[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transsexual should be conscripted mandatorily. Y/N? http://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

Transsexual should be conscripted mandatorily. Y/N?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4381806/Trans-women-forced-army-conscription-Thailand.html
>>
>>8841590
everyone should all or nothing imo
>>
>>8841590
They look like cuties :3

Should be protected and left at home
>>
Cis people: BAN TRANs FROM MILITaRY they're mentally ill and the surgery costs too much! The military is not a social experiment!

Also cis people: This fucking OP
>>
lmao I'd be so useless in combat
>>
>>8841590
>be drafted
>spend the entirety of basic training sucking cock

ngl I wouldn't mind this
>>
They should be used as comfort women but not as soldiers
>>
>>8841590
She's fucking cute.
I remember how shitty it was go to for the draft thing where I live.
They kept making fun of my gyno and hips when taking measurements.
Would probably have jumped of a truck that day if my dad wasn't waiting outside the base for me to get int the car.
>>
>>8841590
They should be conscripted but only serve as admin, cooks, and yes comfort women, same as if they were cis.
>>
File: ancap.png (18KB, 128x96px) Image search: [Google]
ancap.png
18KB, 128x96px
>>8841590
People shouldn't be conscripted, so no.
>>
>>8841898
What if it's in the T&C of the private community?
>>
File: emperah.jpg (90KB, 399x482px) Image search: [Google]
emperah.jpg
90KB, 399x482px
wtf I love Trumpet now tbhon
>>
Notice how the other boys view them. They automatically get respect from everyone. Not to mention the superior genetics. They should be made officers
>>
>>8841590
i've always thought about serving in the military but i'm just not strong or fit enough anymore

I don't want to hold others back or be treated as a special or different case because of being trans

still dream about operating an M777 with a tight crew of hard working individuals......
>>
File: latest.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>8842457
Just like in my chinese cartoons.
>>
>>8841590

No one should be conscripted. Certainly not trans women if cis women aren't.
>>
>>8841793
>tfw you'll never be whisked away by government mandate and stationed at the nearest military base where you're given room and board in the tranny bunker, provided with a full armament of slutty dresses and lingerie, and assigned the duties of secretary, cook, and comfort woman to all of the military studs
>>
>>8843673
>Certainly not trans women if cis women aren't.
So you should be able to transition to get out of the draft?
>>
>>8844028
Why not? I doubt many men would transition just to avoid being drafted, and you wouldn't want those men anyway. I think conscription is morally wrong anyway. It's slavery.
>>
>>8844028

So trannies can't voluntarily join the military because "they're mentally unstable" but it's fine if they're forced to?
>>
>>8841658
this
>>
>>8841590
Yes. See, it's all a question of who's qualified. It is so obvious to everyone that there's a lot of trannies that are beastly fucking predators, it's a type of creature that's such a huge deal, it's burned into the public's minds!

But then, you have all these frail, quivering, dollish fagguettes that would make the military fucking crumble if they were significant pieces of it. If many of them joined, they'd be such a huge weak link in the chain, the military would be puny and incompetant.

So, what you gotta do is give all trannies an MMPI. If they maanage to test positive for Sadistic Personality Disorder, that's a clear sign that they're military material, and that these are the trannies that the system need to focus on, bring out into the open, and so on. While the others are junk that needs to be tossed and forgotten, and strictly fucking forbidden from joining the military.
>>
>>8844045
>I think conscription is morally wrong anyway. It's slavery.
And you think slavery is worse when it doesn't give MTFs the same escape as cis women.
>>
>>8847782
First I think conscription is wrong period. I don't support it under any circumstances.
Second, I have no problem with anyone using whatever escape hatches are available to avoid conscription and even registration requirements. US Selective Service goes by sex assigned at birth it turns out. Fwiw I did register when I turned 18. I hadn't even transitioned at that point anyway.
>>
So you're saying there's a place where I could serve my country and my King? Where my condition would not prevent me from being a loyal citizen who does her part? And it's an Asian monarchy? Why I am un-fucking-surprised?

This is why the East is winning. Being trans is okay, unlike in Russia, but it doesn't exempt you from serving the State, unlike in America.
>>
>>8841590
Yes. Either conscription should extend to every adult (males, females, intersex, and trans), or none of them.
>>
>>8848123
Dude, bringing your bdsm fetish into literally everything with a power dynamic is why people don't like you.
>>
>>8848137

I'll have you know people don't like me for *entirely* different reasons!
>>
>>8841590
Yes, it is very lonely in the far outpost of Afghanistan... just watching the desert
>>
>>8848061
Missing the point. You said if cis women are exempt then trans women should be too regardless of cis men getting drafted.
>>
>>8851260

Just so you know, I'm >>8843673 and >>8844047. The posts you've been responding to since were made by someone else.
>>
>>8841590
It should be against international law for any military to allow anyone who isn't a passing teenage pre-bottom surgery mtf in their ranks
>>
>>8851289
My post >>8851260 addresses your initial one >>8843673 and your second one is besides the point, only applies in America and assumes agreement with the US trans ban.
>>
>>8851260
Transwomen are women and should be treated the same as ciswomen for draft purposes if you've transitioned far enough to get sex markers on ID and government records changed. In the US you'd go with the federal standard for changes. Transmen on the other hand would have to register.
I'll repeat that I think there should be no registration at all. The concept of being forced into the service of the state is morally repugnant.
I'll also add that if some have to register all should have to register, no sex discrimination. If you are going to discriminate by sex, transitioned individuals should be treated as their transitioned sex.
>>
>>8851433
The right wing is very inconsistent. They don't want trans people in the military at all, but trans women damn well better be registered for Selective Service.
>>
>>8851410
>Transwomen are women and should be treated the same as ciswomen for draft purposes if you've transitioned far enough to get sex markers on ID and government records changed.
Why? You keep claiming that but have no reason beyond they just should.

>if some have to register all should have to register, no sex discrimination.
But if sex discrimination, then give trans women an exemption.
>>
>>8853382
I already said. Transwomen are women. Women don't have to register for Selective Service. While that's not the way they actually do things that's how it should be. I'm not talking about any kind of special exemption, I'm saying treat trans people as their transitioned sex. FtMs would have to register if they transitioned early enough.
>>
>>8853404
The real problem here is that both men and women should be registered with Selective Service, or there should be no Selective Service at all. It's vestigial anyway, any politician who voted for a draft would be committing political suicide.
>>
>>8853416
Yes, I agree. No sex discrimination. All or none.
>>
>>8853404
If some natal males have to register all should have to register, no cis/trans discrimination.
>>
>>8841590
There should be equal rights and responsibilities for all citizens. In America there was a feminist movement for this but the anti-feminists had a campaign of demonizing feminists and then got their wives to diminish the campaign on grounds women shouldn't be drafted. So in America the reason women can't be drafted is because of conservatives. On the other hand right wing anti-feminists also point to unequal rights and responsibilities as a sign that feminism is bad. In other words people are dumb.
>>
>>8841676
>Also cis people

You mean trans pretending to be cis. Your reverse physiology isn't fooling anyone. This is why HRT needs to be banned until you are an adult. Then you don't have to worry about trannies dodging the draft.
>>
>>8844045
>thinks repaying your doubt to society is "slavery"
>thinks someone can magically change their gender

Proof that you suffer from a mental disorder.
>>
>>8854276
The US just doesn't have a conscription culture. It died with Vietnam. Not only does the military function better with only volunteers, it's still the strongest force in the world so it doesn't *need* conscription.
>>
>>8854276
>Thinks debt to society is even a thing
>>
>>8854276
>Talks about debt to society as if we are all convicted criminals serving time.
>>
>>8841590
>being different is harder
no shit, suck it up princess
>>
>>8854289
Yet selective service continues screwing over men.
>>
>>8842479
Best anime
>>
>>8856825
The whole Selective Service thing is stupid as hell. The chances of the draft being activated are minuscule, and the military doesn't want it. The feds have other databases too and there's little need to keep yet another database with the meaningless ritual of registering.
And yet the politicians insist on keeping this alive and penalizing those who don't register, mainly by barring college financial aid and federal employment. Yet another example of how badly broken politics are in the US.
>>
>>8856879
Yet another example of cultural misandry. It would never have continued if it disadvantaged women.
>>
>>8857326
Women not being disadvantaged is a reason why the left won't make an issue of getting rid of it. I think some of them like the idea of national service anyway. The right has virtue signalling reasons for keeping it.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.