[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any of you MtFs ever feel like you're not valid because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: guess I'll die.jpg (97KB, 1260x1232px) Image search: [Google]
guess I'll die.jpg
97KB, 1260x1232px
Do any of you MtFs ever feel like you're not valid because you're not really feminine?
Like, I'll hear about trans women who were apparently noticeably feminine from childhood, are 100% attracted to men and nobody else, and I just feel like I'm faking being trans or something stupid like that.
Like, I want to be a girl, I really do, but I have pretty much no 'feminine' interests.
>>
Definitely, but you have to remember that you are a very unusual person in so many ways, if your interests and disposition dont all match up as feminine its very understandable! And there are cis women who feel like outsiders for the same reason.
>>
>>8846366
interests have nothing to do with it
but your male personality and you male body and face are the problems
>>
>>8846366
>Do any of you MtFs ever feel like you're not valid because you're not really feminine?
oh yea, basically everyone on /lgbt/ thinks this, if you present butch/dyke/whatever as mtf you'll get consistently told you don't pass even if you're features are extremely female
>>
>>8846366
It's severely depressing that it's a "surprise" to the mansbians on this board that naturally effeminate and male-attracted trans women exist.
>>
>>8846366
AGP
>>
>>8846366
Don't worry about it, just do your best and be honest with yourself
>>
I felt like that for a long time, yeah
It took me meeting my cis girlfriend, who's also not really feminine, to accept myself
>>
>>8846366
>Like, I want to be a girl, I really do
>want
A G P
G
P
>>
File: CSK_10430_0031.jpg (780KB, 3200x1613px) Image search: [Google]
CSK_10430_0031.jpg
780KB, 3200x1613px
>>8846366
I have sort of masculine interests generally and tried to drop them when I started transition

Didnt work, I like the shit I like
I remember a week ago there was a thread that was listing your interests and people would guess your lgbt status
everyone except one clocked me as a guy
Its kind of cool having these interests because girls who are passionate about them are unicorns so I get free attention for existing

I wouldnt say I questioned my identity over it because ive been 100% sure about my identity forever with no periods of doubt
I repressed my interests because I was worried people would judge me or consider me less trans I guess
>>
just be yourself
>>
>>8848188
Well, she obviously wasn't born a girl, so saying she is a girl wouldn't really make sense
And need doesn't really work either, since it's not something the human body technically needs to survive
>>
>>8848188
good job, champ! excellent and original contribution to the thread and to the board in general!
>>
>>8848195
if you don't get your story straight, you will be called illegitimate, it's just the way the board is
>>
>>8846366
>I'll hear about trans women who were apparently noticeably feminine from childhood, are 100% attracted to men and nobody else, and I just feel like I'm faking being trans
Who you are attracted to and how feminine you are are nothing to do with your gender or whether or not you're trans.
>>
File: spotted.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spotted.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>8848195
Spotted another mantistic AGP.
Trans people don't "want to be" anything, trans people know what they are.
>>
>>8848283
gg retard, I'm not trans
>>
>>8848283
>coming to *4chan* to "call out" "AGPs" >(trans people with socially unusual thoughts and features that might make someone somewhere think worse of trans people in general)
fish, barrel etc.
>>
>>8848295
Yet. :^)
>>
>>8846366
so only people with 'feminine' interests are girls?
>>
>>8848283
yeah, lets pretend you knew you were trans from the very beginning
>>
>>8848555
It's more that I feel like since I was born a guy, it's not really the same. I feel like cis girls can obviously be "masculine" or "feminine", but for me it's just that I'm obviously tricking myself

I was born a guy, I have 'masculine' interests, I'm attracted to women, so what exactly separates me from being any other guy? Nothing except my own delusions.
>>
>>8846366
I was a passable HSTS. So much so that I'd even had male friends I grew up with attempt to bed me. Then I got cut off HRT, was allergic to every other type I could get. End up in jail because I started on hard drugs. Lose my passability. My boyfriend is still with me 3 years later. Still loves me, however I shaved my head in jail and bulked up to survive. I look fully like a man. Been on mones for a year now with no effect. I am so depressed.
>>
>>8848579
>I'm attracted to women,
Are you? What's your typical sexual fantasy?
>>
>>8848625
> Then I got cut off HRT, was allergic to every other type I could get.
You didn't cut off your testies AT THIS POINT? Nice bait, my man.
>>
I have mostly masculine interests and am not very effeminate, but I am also basically exclusively attracted to men. I don't fit in with gay men, mtf's, or women so really transitioning didn't seem like a huge deal to me. If I didn't transition I'd still feel ostracized and like an outsider, by transitioning I feel the same way.
So it's really a lose, lose but in some sense it helped convince me to transition because no matter what choice I made I wouldn't fit in with any of the people that share my same sexual preferences.
>>
>>8848644
I hate this world. I didn't have the cash.
>>
>>8848684
>needs validation from a bunch of autistic bitter misfits who will say anything just to put you down for their/our own pleasure
alright you are HSTS
happy now?
>>
>>8848701
I'm pretty sure I actually have a lot of agp fetishes if this board is to be believed lol
I've never actually read the literature on it though, just stuff on this board.
>>
>>8848642
My fantasy girlfriend and I going camping, cuddling next to a warm fire. One of us starts kissing the other, which leads into more touching and eventually sex under the clear night sky. Afterwards, I curl up next to her and we fall asleep under the aforementioned starry sky.
>>
>>8848707
yes you are AGP but who cares
who the fuck cares
these slobs you see outside they certainly don't
and the people who fuck you, they don't either

instead you need to learn to stop worrying and enjoy the AGP
>>
>>8848723
Yeah I kind of realized that after trying to date other guys pre-transition and then realizing I actually have nothing in common with gay dudes either lol
Someone on this board said I'm pseudo-bi with agp but I don't think I'd ever be interested in having sex or dating girls. The only thing I've ever done is bottom with guys, but I do have a lot of agp thoughts.
>>
>>8848713
You forgot to mention the part about how you're a girl and it's lesbian sex for all this.
>>
>>8848779
Sorry, I didn't think I had to specify that given the context.
>>
>>8846366

It's not your interests that make you feminine, it's about how you approach them. Cooking "like a man" (cooking beef, dominating the kitchen, being loud and aggressive with the knives) is unfeminine despite the fact that cooking is a feminine hobby. Being a gun nut "like a girl" (preferring smaller/quieter guns, matching the stocks with your bag and shoes) can be feminine.

I'm not really into either of those things so I'm not sure the examples worked, but I hope you get the idea. Masculinity/femininity is about how you approach things, not the things themselves. So don't let that get you down.
>>
>>8848786
That's ok, the point is when you say you're just like a guy and list off all those things, "attraction to women" isn't something you have in common with guys because on closer inspection your sexual fantasies are very different to men's, despite both featuring women.
>>
>>8848837
All of the cis girls I know that like masculine things prefer to do those things the same way as men though.
Like I know lots of girls that are obsessed with sports and cars and they like them the same way men do and for the same reasons.
>>
>>8848857

Then those are masculine girls. You just don't know any feminine girls with masculine interests. Which makes sense, its a pretty rare combo, but that's besides the point.
>>
>>8848950
They seem pretty fem usually. Like one girl at my work is pretty fem other than the fact that she likes sports and stuff.
There's nothing stopping fem girls from being interested in traditionally masculine stuff and you don't have to be masc to do it.
>>
>>8846366

Nah. I don't feel that way. In terms of career I would love to be a fighter pilot, I want to ride motorcycles, I'm pro 2nd amendment, but I also like baking, and I'm not mechanically or physically inclined. I'm bisexual, but my chances of being with a woman are worse than with a man, and those chances are slim to start with.

I'm really only pained by the masculinity of my body and the regret of not transitioning early.
>>
>>8848198

OMFG AH MY SIDES!!!

EVEN YOUNG HSTS SAY THEY WIDH THEY WERE BORN A GIRL OR THAT THEY WANT TO BECOME ONE.

STFU CISSIE
>>
>>8846366
Femininity has nothing to do with being "valid" as a woman or not. Gender Identity does not = Gender Expression. Cmon, even a bitterhon can tell you that.

On the other hand, transition has no long-term proven benefits, and doesn't work.

You're not a woman, even if you trap yourself and take hormones. Even if others treat you as one, deep down you will know you're a man.

STOP FAPPING, START LIVING!
Don't trap yourself.
If you already have, detransition.
>>
>>8850385
>Femininity has nothing to do with being "valid" as a woman or not.
Correct, AGPs are just as much women as any other.
>>
>>8848555
Cis women can be masculine or feminine and have such interests and it doesn't matter, because they're granted woman status by virtue of having been born female. Whereas while my traits might not be obviously weird for a cis woman, for a trans women they are
>>
>>8846366
gender is literally a construct, tear it apart
im an early transitioner, and while i definitely felt the pressure to be feminine, transitioning has allowed me to be more masculine
i swear a lot, burp, and do heavy drugs
but im writing this with acrylic long nails so
>>
>>8850385
You're more annoying than Cara, jfc.
>>
>>8850770
Less evil though.
>>
>>8850587

Could you tell the story of how you transitioned early?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.