[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

agp and hsts don't exist, but if they did, they would be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

File: 1504679358042.jpg (98KB, 504x470px) Image search: [Google]
1504679358042.jpg
98KB, 504x470px
agp and hsts don't exist, but if they did, they would be irrelevant

why would you, someone on an lgbt forum, of all people, believe that we should police how others live their lives in ways that aren't affecting anybody (excluding superficial ways)
>>
>>8844642
HSTS always deny being AGP but many of them are aroused at being publicly perceived as female. They will never admit this.
>>
>>8844642
Mysteriously absent: How OP things acknowledging differences between people is policing others' lives.
>>
>>8844679
Sounds like an AGP attempting to normalize herself and denormalize HSTSes.
>>
>>8844680
they're superfluous categorizations
there's no goddamn point other than for narcissists like cara to proudly proclaim their superiority over those fucking pervert agp men-in-dresses!!
>>
>>8844720
Do you think the same of race, gender, orientation, etc?
>>
>>8844679
>aroused
Feeling happy that you pass well isn't the same as jerking off to the idea that you have huge tits.
>>
>>8844742
who cares
>>
>>8844742
it's true though, a minority of HSTS experience the same kind of arousal that AGPs do
the "two types" are a massive generalization
>>
>>8844785
<crazy claims>
<zero evidence>
>>
File: blanchard-1985.png (8KB, 497x239px) Image search: [Google]
blanchard-1985.png
8KB, 497x239px
>>8844789
>has no idea what they're talking about
https://genderanalysis.net/2016/04/alice-dreger-autogynephilia-and-the-misrepresentation-of-trans-sexualities-book-review-galileos-middle-finger/

>Blanchard’s two-type system, with its associations of sexual orientation with self-directed fantasies of womanhood, is categorical in nature: all trans women are presumed to be either queer and experience autogynephilic arousal, or straight and not experience this arousal. One issue that arises as a result is that other combinations are regarded as invalid. Straight trans women who do experience arousal at the thought of themselves as women, and queer trans women who don’t, are assumed not to exist under this theory.

Unfortunately for the theory, such trans women continue to appear in the results of their studies. For instance, subjects in a study by Blanchard showed great diversity when plotted on a graph of their attraction to women or men compared to their degree of “cross-gender fetishism”:

X-axis: Attraction to women — Attraction to men; Y-axis: Cross-gender fetishism (Blanchard, 1985)
X-axis: Attraction to women — Attraction to men; Y-axis: Cross-gender fetishism (Blanchard, 1985)

The two-type system would require drawing a line somewhere to separate that data into two segments. To address this, Blanchard, Lawrence, Bailey, and other researchers studying this typology did not elaborate or extend the theory, but rather developed an extensive array of responses to dismiss any data which is inconsistent with the theory. Queer trans women who don’t report experiences of autogynephilia are believed to be experiencing it nonetheless, but lying or mistaken about this. Straight trans women who do report these experiences are similarly presumed to be lying about being straight, or even attracted to men for the “wrong” reasons.
>>
File: stop_talking.gif (937KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
stop_talking.gif
937KB, 245x245px
>>8844816
the sample size is far to small to be of statistical significance.
just stop.
>>
>>8844816
Your chart clearly shows all the HSTS at minimum fetishism.

Your impossible line is obvious at a glance.
>>
>>8844823
>m-muh sample size
>being this hard in denial
>>
>>8844835
and everyone else is not "actually hsts"?
well yeah of course if that's how you define it it's true i guess
>>
>>8844840
Rather hypocritical since 'muh sample size' is one of the go-to sound bites of Blanchard deniers.
>>
>>8844742
It isn't jacking to having tits its jacking to getting seen as a straight woman rather than as the gay man you hate being.
>>
>>8844848
I'm just telling you what your evidence is showing.

If you'd rather I be a strawman so you can move the goalposts, could you tell me where I'm supposed to claim the line is?
>>
>>8844840
it's not science if you just ask a couple of hookers.
you're making broad claims with no evidence.
>>
>>8844870
so are you though?
>>
>>8844862
in the middle?
>>
>>8844874
Because?
>>
>>8844858
you're either confused or deliberately conflating the two for some ulterior motive
>>
>>8844883
Maybe to push an HSTS are self-hating gays narrative?
>>
what the fuck am I
I fall under a lot of the AGP things, like being into girls, having stereotypically masculine interests, not being very femme, but I lack the thing that seems to be crucial to AGP- I don't get off on the idea of being a woman.
>>
>>8844902
>but I lack the thing that seems to be crucial to AGP- I don't get off on the idea of being a woman.
There's explicit and in-explicit AGP. It's like the difference between feeling attracted to guys and having overt fantasies about them. It's the same broad thing but different experiences of it.
>>
>>8844878
because that's where the line at the bottom starts, for example?
>>
>>8844902
If in doubt, then by operation of "psuedo-[x]" you must be AGP since the typology is infallible and you're a fucking lair.
>>
>>8844642
Personally: because I believe we have to uphold moral standards and preserve the integrity of the culture, lest we become Rome and fall to the barbarians among us. Trannies are the source of this degeneracy in the LGB "community", they are a cancer that should be cut out.
>>
>>8844891
How are they not? Why is it so hard to believe that gay men would get off on being called/treated as women in public when they feel they are treated poorly for being gay and/or male?
>>
>>8844911
>explicit and inexplicit AGP
Uhoh. Peak Blanchard has been reached. Deploy Schrodinger's AGP, stat!
>>
>>8844679
yeah, suuuuure lmao
>>
>>8845049
>your sexual orientation determines what can/can't be your fetish
>>
>>8845040
>We can't be Rome!
>Literally ignores that our capital has every facet of Roman power, all the way down to the fasces beneath Lincoln's hand
Anon, I....
>>
>>8845040
>>>/pol/
go circlejerk about dee jen err uhh see somewhere else
>>
>>8845052
>what helps this agp sleep at night
whew kek
>>
>>8845040
have you never seen a pride parade
literally the most degenerate people there are the gays
>>
>>8844642
APG vs. HSTS are a very simple trick.

At the root, HSTS is based on gender dysphoria infused with a markedly Dionesian attitude, while AGP is of course gender dysphoria infused with an Appolonic attitude. So, they've taken that as a starting point, and since more Dionesian societies tend to be more trans tollerant, that one has been chosen as the more honest one and built up more objectively. And of course, that leaves AGP with less basis, so that was something of a useful blank slate to lump the vast majority of villifications onto.

It doesn't get in the way that normal people see TV as a near exclusive medium for handilng this issue, which itself tends to be assigned as the Dionesian corner of our society, so that too helps show HSTS as something that's at least significant enough to exist, even if as a perverse, ugly joke. And with AGP being considered the freakish new thing that's said to have just popped up out of nowhere, the internet is a good converse to attach that to, and so that way it can fit rather decently.
>>
>>8844698
>>8845049

Blanchard himself found a that 20%-35 of HSTS scored in the AGP test.

Indeed, the average score of the HSTS group in the AGP scale is near 2, where a NON-AGP person would get a 0

>when you discover 4chan ignores some essential truths just to troll better.

Go find the original resutls from Blanchard, go discover the truth by yourself

>>8844840

Learn 2 scientific method
>>
>>8851270
>Blanchard himself found a that 20%-35 of HSTS scored in the AGP test.
Learn to scientific method yourself.
>>
File: religion-logo.png (13KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
religion-logo.png
13KB, 400x200px
>>8844911

Some day blanchardians will find the perfect excuse to say all the planet is AGP.

Even aliens are AGP

Except for homosexuals, because dogma.
>>
File: tumblr_m74sb2GRF71raxvr4o3_500.gif (1021KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m74sb2GRF71raxvr4o3_500.gif
1021KB, 500x235px
>>8851274

Feeling insulted? Maybe because I pulled a string <3

B-but anon, Blanchard himself found t-these results. W-why would you disregard t-them if they come from Blanchard-sama??

>accepting results from a tiny sample that confirm own bias is scientific

>disregarding results from a bigger sample that was taken at the root of your pet theory but disprove it, is scientific too

learn 2 scientific method, you illiterate troll. Confirmation bias is not a valid scientific practice.
>>
>>8844642
They shouldn't

Wont stop /pol/ and the rest of the Alt Right from doing it though
>>
>>8844858
So it should be extensively relatable to sexual fantasies about being pissed on, figuratively speaking, for being a fag?
>>
>>8844679
This.

Blanchard's typology completely bitchslaps itself by the either-or factor. I could make sense if bisexuals were straightforwardly considered to be ... (*gyah*, this may be far too terryfingly devious of a trick for some people, uh oh!) ... get this, both autogynophilic and counter-gay, but that would actually make sense, especially together with considering that a serious majority of trannies are bisexual, maybe three quarters.
>>
File: polgb10.jpg (531KB, 2313x1739px)
polgb10.jpg
531KB, 2313x1739px
>>8851328
>>
>>8844729
You could say the same thing about some races, like Anglo Saxon, Circasian, Punjabi, Tamil, Pinyo, Manchurian, Oromo, Janjaweed or Zulu.
>>
>>8854973
Oh shit

Yeah I almost forgot about TERFs. Thanks for reminding me
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.