[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get over my hatred of AGP mtfs and transbians? Technically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0213.png (199KB, 506x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0213.png
199KB, 506x1000px
How do I get over my hatred of AGP mtfs and transbians? Technically it's a justified hatred but I'd rather not be called a bigot.

t. ftm
>>
>>8847297
Why do you hate agp anon?
>>
>>8847297
>Technically it's a justified hatred
???
>>
do you interact with any in real life?
or do you just read about them to rile yourself up
>>
>>8847297
the solution to hatred is becoming informed. sure a lot of mtfs are completely fucking insane, but as a tranner yourself you can understand why. don't fall into the trap heh of thinking "oh this one is nice she's not agp". blanchardian classification is dumb.

it looks like you have a problem with women who have no idea how to handle feminine sexuality. we cut small children lots of slack on gender stuff because they are learning a new role. consider extending that compassion toward tranners who are still figuring all that out - its embarassing and gross, true, but all people who perform sexuality in public and arent good at it are gross.
>>
File: IMG_0210.png (1003KB, 1000x929px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0210.png
1003KB, 1000x929px
>>8847298
Because they're perverts who fetishize womanhood and think being a woman only means wearing dresses, shaving, and being pretty, despite those being incredibly harmful stereotypes towards ACTUAL women who probably do none of those things but aren't any less female.

Also every "trans" rapist and child murderer is an agp transbian.

They're an embarrassment to the rest of the trans community.
>>
>>8847328
in other words, you may be projecting your discomfort with feminine sexuality outward. its totally fine to be disgusted by it - you are a guy, and performing it is pretty clearly not for you if you're ftm (unless u have a fetish for it, which actually comes up a lot for trans guys).
>>
>>8847339
Jokes on you I'm a trashbag golem animated by estrogen pills and coffee

can we date now?
>>
>>8847339
Obviously you're a massive misandrist and since you're likely AAP yourself probably a hypocrite.
>>
>>8847328
>we cut small children lots of slack on gender stuff
we do?!
>>
>>8847339
shitty bait senpai, autistic girls, I mean FTMs, know better the difference between fetishism and trans
also
>what is aap

very shitty bait
>>
>>8847359
we as in society in general don't. we as in tranners do.

unless you aggressively gender small kids, in which case uh try not doing that
>>
File: IMG_0211.jpg (160KB, 709x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0211.jpg
160KB, 709x1000px
>>8847350
>>8847365
>implying AAP exists
kek

I experience zero sexual arousal from my transition.
>>
>>8847378
Yeah sure me neither ;)

t. AGP
>>
File: 59.png (706KB, 555x646px) Image search: [Google]
59.png
706KB, 555x646px
>>8847378
You think AGP is real, but not AAP? You must be trolling or retarded. (Neither is real btw)
Sorry you're a self hating manlet, but until you get over that feminist dogma youll never be able to embrace masculinity. Be glad society considers nonpassing ftms pathetic as opposed to disgusting and move along.
>>
>>8847378
>implying women can't have fetishes
>>
>>8847339
if you consider all agp transbians to be guilty of what the worst ones do why are you even here asking about this?
and it can't be too painful on your poor conscience to hate a group of people you never interact with irl
>>
>>8847403
Feminism is all about collective judgement.
>>
File: IMG_0285.png (314KB, 600x687px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0285.png
314KB, 600x687px
>>8847399
They can but AGPs aren't women.
>>
>>8847425
they are, just as much as any transwomen are
>>
>>8847393
>You must be trolling or retarded.
She's a woman.
>>
I used to think that /lgbt/ people wouldn't be as narrow minded as straight people, this board proves the contrary.
What the fuck, /lgbt/? Why hate people who are like you.

[spoiler]FTMs are disgusting tho[/spoiler]
>>
>>8847297
>AAP transtrender condemns other transtrenders
You both are just fetishists.
>>
>>8847393
Blanchard says that AGP isn't real.
>>
>>8847468
*AAP
my bad
>>
File: 403-95.png (689KB, 738x962px) Image search: [Google]
403-95.png
689KB, 738x962px
>>8847393
why do AGPs insist on lashing out like men when ever they're trying to prove that they *don't* act like men?
>>
>>8847468
he also says that AGP usually goes away eventually after transition
>>
>>8847468
>>8847472
>Moap
>knowing shit about Blanchardianism besides that she needs to deny it wherever she sees it
>>
>>8847297
>>8847339
>>8847378
>>8847425
I like your Link pics.
>>
>>8847477
Are you in alignment with OP?
>>
>>8847477
You mean like literally all your posts?
>>
>>8847477
how do women lash out? what's the difference?
>>
>>8847492
>both hate AGPs because muh legitimacy
>both deny their own sexual motives for transition
>both use shitposting to project their own sense of illegitimacy on others
>both know just enough about trans to be able to misrepresent it
>both avatarfag as characters they sexually identify with
>>
>>8847497
One is mangry while the other is just angry. Big difference.
>>
File: 70 (2).png (1MB, 823x922px) Image search: [Google]
70 (2).png
1MB, 823x922px
>>8847468
>>8847481
Blanchard isn't even a scientist and all of his studies are invalid.
>>
>>8847514
Is mangriness worse than PMS?
>>
>>8847497
Compare and contrast with OP.
>>
>>8847522
This kind of denialist response is expected from an autistic AGP transbian roleplaying as the girl of his teenage dreams.
>>
>>8847526
>>8847514
i do see what you mean but i disagree that it has anything to do with legitimacy (such as it exists)
>>
>>8847522
You're not even a scientist and everything you say about him is invalid, also you're an AGP.
>>
>>8847297
>hates transbians
>is a "gay" ftm
really makes you think
>>
>>8847566
OP's just a man-hating feminist who like other TERFs doesn't make an exception for some MTFs.
>>
>>8847542
Okay.
All memes aside, one who is AGP is no less legitimate than HSTS. In fact, Ray Ray once suggested that AGPs are more "Trutrans" than HSTSs.
>>
File: IMG_0283.png (363KB, 850x1177px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0283.png
363KB, 850x1177px
>>8847566
Lmao did I ever say I was gay you massive retard?

I'm 100% into women but enjoy saving pictures of 2D traps.
>>
>>8847541
>>8847550
Blanchard's highest education is a baachelor of arts in psychology, he doesnt have a scientific graduate degree, he doesn't have a science undergrad even. His studied were conducted with sample sizes of like six and lack any sort of statistical weight or countermeasures against his own bias. He's not a scientist, none of his theories have any valid evidence.
>>
>>8847627
?
>>
>>8847627
What qualification do you have to say that btw?
>>
>>8847339
>>8847297
Probably because we see creepy little AAP aydens like you as being just like them and then some.

Your nonstop sexual and other harassment of gay cis males drove us out of tumblr.

So please, don't pretend you're any better.

t. Gaygen and Femgen
>>
>>8847297
You can't really like them, but you shouldn't hate. I wish Blanchard and Zucker would team up to make their own medical practice.
>>
>>8847378
Wow, creepy and fetishising women and men all at once.

Also, if you think you're so better than men, then why apropriate and impersonate them?
>>
>>8847586
Yep, I wouldn't be supersized if you turn out to be one of the creepy womanletts who harasses femgen. After having done so on tumblr.

Pot kettle black
>>
File: IMG_0289.png (63KB, 343x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0289.png
63KB, 343x416px
>>8847655
Gaygen and femgen don't give a shit about trans threads or defending mtfs you butthurt AGP tranny.

I wasn't expecting so many hurt feelings but damn.

>>8847669
Only Fiona harasses femgen. No one else cares.
>>
>>8847339
Keep in mind that there are also the same number of FTMS who fetishize manhood and think manhood only means looking and acting like a wigger despite those being incredibly harmful stereotypes of ACTUAL men who probably never do those things but aren't any less male.

>Every "trans" rapist and child murderer is an agp transbian
Proofs?

Also nice Link trapboy pictures. Fetishing men I see? Probably a troll thread. lol
>>
>>8847627
>A.B in psycholgy

He started with what you can call a Bachelors in science, he's bright and his typology is 70% right.

You should really find out your motivations behind transitioning, or else you'll have a bad a time.
>>
>>8847682
I'm a CIS male you hairy crazy women. And lots of cis bi/gays can have agp. Like in femgen. But they never cause any problem and just keep to themselves and focus on self improvement.

But you instead, you're just posting your creepy little underage fetish art. And getting hysteric and calling others rapists. The guys over there, they're nice.

You aren't. You're just some crazy tumblrina with a bad bead.
>>
>>8847682
Incidentally, we don't need people posting your hebephilc art there. If for that alone, we ought to turn femgen into a cis thread. We ought to get gay gen to do the same since obviously too many of you have psychotic and entitled socialization.
>>
>>8847689
Statistically speaking MORE FTMs transition out of sexually objectifying maleness, since HSTSes only transition due to the social unacceptability of being GNC and women have looser gender roles. So a smaller percentage of FTMs are HSTS since they simply don't need to be men the way MTFs need to be women.
>>
>>8847700
t. AGP transbian
>>
>>8847689
I'm pretty sure she used to be a creep on tumblr. And all the ftm there are entitled and pushy around gay men.
>>
>>8847700
>I'm a CIS male
>Like in femgen.
>>
>>8847700
> And lots of cis bi/gays can have agp. Like in femgen
>cis
lol

Femboys are trans. They possess every trait of transwomen down to the HRT minus the identity.
>>
>>8847715
>ftms turn out to be entitled tumblr chicks who alternately want to fag hag gays and tell them what to do or attack straights and mtfs for being sexist
>>
>>8847732
>Femboy
>trans
>>
>>8847744
So you're saying OP is cis?
>>
>>8847732
So then all of nasty stuff you're saying is directed against us. All more the reason not to welcome you.
>>8847740
Exactly. They're either ultra fag hags who think an atrociously had done transition entitles them to rape gay men. Or they're faghags who think they superceed cis men and can replace them and drive them out of spaces like Igbt clubs and tumblr and stuff

Oh and avataring baby link while being so moralistic. That's the cherry on top. That's tumblr for you
>>
File: IMG_0298.jpg (56KB, 750x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0298.jpg
56KB, 750x633px
>>8847760
>So then all of nasty stuff you're saying is directed against us. All more the reason not to welcome you
You're the one who originally took offense to my OP despite me saying AGP *mtfs* and not "cis" AGP (lol).
>>
>>8847297
>>8847339
Trans people with A*P are trans in the exact same way as the rest. They show the same orientation-unrelated brain differences in MRIs.
>>
When I hit puberty, my newly found attraction to women spilled into my dreams of becoming a girl. For me, sexuality became a strange combination of jealousy, self-loathing, and lust. Because when you isolate an impressionable transgender teen and bombard her with billboard ads baring bikini-clad women and boys’ locker room trash talk about this girl’s tits and that girl’s ass, then she will learn to turn her gender identity into a fetish. (Julia Serano, Whipping Girl, 274)
>>
>>8847812
>she's a phoneposter
>>
>>8847812
Well you said you don't see a difference so you called everyone rapists and monsters even though there've never been any cases.

And anyways, you clearly think of yourself as different and better than cis males. And you've got the same entitled attitude all the tumblrinas do, so you're not a nice person at all. You aren't even a man, you're just appropriating despite your misandry for them.
>>
>>8847882
>you called everyone rapists and monsters even though there've never been any cases.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4400327/transgender-rapist-womens-prison/amp/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/12183349/Girl-15-raped-by-transgender-woman.html
>>
>>8848025
Wow nice, I could easily come up with a couple of cases of Dreamer Immigrants raping or killing someone, Breitbart is full of them.

Does that mean that's enough to claim they're all rapist criminals or even rape prone for that matter? But go ahead and keep showing your misandry and how much of a gulf there is from the cis men you apropriate and abuse and you.
>>
Christ, just ignore the bait. Why even defend AGP? It's just part of two shitty and non-inclusive labels made up by a misogynistic transphobe. I'm certain AGP by itself is real, but nothing can be gained by bumping this thread. OP is just another individual trying to divide FtMs and MtFs even more than they already are.

Sage this shit from now on pls. Let's all be friends and stop this fighting nonsense.
>>
>>8847497
They dont, they also don't poop, did you know that?

Sorry but if you poop you're not a real *woman* and never will be~~~
>>
For as long as you consider it justified then you're not gonna get over it lmao
>>
>>8848085
The difference is trannies murder LESS than the expected amount for men OR women, while dreamers are far more likely to murder citizens than normal people.
>>
>>8847339
If you don't wear dresses, shave, OR are pretty, you're a pretty manly ass woman.

There is seriously no way around it. You ARE less of a lady. You're a masculine, lazy woman.
>>
OP is shitting up /femgen/ too.

>>8850377
>>8850788
>>8850721

>>8851158
>>
>>8851225
Not them but if you hate all mtf trannies and see femgen as in denial mtf trannies. And you hate men/males with all your heart and think they're there to rape women. Then why?
Why would you even be ftm or want to go into male threads? Especially when you think they're like the mtfs you hate? Also why are you into /cm/ stuff then?
>>
>>8847297
You can't.
Don't worry i hate them too

t. mtf
>>
>>8847297
>How do I get over my hatred of the worst people on Earth, who are objectively scum?
Can't be done, shouldn't be done.
>>
>>8851351
>the worst people on Earth
?!?!?!
>>
>>8847339
>mluh mluh harmful stereotypes, bluh feminist talking points
I'm sorry but this is hyper clockable and makes you sound like a turboayden. If you were a real man you wouldn't say ridiculous shit like this. Women exist for men to fuck and their whole bodies are designed to look and be fuckable, women's physical structure is literally inferior to men's for all non-fucking/child-rearing tasks; in consequence, it's only reasonable that they would work hard at being as good at possible at those things they do do best.

See if you can get your T dosage upped so you can get over the estrogenic insecurity that makes you latch on to fear/victim-based ideas. You'll pass much better if you get over Tumblrina politics.
>>
>>8851389
I'm picturing a limp, 5'2" pre-T ayden behind this post.
>>
>>8851411
I'm a 5'11" cis bi man. Not sure why you'd think I was an ayden, never once seen one of them express any beliefs but SJWism.

Is it just because you got angry at being reminded of women's undeniable physical inferiority and couldn't think of a better insult, or what?
>>
>>8847297
Why shouldn't they hate you? They're the only trannies who actually want to be the opposite sex. FtMs are just girls who can't deal with femininity.
>>
I think OP has made numerous posts talking about how he thinks all mtfs are agp and how he hates them and men so much. Why is he always morally outraged and blaming people who aren't responsible.
>>
>>8851444
Post dick then, that's all I care about.
>>
>>8851439
>knowing that women are small and weak but hot is hating them
Okay? Do you also think I hate children because I know that little kids are small and not equipped to understand many things?

Look man, women literally evolved tits to be sexually appealing to men, they're like a peacock's tail: literally a liability in every way except that they make you more fuckable. What else am I supposed to not know just to make your insecure female ass comfortable? That enormous amounts of studies on trans people and contraceptive pills alike show conclusively that estrogen makes you insecure?

Look, you gotta understand, it's sicnere advice. I don't know any cis man who prattles on about this Tumblr buzzword shit, and I live in a major city. It's definitely clocky, at the very least if everything else is perfect it'll still raise eyebrows significantly.
>>
>>8851470
>I don't know any cis man who prattles on about this Tumblr buzzword shit, and I live in a major city. It's definitely clocky
This desu
It might not be "nice" but it's true
>>
>>8854744
original comment was deleted, what's the context?
generally speaking things might be "clockier" in cities because they see transgender people more often, but people in cities don't care. in new york you're probably just one of the many weirdos they'll see in a day
>>
>>8847297
>Technically it's a justified hatred
If you believe that then man up and take the slings of being called a bigot or just keep your shit to yourself.
Christ, its not that hard of a concept.
I dont like some other black people (for frivolous reasons) and I dont go around bitching on the internet or in real life about it. I keep it to myself because as Autistic as I am, Im not so autistic that I cant read the lay of the land.
So just to recap: Either deal with it or just fucking shut up.
>>
>>8855738
Stop bumping this thread retard.
>>
>>8855801
Fuck you Ill bump this fucking thread as much as I want.
>>
>>8847297
That Link picture, combined with the bullshit you're saying, screams autism to me.
>>
File: tumblr_os2qnkbCww1vf5rafo3_1280.png (517KB, 720x646px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os2qnkbCww1vf5rafo3_1280.png
517KB, 720x646px
>>8847297
In therapy, we start by asking ourselves related questions and answering them with the first thing that pops into our head.
We continue doing this until we start seeing patterns or relationships.

For example:
Why do you hate AGP mtfs and transbians?
What is it about them that angers/repels you?
What would you change about them if you could?
In what ways do they affect your life personally?
Are you personally acquainted with any AGP mtfs and/or transbians?
Did they personally hurt or reject you?
What do you think it is that motivates your dislike?
What would it take to change your feelings?
Can you find it in your heart to forgive them?
What things in your life could you focus on that would be a better use of your mental energy than hating people?
What goals/aspirations do you have for your own life?
What is stopping you from achieving your hopes/dreams?
What can you do today/this week to take steps toward accomplishing some of your objectives?

etc.
I hope this helps you find some peace of mind and move forward with your life!

>inb4 "tumblr file name!" i'm too lazy to change it and the pic related is unimportant, just some eye candy
>>
>>8847760
t. guy who thinks he knows what a fag-hag is
>>
>>8855998
How do you make questions like these for other issues? What happens after answering and if there are patterns?
>>
>>8851225
I posted the femgen OP and I am not the OP of this thread. OP and I just happen to share a common interest in cute Link pics.
>>
just avoid them as much as possible
avoid anything labeled "trans" or "queer"
stick to gay and lesbian cis communities
>>
File: awww.jpg (332KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
awww.jpg
332KB, 1280x1280px
>>8858130
Well, one way is to "Finish Sentences"
In other words, you start saying things like
"I am upset because ..." and then you finish the sentence with the first thing that pops into your head.
For example
"I am upset because that MTF doesn't pass"

Then you make a sentence related to that and finish it

"That MTF not passing makes me upset because..."

"That MTF not passing makes me upset because she's giving all MTFs, including me, a bad name!"

Then you create another sentence and finish it

"What other people think about MTFs affects me because..."

"What other people think about MTFs affects me because I want people to like me."

Then you finish another sentence

"I want people to like me because..."

etc.

>What happens if there are patterns?

Then we start to look at those patterns and try to figure out why they exist, what they might mean, how they affect our behavior, and if there are ways to change them, or if they need to be changed.

Basically, we are getting in touch with our subconcious selves via this simple act of finishing sentences.
Often we will discover that we think and feel things that we weren't aware of.

When we begin to understand what we are thinking and feeling, then we can begin to decide if those are the thoughts and feelings that are most productive for us, or if they need to be changed in order to get to where we want to go.

I hope this helps.
>>
>>8855801
Lol
>>
I never undestand myself mtf people. They want to get treated as a woman and when they are they bitch about how you should not do that. Most fucked up are mtf feminists who think they have something to say about the matter; regards cis woman
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.