
>>
>>8853493
Interesting priorities.

I don't know why you bring up a cure either. You're doing nothing for that, only shilling for repression.
>>
>>8853310
>science disagrees with you being happier with it
nope.

While pretty much all evidence for it making you happier could be declared *weak* by your eyes, there's literally no evidence to support anything else.

So we have weak evidence in one direction, and 0 evidence in any other directions. That's science saying "hey, yeah, it'll probably make you happier"
>>
>>8853517
I'm not "shilling for repression".
You obviously don't read my posts enough.

I am fighting against the traditional narrative of transition having long-term proven benefits.

By deconstructing the lies of the traditional narrative, it brings us closer to a real cure and real research.

>>8853546
It's not "weak" evidence, it's outright fabricated.
Self-reported evidence is not evidence.
Correlation=causation is not evidence.

Also, there is evidence out there of transition not working. But I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

Google is your friend.
Most of you bitterhons don't even read the citations you cite.
>>
>>8853651
>she ignores the point about her priorities involving turning a blind eye to babies being mutilated
>>
>>8853675
I'm not "turning a blind eye" to anything.
When MGM is discussed, I will condemn it.

Going by that logic, nobody should care about anything but the #1 issue the world has and ignore all the others.

There's many issues to solve and everyone has to specialize.

Mine is the cure for AGP/Trans/Dysphoria.
>>
>>8853675
I'm also not a she. Quit misgendering me, bitterhon.
>>
>>8853736
You have done nothing for a cure and you specifically seek out trans threads to shill in while only so much as thinking about MGM when someone else mentions it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.