[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any straights had their sexual horizons broadened by someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (162KB, 1688x1125px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
162KB, 1688x1125px
Have any straights had their sexual horizons broadened by someone jamming something up their ass either against their will or reluctantly?
>>
idk anal is overrated
>>
>>8841988
if one of you fags tried shoving something up my butt, I'd stomp your teeth out.
>>
>>8842117
....says the guy browsing a gay board
>>
>>8842117
What about the medically necessary stuff like prostate exams? You gonna deck the doc?
>>
really I dont think its anything that would change someone unless the wanted it to.
>>
>>8842122
>>8842123
I'm just here to bully you fags, and nothing else. Stop shitting up other boards with your tranny bullshit. Can we at least reach a common ground in saying that trannies need to be killed?
>>
>>8842134
Whatever you say, buddy. Fuck off back to /pol/ if you hate us that much ;)
>>
>>8842148
I think I'll stay here, fag. Every bit worse I make this board is a little bit of justice for you mentally ill fucks ruining everything else. Follow your fellow fags and pump that suicide rate, baby.
>>
>>8841988
Yeah by the local catholic priest maybe
>>
>>8842161
It's alright sweetie. You don't have to play pretend. We know you're just coming to terms with your feelings.
>>
>>8842188
My feelings of hating you faggots, maybe. Listen, I've beaten up kids for being gay before at school. I know how you 'people' work.
>>
>>8842161
kek.

They really DO think they make an impact here! That's so darling. :^)
>>
>>8842228
Psst. Externalized anger is a symptom of repressing your own self-hate. Given your choice of ranting topic (which usually carries the seeds of that projection within), it looks like you're gay as shit anon.

So...welcome. There's a reason most of /pol/ ends up joining us. You're about to discover it.
>>
>>8842271
>>8842235
>being this delusional
Faggotry and retardation really do go hand in hand. I'm not repressing anything, I'm a straight male who hurts faggots because they deserve it.
>>
>>8842314
>I'm a straight male
Just you keep telling yourself that, friendo ;)
>>
File: Boy-George.jpg (33KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Boy-George.jpg
33KB, 615x409px
>>8842314
Do you *really* want to hurt me?
(because i'm kinda into that!)
>>
>>8842314
Don't be pissy at mommy now, cutie. If you're so upset, go play your big, strong boy character on WoW. I know that always makes you feel better. :^)
>>
>>8842314
Actual straight people wouldn't browse a board full of homos
>>
>>8842314
k
>>
File: 1498265618795.png (237KB, 616x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498265618795.png
237KB, 616x480px
>>8842314
Read this to see why you look ridiculous

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-sexual-continuum/201204/are-homophobic-people-really-gay-and-not-accepting-it
>>
>>8842721
tbhon this pic is so hot
i wish i had some aristocratic man with good manners hold my head like that and poke my face with his dick
>>
>>8842743
tbqhon I'll poke your face with my benis
>>
>>8842749
only if you wear fancy gothic nobleman gown like he does tbhon
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.