[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for me to hate an irrational hatred for AGP people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

File: 1435636754083.jpg (40KB, 540x650px) Image search: [Google]
1435636754083.jpg
40KB, 540x650px
Is it normal for me to hate an irrational hatred for AGP people?

I've suffered with gender dysphoria since before I was a teenager and tried to chase HRT up as a teenager but was denied because of being under 18. Now days I'm on HRT and doing my best, but all my life I'm dancing on wanting to kill myself multiple times a day because I wasn't born a girl.

But now two of my best friends have been chasing HRT and it's obvious they're AGP as heck. When one of them was given the tick to take HRT, he acquired an erection in the room; And the other is an attention whore who shows thigh highs/skirts/legs in Discord servers to get that attention from guys-- But both would only date women. Both of them fap to 2D loli's and all that stuff. One of them said he would only want to be a girl for a day and would go back to being a guy, if he had a magic button.
Their dysphoria has lasted since as long as "Whenever I first put something up my butt"
They both remind me of the story of Remi Scarlett.

When learning they've begun chasing HRT I have a burning hatred for them now, that I don't want. I want to quell it. I've always just seen AGP people and stuff and shrugged them off and sighed-- Everyone should do their own business in life, make their own mistakes, succeed, stumble, etc. so I have no say in it-- The same goes for my friends, but I feel like they will fail-- They're both masculine as ever loving hell, they're built like footballers and everything they do is very masculine. They just want to "be the little girl, and get fucked" (but only date women, of course!)-- Part of me wants them to fail, and this is a horrible attitude I don't want to have. I want to be there to support them, fail or succeed, but I can't quell this burning hatred and it's eating me up.

Is it normal to have this? I figure it's some sort of "I am true trans" type of thing, but it shouldn't matter; Everyone can be whatever they want, it's their life-- but this hatred wont go away and I want it to
>>
>>8844012
>Is it normal for me to hate an irrational hatred for AGP people?
Sounds perfectly rational to be pissed about people making a mockery of your suffering by fetishizing it.
>>
>>8844012
I have a theory that AGPs naturally hate any other trannies less """true""" than themselves because it harms their own self-perception of themselves as women.

This would explain why you OP as a less overtly AGP trans woman feel that way about your trans friends.
>>
>>8844033
AGP is a sexuality not a fetish thank you very much.
Also if they're only AGP why aren't you more concerned that they'll experience dysphoria after transitioning if you truly cared about them?
>>
>>8844049
Did I say I wasn't? I'm a pretty fem gay guy, it definitely hasn't escaped me that this transtrender bullshit is really bad news for more than just transsexuals.
>>
File: narcissistic agp.png (1MB, 1862x1194px) Image search: [Google]
narcissistic agp.png
1MB, 1862x1194px
>>8844012
Any compassion shown toward AGPs is Stockholm Syndrome because

a). AGPs are generally the same homophobic bullies that torture HSTS during the grade school years and

b). AGP commit the exact same act by invading trans spaces in huge numbers and trying to establish their AGP as the "base state" of trans as a means of eliminating actual gender non-conforming people, whom they find disgusting due to their instinctive straight cis male mentality.

>>8844048
Not talking about OP, but there's an difference between someone trying to prove one's "trueness", and someone who wants to establish what constitutes illegitimate/legitimate GID.
>>
>>8844049
>Also if they're only AGP why aren't you more concerned that they'll experience dysphoria after transitioning if you truly cared about them?
This is exactly what I'm worried about, I'm worried about them turning into hon's, I'm worried they'll realise it's not as great and glorified as they thought it was, I'm worried they'll have exactly that-- Realise that it was AGP and not an actual dysphoria, and when they want to go back, they have breasts and are hating themselves for ever doing it, finding difficulty in even going back.

But again, I want them to fail. And this is the toxic part I want to get rid of. If that happens to them, I want to be there to help them go back. If they're happy, so be it-- That's great! But I've never heard of an AGP who wound up happy with going hardcore HRT and everything else, because they eventually realise that they never had a gender dysphoria, and it seems like this is the path they're taking.
I don't want to stop them because it's their choice, I've expressed my concerns but that's all I can do-- I don't want to stop them because I secretly want them to fail (And I don't want this part, I want it gone)
>>
I'm agp and you can't hate me more than I do myself lalala
>>
>>8844012
No, hating AGPs is perfectly rational, it means you're not a degenerate.
>>
>>8844049
AGP is a fetish. That's what the word "paraphilia" means.
>>
>>8844012
Yes because it's irrational to have hatred for anyone, first of all (except the truly despicably evil, of course, and even then you must recognize that 'hate' is the wrong emotion), secondly because it's ignorant to believe 'muh AGP', and thirdly because the real problem stems from the intersection of a control issue and internalized self-hate.
>>
>>8844094
muh semantics
>>
>>8844094
Nah it really isn't but I don't want to be having this debate in op's thread since she clearly has more important things to work out, unless she's just trying to hurt people to make herself feel better that is.
>>
>>8844114
>it's ignorant to believe 'muh AGP'
what did she (agp) mean by this?
>>
>>8844012
If they get fucked up later in life then please make a thread about how they got beat up by a big guy for being clockable.
>>
File: mc bat commander eyeroll.gif (996KB, 200x199px) Image search: [Google]
mc bat commander eyeroll.gif
996KB, 200x199px
>>8844114
>Yes because it's irrational to have hatred for anyone
>>
File: 1493908206761.png (186KB, 401x403px) Image search: [Google]
1493908206761.png
186KB, 401x403px
>>8844012
You know what the sad thing about this is?

This is how I feel about the HSTS I know. I'm probably what you'd call AGP. I've had dysphoria since I was around 3 or 4, I've always viewed women as beautiful and absolutely HATED the idea of growing into being a man. I tried to transition when I was younger and got hate from everywhere.

Meanwhile the HSTS I know who was literally just a super gay cross dressing slut, would fuck anything with a dick, was running around in dresses and acting like a whore right in front of all the people who rejected me.

I just wanted to grow up to be an elegant woman, with a lovely wife, beautiful children and a comfortable home.

Now I'm just a andro twinkhon tranny that has to watch every little little gay boy get to have a super feminine body and the type of recognition I could never dream of.
>>
File: Whitepeople.png (1MB, 1068x889px) Image search: [Google]
Whitepeople.png
1MB, 1068x889px
>>8844048
I have a theory that most HSTS are also AGP they just lie about it. Like AGP is guys who are more straight so it is a more overtly sexual pleasure dressing as a woman whereas for HSTS the sexual pleasure is in being perceived as a woman, not wearing the clothes itself.
>>
>>8844300
>I tried to transition when I was younger and got hate from everywhere.
> was running around in dresses and acting like a whore right in front of all the people who rejected me.
What was your friend circle?!
>>
>>8844315
>Like AGP is guys who are more straight so it is a more overtly sexual pleasure dressing as a woman whereas for HSTS the sexual pleasure is in being perceived as a woman, not wearing the clothes itself.
But that's wrong you idiot.
Do you even have AGP?
Unless you're confusing transvestism with AGP.
>>
>>8844012
just mind your own business, okay?
>>
>>8844325
I don't have AGP but I don't see how those two things are different. Why is it so unreasonable to believe gay guys could get off on being seen as women in public?
>>
>>8844323
It was mostly the a combination of family and religious community. More was expected of me as an only child.

The HSTS was an acquaintance, we were in separate groups. Their parents didn't care what they did because they had other children.
>>
>>8844315
HSTS don't get sexual pleasure directly from their transition the way AGP so. Transition just facilitates it.

That said, you're right that most trans women who imply they are HSTS without acknowledging the two types openly and almost all who do acknowledge it and state they are HSTS are in fact AGP and either in conscious denial or willful ignorance.
>>
>>8844354
I think they get sexual pleasure from being perceived as a male. Maybe not all, but plenty more than are admitting it.

AGP means you get off on the crossdressing itself, but not people treating you as a female (apart from sexually).

AGP is wanting to be a total sub and get dominated by a lesbian woman and HSTS is wanting to be a total (emotional) dom and mindfuck a straight guy into becoming gay for you.
>>
>>8844300
I know most of them aren't to blame but I have a simmering dislike of hstses for getting seen as more legitimate than me.
>>
>>8844373
Change the narrative. There are very few public stories of AGP apart from Caitlyn Jenner who to my knowledge has NEVER been asked or answered about it.
>>
are you me
>>
>>8844376
>There are very few public stories of AGP
>>
>>8844431
Of HSTS admitting to being sexually aroused by being treated as a female in public.
>>
>>8844366
>but not people treating you as a female (apart from sexually)
Seriously where do you get this from?
It's such a common thing people have on 4chan, why is it so misunderstood?
>>8844331
Why would a gay guy want to be seen as a women?
Feminine? Maybe but that'd be mostly in terms of sexual interest but not getting aroused by simple innocuous things that AGP do.
>>
>>8844376
I'll get my qt early transitioning girlish agp body in the media shall I!
>>
>>8844434
Because he fails at being positively perceived for masculine traits so being praised or even NOTICED for feminine ones in a neutral or positive light is arousing.
>>
>>8844438
Is your voice as bad as Eli?
>>
>>8844444
It doesn't get as good as hers, I've checked.
>>
Not sure where to post this but this an AGP hate thread so I'll post here.

Im an HSTS MTF. The first tranny I ever met and talked to is AGP. I started talking to her because I didn't know anybody else. Of course, I didn't realize they were AGP at the time, thanks to this board for enlightening me I guess. That said, they've always acted like a dude, and made me uncomfortable for that reason.

When I first met her and wanted to talk about trans things with her, she was gatekeeping me and trying to convince me out of it. She crossdressed in high school. She looks like a guy with bad gyno. She keeps her hair buzzed, never wears makeup, and doesn't give a fuck about her voice. She doesn't regularly take her pills despite saying she wants the effects (and in fact doesn't go to the doctor to check whether anything is wrong), has no life goals, and sluts around with pre-hrt trans guys and cis lesbians, who she gets to pay for dinner for her -- never had any interest in guys except when she started HRT to make her feel like more of a woman. She has no interest in GRS. She's a disgusting leech and will ask other people to do things for her even if she's perfectly capable of doing things herself. She was the aggressor in a rape case.

Now she's started to copy things that I do.

I don't think I can take it anymore. Why are AGPs so disgusting? I can't get rid of her.
>>
>>8844529
One more juicy tidbit.

They're the kind of person who would start crying in public when someone misgendered them.
>>
>>8844529
>Im an HSTS MTF.
Stopped reading right there. If you people to listen to you then start by being honest.
>>
>>8844551
Prove that they're not.
>>
>>8844551
>No one is HSTS
>>
>>8844529
Y-you know Lorelai?
>>
>>8844564
Onus of proof is on the """HSTS""".

>captcha PASCAL
>>
>>8844570
They just said they are. That's good enough. If you contest them being HSTS then you should contest the other person in their story being AGP since all you have to go with is their word.
>>
>>8844570
Are you saying he isn't gay?
>>
>>8844577
There was another person in their story?
>>
>>8844596
>Im an HSTS MTF. The first tranny I ever met and talked to is AGP
>>
File: 8345098.png (2MB, 890x1332px) Image search: [Google]
8345098.png
2MB, 890x1332px
>>8844577
AGPs have brought a huge plague of pseduo-bisexuality onto this board, and now they project that psbi-ness onto actual HSTSes and force them to go through rigorous examination and interrogation to prove themselves to the narcissistic AGPs.
>>
>>8844604
>>8844551
>>
>>8844613
what's pseduo-bisexuality?
>>
>>8844613
this shit is why the rest of the world thinks we're mentally ill
can't you fuckers stop with the pseudoscientific memes
>>
>>8844621
>>8844577
>>
there's men with agp
and there's transwomen with agp
sometimes the people in the former group make poor decisions
most transitioning transwomen are agp (at least before transition)
it's just the confused men are a lot more visible
>>
File: DDgbTi1UIAAMldD.jpg (45KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
DDgbTi1UIAAMldD.jpg
45KB, 600x549px
>>8844623
The world thinks you're mentally ill because you want to chop off your dick and get surgery only to end up looking completely unattractive to anyone when you were not bad-looking before the obsession took hold.
>>
>>8844657
It makes them more attractive to closeted gay men who they can mutually repress with. As long as both of them can pretend to be straight, no matter the reality, they are happy because they have finally fit into some normative reality in their eyes.

Autism is a helluva drug.
>>
>>8844613
you're a weird creep, hsts or not (and all signs point to not)
>>
>>8844623
It's all one person trying too hard.
>>
>>8844661
>bisexuality cannot exist

The autism of this board summed up quite nicely. Thank god you people don't breed.
>>
>>8844669
It can, in women. It doesn't in men though. Not objectively.
>>
>>8844675
Your mom objectively loves my dick alone.
>>
>>8844689
You're thinking of 'meta gay' anon, that's the hip new term.
>>
>>8844622
Using men to make you "feel like a woman", rather than having actual romantic and sexual attraction to men.
>>
>>8844689
>>8844701
Is that even a thing?
>>
>>8844709
it's definitely nothing anybody should actively worry about whether they have it or not
>>
>>8844701
AGP romantic interest in men can be no different from het girls and gay guys.
>>
>>8844722
Romantic interest is romantic interest. Just because you like to roleplay doesn't change the rules of attraction, it just means someone smart can manipulate them in their favor if they happen to know about the roleplaying habit...
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.