[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this guy at my University and he keeps hitting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1504972784209.jpg (48KB, 498x456px) Image search: [Google]
1504972784209.jpg
48KB, 498x456px
So there's this guy at my University and he keeps hitting on me. I don't know what to do because I'm straight and I'm not interested, how do I turn him down without seeming rude? I still want to be friends with him but I am really not interested in him. I think he's hitting on me because of how I look, I look pretty twinkish and feminine to be honest so that might have set him off.
>>
>>8841076
>I'm straight bro
Problem solved
>>
>>8841083
That would work but I don't like to be that blunt.
>>
>>8841083
Plus I don't think he would believe me because of how I look, I'll admit that I have a lisp too.
>>
>>8841097
>i look and act gay in every way but I'm not gay
maybe you should lift
>>
File: 1394850580171.gif (864KB, 242x200px) Image search: [Google]
1394850580171.gif
864KB, 242x200px
>>8841086
>not being direct
You might as well let him fuck your bussy.
>>
>>8841100
I don't wanna become a gym rat. I'm comfortable how I am.
>>
>>8841100
My lisp would probably set of more alarms even if I worked out
>>
>>8841110
>>8841117
>I'm comfortable how I am
"who you are" doesn't seem to be working if you are too beta to confront someone directly over a fairly straightforward "problem". You sound low test and working out would help with that, you don't have to be a gym rat. The only other answer is you actually are intrigued by this guy and want to act coy while still enjoying the attention he's giving you.
>>
If you say you're straight then you might be accused of being homophobic and he might take it upon himself to poz you in your buttpucci. You should make him not want to be with you by saying you're actually trans.
>>
>>8841132
Maybe I'm a little curious what it would be like.
>>
>>8841076
>>8841097
>>8841110
>I'm straight
>I have a gay lisp and look like a faggot
>I don't want muscles
Okay so when are you starting HRT, transbian?
>>
>>8841076
Just tell him nicely after some light conversation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.