[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any other good "High Fantasy" novels with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0544.jpg (757KB, 1400x2115px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0544.jpg
757KB, 1400x2115px
Are there any other good "High Fantasy" novels with lesbian protags?

This one was great, but never finished DA:I after the tie-in Orlais arc.
>>
Dragon Age is fucking thrash tho
>>
>>8847387
I'd wager some of Pathfinder's do, but I'm out of the loop enough now that I'm not familiar with their new products. Still, Paizo (the publisher) is worth checking out. They prominently feature diverse characters in all their novels.
>>
>>8847513
Wrath of the Righteous features a lesbian couple who are prominent in the plot. An AP, not technically a novel though.
>>
>>8847387
bioware hasn't made anything good since KOTOR

Also I hate those shitty lesbian stories in video games. It's like it was made by some het woman or guy who put it as fap material for 14 year old kids.
>>
>>8847551
bitch, mass effect 1-3 and dragon age origins say hi
>>
I'm actually writing one at the moment, very, very slowly. It's probably going to be pretty bad, though.
>>
>>8847600
>bitch, mass effect 1-3 and dragon age origins say hi

ME 1 was ok the rest sucked.
Dragon age was bad too.
Fite me.
>>
File: IMG_0323.png (351KB, 720x820px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0323.png
351KB, 720x820px
>>8847551
The novel handeled the romance of Queen and filthy Knife-eared slave in the midst of civil war pretty well.

The game handled it shittly and was a lack luster reconciliation of the pair's relationship after the novel's sad end.
>>
>>8847600
this

>muh bad ending

other than the ending ME3 is the best game in pretty much everyway. then Mass Effect 1. I never enjoyed ME2 that much
>>
fire logic by laurie marks and its sequels have been my favorites

but man, fuck da's lesbian subplots. sera/dagna was the only one that came out well and it's because they stayed completely background. i'm going to go reread sera/dagna fic
>>
>>8847387
Dragon age was terrible. Dark souls had better lgbt characters who didn't feel like walking stock characters just built to be gay.
>>
>>8847983
Gwyndolin ain't a lesbian though... He was a weak little boy so they said fuck it let's raise him like a girl.
>>
File: 1471908125638.jpg (418KB, 1229x1007px) Image search: [Google]
1471908125638.jpg
418KB, 1229x1007px
>>8847988
he has boyboobs. And you have Lucatile and others.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.