[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gay >work in a fabric store >apparently one of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1486793214694.png (659KB, 782x935px) Image search: [Google]
1486793214694.png
659KB, 782x935px
>gay
>work in a fabric store
>apparently one of the ladies at the till sold an old dude some rainbow ribbon
>he put it on his hat and posted the picture on facebook
>one of his friends was like "Thats a bit gay bro"
>he comes into complain
>complains that no one in the shop told him that rainbows were kind of gay
>complains that when he was a kid rainbows were fun and colorful
>now they have been STOLEN by the gays
>marches out after being refused a refund
>>
>>8844310
>tfw embarrassment is the surcharge for living under a rock
>>
>>8844316
What confuses me is that he found out it was kinda gay from facebook
And its like,
How can you not know if you are on facebook of all things? People never stop having fucking rainbow avatars on facebook
>>
>>8844310
>openly liked rainbows as a kid
>nowadays closeted
p. embarrassing
>>
>>8844347
>liking rainbows
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
>>
>>8844403
I'm not even gay really, just a little bi and stuff.
>>
>>8844417
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>8844310
fake and gay
a real fabric store would give him a refund for such a small purchase in order to keep him as a customer and avoid negative publicity on faceberg.
1/10 Try harder next time
>>
>>8844611
Well he didn't actually bring in the ribbon so we were unable to refund him.

I could photograph one of my business cards if you really wanted
>>
>>8844611
Also why would we want to keep him as a customer? Hes a weird old man complaining about "The gays"
Not like he brought a fucking sewing machine or anything
>>
>>8844626
no, your explanation makes some sense, but why would he come in and not bring the thing that he wants to exchange?
>>
>>8844638
You'd have to ask him that. This was two weeks ago and we haven't seen him since but the lady remembers selling him the ribbon so chances are he isn't just crazy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.