[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw gay >not interested in anal or anything to do with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: W03.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
W03.png
7KB, 206x245px
>tfw gay
>not interested in anal or anything to do with ass

Is there a worse feel?
>>
Asexual?
>>
>>8843153
Bi and same. You sub too?
>>
File: W05.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
W05.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>8843161
Mainly sub yes, but I can switch. I love to suck dick, but ass just disgusts me.
>>
>>8843163
I'd like to date someone like you but don't expect me to dom.
>>
>>8843153
http://www.g0ys.org
>>
>>8843183
It looks like it was built in 2002, the URL makes me think I'll end up on a watchlist if I visit it, and the logo makes me want to send them gold for cash.
>>
>>8843153
>tfw gay
>not interested in anal or anything to do with ass
So many things... You are missing out. Stop watching pron.
>>
>>8843153
It's not that common but it's a valid thing, there are plenty of other guys like that out there. Heck, Stephen Fry of all people managed 60 years as a gay man without ever doing it up the butt. You'll be fine anon.
>>
>>8843153
Not a big deal if you aren't into hookup culture desu. Most gay couples don't do anal or do it rarely because stopping to clean first or getting shitdick kills the mood. Oral, frot, handjobs and etc are enough for most of us.
>>
>>8843183
Oy vey the g0ys know etc etc
>>
File: Cher.jpg (238KB, 1280x1562px) Image search: [Google]
Cher.jpg
238KB, 1280x1562px
>>8843153
Dude, your feels are pretty common.
Alot of gay men aren't into anal since it increases the risk of sex not to mention the top/bottom dynamic is troublesome.
Just find another anon with similar tastes (not hard to do) and frot/hump/suck your way to nirvana
>>
>>8843153
Iktf bro, I just want to snuggle with a qt guy and give him oral. Apparently not an option for hookups. Guess I'll have to wait until I find a bf.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 839x469px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 839x469px
>>8843153
No that's me too. Don't hate anal but just don't understand it / do it

That g0ys website is truly bizarre yet entertaining read, thanks to the anon who posted it
>>
>>8843426
>Apparently not an option for hookups.
That sounds strange, where do you live? I know a lot of guys that will only do anal with a bf and stick to blowies etc for all their hookups, it's quite common practice for people worried about STDs even if they don't dislike anal overall.
>>
>>8843153
You're not alone. We exist.
>>
Why not get a front hole then?
>>
>>8843456
Chatham, town in the south east of England, bit of a shithole. People either tried to talk me into it or wouldn't give a straight answer. Either one was too much of a red flag for me.
>>
>>8843540
Fair, I imagine it's harder in small towns. My friends who are like that are nearly all students in Glasgow / Lancaster / Manchester / Leeds.
>>
>>8843504
this 2bh
some countries will do the surgery for free even
>>
File: that scout feel.jpg (572KB, 1000x640px) Image search: [Google]
that scout feel.jpg
572KB, 1000x640px
I know that feel.
I'm tired of explaining this whenever I get asked whether I'm top or bottom.
>>
>>8843540
haahahaha kent is a shithole and chatham (maybe rochester too) is it's anus

sorry anon hope you can get out
>>
>>8843504
>>8843698
bc gay does not = trans.
pls stick to your threads rather than infecting the few of ours that exist.
>>
>>8843153
These threads give me hope. It's good to see gays like you exist in the real world
>>
>>8845650
We exist, and will one day remove the sodomites.
Frotfag Liberation Army when ?
>>
>>8848048
Swordfight Liberation Army sounds cooler.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.