[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a lost cause (28) at this point, or is HRT still a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Am I a lost cause (28) at this point, or is HRT still a valid option for me?
>>
>>8840862
Accept being a gay male. You will be much happier that way.
>>
>>8840996
I've spent 28 years trying to accept being male and that shit ain't working out.

Am I to just repress it and live miserably?
>>
I started at 28 and passing is going to be challenging but after starting HRT I feel so much better.. even if im in boy mode most of the time.

Dont listen to people telling you you will be happier repressing.. its hell. Theyre probably repressing themselves and misery loves company.
>>
>>8841033
The most miserable people I've known and met are generally repressed in some way.

I wanna be me, just don't know if it's worth the gamble. Would I be even more of a joke than I am now?
>>
>>8841010
It sounds like you've answered your own OP.
>>
>>8841045
I'd rather not.
>>
What is your hip-to-waist ratio and hip-to-shoulder ratio like? Your biggest hurdle is that your hips probably won't get wider, except for a bit of fat redistribution. You could pass with the right clothing choices, but not in sexual situations or if you wear really form-fitting clothing. I can't see your face clearly, but if you face is already somewhat feminine or androgynous, then the changes from HRT should be enough to pass. If your face is slightly masculine but not too masculine, then you could pass with FFS.
>>
You won't know unless you try, and the longer you wait the less chance there is. Some people have amazing results starting in their late 20s. You can always detransition if you try it for a year and look like a hon.
>>
>>8843823
His biggest hurdle is going to be his Bobblehead and Alexander the Great neck.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.