[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw the straights call themselves allies but still use

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>tfw the straights call themselves allies but still use homophobic slurs
>>
Because they're not allies.
Straight people cannot be allies.
This should not be hard to understand.
>>
>/lgbt/ has gone from pro gay to anti straight

Called it
>>
>>8840858
I don't know if I would agree with that
First person I ever came out to was my straight friend, and he's been there for me solidly over the past five years
>>
>>8840871
>he's been there for me solidly over the past five years
Because you're a tool to him.
You exist so he can flaunt about being a good person.

>>8840865
Not being anti straight from the beginning was a mistake.
>>
>>8840889
He's a conservative christian, anon. The whole virtue signalling thing, at least in regards to LGBT stuff, isn't really his MO
>>
>>8840892
He's going to rat you out when the nazis come knockinh
>>
>>8840892
>The whole virtue signalling thing, at least in regards to LGBT stuff, isn't really his MO
Hahahahaha.
His virtue signalling is just Jesus related instead of progressive leftism.
But the results are the same.
>>
I do my best not to interact with any straight people. Just being in public when I know a majority of people around me are straight makes me uncomfortable. I only go shopping at night and I use the self checkout to avoid the staff
>>
The intention behind the word is more important than the actual word itself.
>>
>>8840803
But it's ok for LGBT people to use anti-LGBT slurs, right?
>>
I wish more lgbt people realised that use and The Straights can not live together in harmony. Eventually its going to come to an "us or them" situation and there will be no room for allies. Best not to get too attached
>>
>>8840924
>>8840915
>>8840911
>>8840904
>>8840889
>>8840858
samefag
and I'm pretty sure
>>8840865
is as well, but maybe not
>>
>>8840931
You are a retard
>>
You sound like a sjw fag. Who cares if they call us faggots or trannies or mentally ill? We call each other that all the time.
>>
>>8841031
well if you're a tranny you're objectively mentally ill
>>
>>8841031
If it is with hateful intent then they aren't allies.
>>
File: 1495201436128.jpg (77KB, 400x551px) Image search: [Google]
1495201436128.jpg
77KB, 400x551px
>>8840803
>"when I say faggots I don't mean gay, I mean being a faggot! There's a difference!"
>proceeds to call anyone who shows any sign of gay/bi-ness a faggots
Why
>>
File: Milo_LA.png (112KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
Milo_LA.png
112KB, 600x448px
>Men called Bastards
>Women called Bitches
>Gays called faggots

Boo hoo. How "homophobic" it is to use a slur that will get you the scorn of gay people, nothing says being afraid of gays like calling them slurs to their face.

Calling people gay as a casual insult in the 90's/early 00's was mean but faggots certainly exist, pic related. If you want straight people to stop caling people faggots get people to stop their faggotry. Even if nobody called faggots faggots, that wouldn't mean that obnoxious faggots wouldn't exist.
>>
File: 1496056731128.jpg (61KB, 406x480px) Image search: [Google]
1496056731128.jpg
61KB, 406x480px
OP here
This post was meant to be satire of people who use phrases like "The straights" or "allies" but the replies actually scare me somewhat for the future
>>
>>8844371
(We may have leaked our plans for the final solution to the breeder question too early)
>>
>>8842892

You know why, being homo does not mean you are gay

https://youtu.be/X0GQsp0Qvbs
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.