[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >typical tranny feelings in childhood/teenage years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: SwLcdlp.jpg (20KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
SwLcdlp.jpg
20KB, 480x480px
>be me
>typical tranny feelings in childhood/teenage years
>be 18 and financially independent due to landing a well paying 9-5 job
>constantly mistaken for 13 year old boy because 5'4 manlet with no facial hair or extremely manly features.
>2scared2transition
I'm afraid if i dont start on the path soon I'll end up a hon but im afraid of what my family and conservative brother (roomate) will think/react. I know they'll accept me but I feel its so selfish to put that onto them.
pic unrelated.
>>
>>8849676

It's not selfish of you. It would be selfish of them to expect you to live as a man if that makes you unhappy. It's your life and your body and they have no right to direct it.
>>
>>8849689
I know that and they would they are good people. But I shouldn't put it on them to live with their son becoming their daughter, it's alot.
>>
If your family doesn't accept you, that's their fault and not your fault. If you're financially independent and can start HRT soon, you definitely should, especially if you don't need laser hair removal or any surgeries to pass.
>>
File: 1502943902968.png (1MB, 1470x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1502943902968.png
1MB, 1470x1080px
>>8849689
>It's not selfish of you
anybody only ever acts selfishly. but we tolerate this in other people when their interests coincide without own or at least we like them enough to overlook a tarnish in their behavior. Do what you must do. There is no room for speculation in your own interests. If the cost of transistioning is too high because of conservative family, then factor that into your decision. We can't make those value estimates for you. Clearly you are competent enough if you have a steady well paying job.

Transistioning is pretty degenerate tbqh
>>
>>8849676
Ever fooled around with him?
>>
>>8849767
It's just a really hard call to make.
>>
>>8849676
>>constantly mistaken for 13 year old boy because 5'4 manlet with no facial hair or extremely manly features.

You might as well become a woman.

Seriously, all trolling aside, it's your life, one day you're gonna have to grow up regardless of what people think. As long as it's the rational choice that doesn't hurt anyone and your yourself.
>>
>>8850753
You're right. I'm gonna take a little more time to think and If I think it's what I really want I'll self hormone for a month and see if it's what I want. Don't plan on coming out until I pass tho.
>>
>>8849676
It's not selfish gees. Do what you wanna do. Stop self loathing.
>>
>>8850773
Don't trap yourself.
Transition has no long-term proven benefits,
STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
>>
>>8849676
tbhon move out and remember to be my gf afterwards
>>
>>8850887
Scary stuff. I quit fapping a while ago tho
>>
Decided to start hrt. I hate to be that faggot but it feels like the universe has been trying to tell me something today
>>
>>8852065
good for you anon, good luck.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.