[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Problems with the LGBT community: >Bug chasers >Man-sluts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 13

File: machosniper.png (566KB, 616x412px) Image search: [Google]
machosniper.png
566KB, 616x412px
Problems with the LGBT community:

>Bug chasers
>Man-sluts
>Fucking pride parades that make us all look like freaks
>The fact the T is listed along side a list of unrelated things
>Biscum claiming to be oppressed
>The rainbow spectrum of "genders"
>tumblr

Find solutions
>>
>>8845233
>people believe there is a lgbt community to begin with
ftfy
>>
>>8845233
I feel like I don't even fit in with the lgbt crowd. I'm a gay dude, but have no super gay characteristics. I'm like pseudo-asexual and kind of a science nerd. I don't attend lgbt events cause I feel ostracized. I have no outward gay characteristics. Friends that have known me since childhood thought I was asexual and I'm still sucking at actual relationships.
I feel really depressed cause I don't fit in anywhere....
>>
>>8845242
I'm the same desu
No one would ever guess I was gay if I never told them. I'm thinking of getting a wrist band or something to give other gay people a clue that I would be interested if they asked me out.

Really I just want to settle down in a nice relationship. I dont want any gay nightclubs or crazy pride shit. I just want a normal dude that I can settle down and have a normal, healthy relationship with
>>
>>8845249
>to give other gay people a clue that I would be interested if they asked me out.
t b h, you should be taking the initiative and asking them out if you really want to get things moving.
>I just want a normal dude that I can settle down and have a normal, healthy relationship with
good luck with that
>>
>>8845255
>good luck with that
Is that sarcasm or...?
>>
>>8845257
>Is that sarcasm or...?
I mean, yes and no.. I hope you do find someone, but at the same time I've not seen many men to stay with one guy and not cheat or to be monogamous
>>
>>8845233
sounds like the bigger problem is you desu
>>
>>8845249
I feel like wristbands would be weird. I don't even have a tattoo lol
I work in a lab too so it's not like I'm allowed jewellery.

I really think the lgbt community hates science people. We're like the unknown crowd of gay people because of being so introverted and gays are super obsessed with extroversion because that's how political goals are achieved.
Gilead Sciences goes to pride parades because they manufacturer Truvada of course. Their main manufacturing facility for APIs is in my city and they're always there at pride but really should we be celebrating a company that rakes in $20bil/yr due to STDs lol
>>
File: hitler gas.jpg (23KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
hitler gas.jpg
23KB, 682x515px
>>8845233
>Find solutions
Ready the gas chambers!
>>
Those things don't apply to me.
I'm a nurse and honestly it not fair to criticise the gay population as a whole with such resentment.

Please try to be empathic. The community has been oppressed and it's still true to this day. In a way, it should be no surprise that many gay individuals have problems.
Or attempt suicide.

It is a constant struggle.
It only takes that one time to experience something traumatic to occur. It could be as minimal as someone yelling out "Faggot" across the street. The effects that follow that event can linger longer than they should and can be astoundingly suprising.
>>
>>8845283
>The community has been oppressed and it's still true to this day
Not anymore and it hasn't been for a while. You have this group mentality thinking pattern where if one of you are criticized, all of you are criticized, which is just not true.
>someone yelling out "Faggot"
Get some thicker skin if you're going to let that break you down, honestly.
>>
>>8845304
The lgbt community is still oppressed, if you can't see that then there's really no point in arguing with you because you don't seem to go outside much
>>
>>8845332
I'm gay and not oppressed in any fucking way. I am not a part of your community. Stop your collectivism and be an individual.
>>
>>8845233
Blanchard denialism.
>>
File: 1396675272921.jpg (309KB, 968x1998px) Image search: [Google]
1396675272921.jpg
309KB, 968x1998px
>>8845332
Gays aren't oppressed in the west anymore, and we can get married in most countries. We're now all equal by the law. If anything, the reason why gay rights are opposed in other countries is because of the things they see in gay pride parades and even in some protests. I know LGB is about homosexuality, but pride parades shouldn't be about sex, just showing up that there are LGBs and people who support us.

There are bigoted people out there against gays, but going out in scantily clad actually reinforces the idea that we're degenerates.
>>
>>8845235
FPBP, ultimately shit just ends up conflicting too much when it isn't NO KILL/LOBOTMIZE ME PLOX that is the issue, and that is honestly less "LGBT" and more "Basic Human Right".
>>
>>8845347
Stop ignoring issues just because you have an individualist ideology to push, there are plenty of people against you who don't see you as an individual and the opposition to gay rights is much more dedicated
>>8845365
Not oppressed in law but social oppression exists, and I don't think pride parades really negatively effect us too terribly much to be quite honest, I think its just people's insecurities getting the better of them
>>
>>8845377
>Stop ignoring issues
Literally what issues? There's nothing a straight man can do that I cannot according to the law.
>there are plenty of people against you who don't see you as an individual
I don't care? They can think whatever the hell they want to. I don't police others thoughts. But pointing out facts, such as gays are not oppressed, is another story.
>>
>>8845304
No.
Fool.
You are the one who generalises everyone. I don't even think you were aware, in your reply, you just generalised the gay population again ;)

Except this time, you are making SURE I'm included in this now.
Guess what.
I'm still not any of those. No matter how much generalization you try to integrate me into to make an example =/

Gays aren't oppressed?
Haha.
Stfu.
Can a gay couple marry in each and every state of their choosing?
No
When and if you ever came out the closet, did your mom or dad hug you and say "Congratulations, this is a very good thing. Were proud of you. We wanted this all along and accept it."
Hell no.

And learn to read dipshit.
I live in New York City.
I am a Nurse.
Someone yelling faggot across the street to me doesn't effect me.
At all.
The bottom line is simple: I have money and you don't @whomever yelled faggot across the street. I was providing an example.

We can give a more immediately dangerous one, like Jamaicans hitting you with aluminum bats, spitting on you, and calling you a faggot like i saw happen to a tranny years ago.

Yeah.
An event like that might make you hate identifying as gay. Maybe even kick-start a drug habit to not deal with any of the consequences of getting fucked up because you looked like you were gay.

It kills me how people can be so critical and yet, not be receptive any other critical perspectives because they are pre-emptively determined to discredit your perspective by pointing out irrelevant things.
Nothing you said was relevant to anything i said.
You just had to say 'NO WAY. WE AREN'T OPRESSED NE MAORS!!!'
And follow it with a Man-up, bitch just to top it off.

*sigh*
Where the fuck is the love at in here...
>>
>>8845377
>I don't think pride parades really negatively effect us too terribly much
They hurt more than they help.
t. a straight person
>>
>>8845332
Thank you.
This guy is uneducated.
>>
>>8845242
>>8845249

this is me too, you aren't alone but this isn't really a problem with 'the LGBT community'

>>8845233
i think bug chasers are a self-curing problem and the only real issues western lgbt face are pride parades and extremist lgbt people (inc. mad trannies) making normies get sick of us or think we are all nuts

>>8845377
>social oppression exists
yes it does, why does a pride parade in their current form help with this? the exhibitionists and perverts will always get more attention than 'normal' gays like the anons posting here, and the corporate floats drown everything else out

>>8845384
a little bloggy but pretty correct. i don't worry about jamaicans but there are muslim areas near me where i couldn't hold a boyfriends hand without being harassed at the very least
>>
File: IMG_1246.jpg (124KB, 750x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1246.jpg
124KB, 750x683px
>>8845384
>Can a gay couple marry in each and every state of their choosing?
Yes. And fuck Jamaica. You think I share anything in common with a Jamaican?
>>
>>8845392
>harassed
That's different from oppression, unless we're counting microaggressions as oppression...lol
>>
>>8845399
the muslim gay who live in that area (there are some, i know two personally) are certainly oppressed by their shitty culture, oppression doesn't just have to be in laws. i think tumblr is responsible for overusing the term tho as it's lost a bit of meaning now

>>8845395
the world is not just america, i would say that gays as a class don't have it great on a global scale
>>
File: IMG_1233.jpg (252KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1233.jpg
252KB, 768x1024px
>>8845411
Islam, in its nature is oppressive. Why a gay man would choose to live in accordance to Islam is beyond my knowledge.
Also, the majority of civilized society is progressive.
>>
>>8845424
i mean they are ethnically/culturally muslim or whatever, i don't know the exact nature of their faith but thy would lose their family and any friends they had in that area if they came out. their choice i guess

>progressive
i hate this term so much, 'progress' is a label anyone can apply to any change and it doesn't automatically make it good
>>
>>8845395
Wasn't aware of this.
Thank you for the education.
But your still a self-hating tied.
And even if your not, your attitude sucks ass.

I can totally see you dying alone, uncommitted to anyone. I'm just being honest.

I never said Jamaicans and you had anything in common, even though, I'm sure there are a few Jamacian people out there who are similar to you.

I didn't know the guys that did it from a hole in the wall.
I live in America.
New York City to be specific.

It was late and I was on my way to the train. And I walked pass an alleyway and saw them doing that to what was obviously a guy dressed in woman's clothing.

I was a teenager and all 3 looked up and me and I just kept walking because I was on a time limit.

But seriously, you don't have to know a Jamaican for one to disrespect you or try to harm you. So why the fuck would you randomly say "what do I have In common with a Jamacian".

Are you trying to tell me that you are white... ?
Congrats!
So am I!

Or were you trying to say 'Where I live there are no Jamaicans' (...?)

Haha.
I was only providing a more realistic, traumatic scenario as an EXAMPLE.

Which means some aspects to it are fluid and applicable to different people in different ways.

Why are you focused on their ethnicities ANYWAY?!?! You are missing the main point of what I was saying. And you're also letting your ugly show. Big time.

The point is you can be the target of violence, just because you are gay.

And that your attitude sucks.

I must thank you however for providing that wiki-shot on marriage. Interesting stuff.
>>
>>8845255
>t b h, you should be taking the initiative and asking them out if you really want to get things moving
If you can't tell who's gay, though, you're back to square one.
>>
>>8845233
>monogamy
>monogamy
>monogamy so we don't have to look weird
>have LBT and TransRights movements
>monogamy so they can select a partner and shut up
>monogamy so they can accept themselves as non meme people
>monogamy so they'll spend more time in relationships than posting

Done
>>
>>8845457
Jesus Christ this formatting. You can have more than one sentence on a line. And this isn't high school, you don't have to double space your essays.

>>8845479
Cishets can't even stick to monogamy, how are you going to do it?
>>
>>8845453
>thy would lose their family and any friends they had in that area if they came out.
You can honestly make that argument for any religious family learning the news of a homosexual child, still doesn't make it oppression.
their choice i guess
>i hate this term so much, 'progress' is a label anyone can apply to any change and it doesn't automatically make it good
??? So gay marriage is not good?
>>
>>8845485
Chemical castration
>>
>>8845457
Thanks for the blog post Becky
>>
>>8845464
Trial, error, and rejection. Nothing in life is easy bud. You at least have to try instead of waiting for your fantasy to come to life.
>>
>>8845479
Honestly, this. I think things that plague the "community" is polygamy, drug use, and the worry free attitude when it comes to std's.
>>
>>8845377
No tumblr, no it does not.
>>
>>8845486
no it is good, i just hate the term. apparently it's progressive to flood my country with muslims, try to price people out of having cars and owning homes, and a rash of other retarded policies my pozzed government thinks is a good idea

>>8845479
>>8845502
how dare you criticise anything gays do? they are perfect and #bornthisway, anything but this sentiment is homophobia /s
>>
File: 1496090370646.png (161KB, 499x591px) Image search: [Google]
1496090370646.png
161KB, 499x591px
>>8845377
Not this shit again
>>
>>8845559
>no it is good, i just hate the term. apparently it's progressive to flood my country with muslims, try to price people out of having cars and owning homes, and a rash of other retarded policies my pozzed government thinks is a good idea
England, I assume? I can understand your concern with those issues. I don't want to use progressive in the (US) liberal sense. I mean something that is truly beneficial for people, without pushing an agenda.
>>
>>8845567
You wouldn't walk through certain districts of Brussels, London or Stockholm openly gay.
>>
>>8845600
Thats a problem with muslims, not society in general
>>
>>8845600
I wouldn't walk through those districts at all.

I also wouldn't walk through certain districts of detroit or [any black city] as an upper class white person, doesn't mean oppresion.
>>
>>8845602
Hahahahahahaha
>>
File: 1471391854126.jpg (124KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1471391854126.jpg
124KB, 675x1200px
>>8845233
maybe u could stop bitching about others and actually live ur own fuckin life u insecure faggot
>>
>>8845571
not just england but a fair bit of western europe by this point, and i wasn't berating you for using the word i just thought i'd explain my suspicion around those who claim things are progress

>>8845602
but, like it or not, they form part of our society. ys they often enclave themselves but they do impact the rest of us, i.e. through voting, creating no-go areas, forced into the media and business through diversity initiatives etc.
>>
>>8845701
>creating no-go areas
I've heard that that concept is overblown and at the same time, downplayed by the media. Which is true?
>>
>>8845283
If you don't want to be called a faggot then stop being such a fucking air floating fairy faggot.
You know, the stereotypical gay guy.
>>

>Allies
>Allies
>Allies
>QIAAP++
>>
>>8845811
>people who accept gays are a problem
>>
>>8845701
> like it or not, they form part of our society

So support political parties that promise to purge them from society?
>>
>>8845713
both. theres sharia zones about, but its not like they're enforced. the stuff like 'don't drink in the street or the muzzos will get you' is bull, most likely the council will get police to slap an asbo on you. britain already allows sharia courts that cover muslim social and community issues. there is a muslim problem to be sure but its not this insidious threat, its literally just sad, religious, insular people. theres shitty gangs, online radicalization, petty crimes and violence in all parts of british life regardless of race and theres plenty of no go areas full of poor whites that'll get you stabbed. its easier to think of everyone as scummy cunts who behave like animals in britain, not just the muslims

>>8845811
>intersex a problem in the alphabet soup of fags
fuck you
>>
>>8845817
>implying "allies" actually care about us
Haha oh I a laffin.

>>8845839
No anon, fuck you.
>>
>>8845713
>overblown
i don't know who overblows it? the foreign media? maybe if they said there were full scale civil wars happening in there or street goat rapings but yes it's hushed up by the media.

no-one ever asks why there was electoral fraud in tower hamlets (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-32428648)
or that babies in redbridge are dying bc their parents practise cousin marriage
(http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/london-borough-child-deaths-redbridge-parents-related-cousins-pakistani-families-council-report-a7741146.html)
to name a few. it's bad to the point where i keep out of certain areas so yes, they are no-go at least for me. not going to dox myself but i am very near some infamously muslimy areas with all the goings-on you'd expect. trust me, it's not some fox news fantasy, it's really happening in certain places

>>8845823
trust me, i try. what makes you think i like this lot?

>>8845839
you chat so much shit mate, there have been unofficial alcohol clampdowns i know of, in fact a group of muslim lads took a bottle of one of the local winos and glassed him in the face with it bc he was on 'their patch' or whatever.

>online radicalization
i'm sorry, where is this for white people? britian first on facebook? get off, just bc some dirty sanchez level welsh mouthbreather failed to crash a van into anjem choudhary's mosque doesn't mean this is a problem with 'whites'

>sharia courts
they don't even bother with these sometimes do they? even when we bend for them they still do their own thing

>not this insidious threat
you are retarded. like, properly a mong. how many hindus blow up pop concerts? how many chavs orchestrate 7/7 for bants? do christians crash jeeps into airports? hindus behead soldiers? buddhist van rampages? oh yeah, next time i go into golders green the jews are going to do me in for being gay.

>think of everyone as scummy cunts who behave like animals in britain, not just the muslims
totally tru tho
>>
Kill all homos
>>
>>8845233
i dont see how man sluts, bi folk, spectrum of genders, tumblr, or T being a part of lgbt is a problem

i think you just might be a big grump
>>
>>8845235
We're only in this together because they want to kill us all. It's actually a pretty hilarious group. A bunch of misfits who are forced to band together but we hate eachother anyways
>>
>>8845233
Bi erasure
>>
>>8845362
Most people LGBT outside this board don't even know about Blanchard. It's almost like they believe what trans women say they feel instead of forcing them into either the "super-gay" box or "fetishist" box
>>
>>8846571
>Blanchard
What is Blanchard?
>>
>LGBT community
>T
found the problem
>>
>>8846469
>complaining that people see bishits for what they are
kek
>>
the biggest problem is people like those found in this thread trying to divide the community and not understanding why and how things are because they were lucky enough to be born in a good environment when if they lived in the household down the street it would be a much different story
>>
>>8845233
The LGBT "community" is full of mental niggers, including you. Nothing anyone can do will change that.
>>
>>8846598
This mentality is why it's a problem.
>>
>>8845846
Not him but still, fuck you.
>>
>>8846899
No fuck you, and that other guy as well.
Just to be sure.
>>
>>8845233
best thread

why is this board mostly filled with trans shit when the vast majority of LGBT is the LGB part

fuck the fuck off trannies goddamn
>>
>>8847965
not every space is going to have equal representation

there's more trannies here so there will, be more tranny posts
>>
>>8847975
but theres not tho, y'all just cant shut the fuck up because most of you are mentally unstable in the most annoying way
>>
>>8847363
Go be a retard somewhere else.
>>
>>8848034
how do you know?
what evidence do you have about the amount of T vs L,G,B people here?

purely guessing but I think there's a consistent amount of regular trannies as there are lgb people on this board but theres repressers, blanchardists, transbians and other autistic subsets that flock here and make a lot of noise.
basically no one ever talks about blanchard outside of this board and because of that theres a place those misguided souls can call home here.
Is there a fringe gay belief that has its home on this board?
No you can go other places and talk about these things.
>>
>>8848060
just stop shitting up the board with 20 threads all about the same thing
stop posting vapid woe is me because i have gender dysphoria threads
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

I can't wait for the time when T's, due to their stupidity, become completely ostracized from the LGB community because we're sick of all the undeserved visibility and support they get.

why are the most visible and vocal trans people simultaneously the most insane?
>>
File: Marsha_P_Johnson.jpg (36KB, 510x382px) Image search: [Google]
Marsha_P_Johnson.jpg
36KB, 510x382px
>>8848115
Too bad, we're here to stay darling, since some transgender people were homosexual before there transmen/women
>>
File: ethdddddddddddeth.png (8KB, 308x179px) Image search: [Google]
ethdddddddddddeth.png
8KB, 308x179px
>>8848115
I dont post threads
I dont shit up the board
Im just trying to explain to you whats happening
I dislike that shit too and I do everything I can not to associate with it

if youre insane youre going to get a lot of attention because insane people make a lot of noise this applies to everything

sincerely, try doing what I do and block threads with titles like blanchard, agp, hsts, mtfg and other generals that you dont want to so

blocking threads with dysphoria would be good for you

you cant just unfuck this board, you cant make it better, you can only block the threads
>>
File: tumblr_m42onnAqay1qa6g1m.gif (998KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m42onnAqay1qa6g1m.gif
998KB, 245x245px
>>8845233

Right. Lets judge people we claim are problems, then propagate and identify with a group by including them.

As Jesus said in Luke 4:23 - "Physician, heal thyself, nigga."
>>
>>8845900
mate i'm not keen either but its the same kinda people falling for right wing shit online, sad lonely losers, thats what their islamists are, a bunch of sad virgins who get angry at society for their own failings so reject modern ways, they're raised british ffs, their grandparents who moved here don't know what to do with em. just like the right wing weeny boys. just a bunch of online radicalised virgins, just some are darkies and some are white. it all stems from being saddos and resenting women. all the same. its why its ISLAMOFASCISM

jesus christ go to fucking school and grow some empathy in this country of mardy arsed cunts

>>8845846
no fuck you i will fight you i was captain of my al girls school rugby team i will destroy you
>>
>>8848133
> we're here to stay
until you kill yourself and everyone blames mommy and daddy because they didn't approve of you wearing your sisters pink dress
kek
>>
>>8845233
-newer, deadlier aids
-same as above
-make pride parades blatanatly about being progressive
-isis
-give them new new identities that have nothing to do with gender
-not a problem, kill SJWs that operate in meatspace instead
>>
>>8848774
Great idea
Develop aids that insta-kills
>>
>>8848037
No anon, you are the retard.
>>
>>8851774
Says the retard.
>>
>>8850157
Then it won't spread. What's neccessary is aids that spreads through bukkake.
>>
>>8845304
>>8845347
Pretty sure I'm gay and I'm still opressedvin my country, but thank you.
>>
>>8852002
>t. Retard
>>
File: justinsfeet.png (277KB, 583x829px) Image search: [Google]
justinsfeet.png
277KB, 583x829px
>>8845233
How do any of these things affect you personally?
Just mind your own business and live your own life.
Stop being a control freak and trying to tell other people what to do.
>>
>>8856058
>but muh degeneracy!
>>
>>8845347
>>8845304
I love your how you Americans think "most liberal American cities" are "the west".

I'm in Europe and my country still deeply homophobia, politicians here could shit on gays without repercussions and no one gives a shit about us. Not to mention the deeply religious roots in my country culture.

But here, I have it good because I've not been stoned, forget the deep traumas in my childhood because of religious uprising.
>>
>>8845249
Don't we all man
>>
>>8856136
Eastern Europe?
>>
>>8845233
A vain, image-conscious gay culture that idolizes youth and physical fitness at the expense of integrity or soul.
>>
File: tumblr_oe6r2v0sbJ1sy4bt4o1_500.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe6r2v0sbJ1sy4bt4o1_500.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
What's wrong with sluts if they have safe sex and don't cheat?
>>
>>8857086
Italy.
>>
>>8845233
- Make being a slut illegal; enforce with death penalty
- Kick trannies off the planet

ALL of those problems solved.
>>
>>8845424
Fucking Christ already someone is bitching about islam. I fucking hate white people more every single fucking day.
>>
>>8857094
realest post ive ever seen on 4chan
>>
>>8845659
>man eyebrows
>>
>>8845233
>shame them

>more bears less femmes

>well, the flamboyant kind of gays cant hide the fact that they are gay. make being gay something common and the people who would remain closeted because they can will come out (like me. on every level but sexual, im straight)

>treat dysphoria as a condition and act accordingly. T's are sick and that sucks but they are still ill and passing is the best treatment (allegedly)

>make being gay more common

>see above. once LGBT is no longer a community, we will finally be able to disagree with each other and people will not associate LGBT with an unified political view

>see above. let gays infiltrate the masses and they will become the masses
>>
>>8845283
>It only takes that one time to experience something traumatic to occur

ive been yelled at by being dumb countless more times than by being gay
I wouldnt form a community to defend dumb people tho
>>
File: 1310483412100.jpg (34KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1310483412100.jpg
34KB, 413x395px
>>8845384
oh boy
this anon is crazy
are you BPD?
>>
>everyone is trying to become trans females instead of being themselves
>too many weeaboos on this board
>>
>>8864155
What about the FtMs...?
Aren't you afraid of losing the precious tiddy?!
>>
>>8848471
>no fuck you i will fight you i was captain of my al girls school rugby team i will destroy you
Bitch go fuck yourself with a baguette.
>>
>>8861027
>I live in New York
Of course he's crazy, everyone in New York is retardedly insane.
>>
>>8864180
Doesn't matter to me, they don't have a dick
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.