[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY has sex in the middle of the street during a gay pride parade

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: equif.png (222KB, 493x457px) Image search: [Google]
equif.png
222KB, 493x457px
WHY

has sex in the middle of the street during a gay pride parade

DO

puts gay propaganda all over tv

YOU

teaches homosexuality and anal to kindergarten kids

CARE

spreads AIDS and causes a health epidemic

ABOUT

begins the normalization of child transsexuals and pedophilia

WHAT

sues Christian bakery

WE

passes laws against "homophobic hate speech" to put anybody who criticizes them in prison

DO

mainstreams deviant sexual acts like anal and normalizes hook up culture

IN

puts gay shit all over the media and schools

OUR

adopts young boy, rapes him

BEDROOM????
>>
anon, there are lgbt folk who aren't obnixious and rediculously litigious and who aren't trying to push their shit in your face 24/7 but because all of this is true, we have almost no visibility to you

what you see at pride parades and on TV is the worst of us
>>
>>8840562
straight people do degenerate shit too, retard.
>>
>>8840562
Tell me about it. I've started hating all of LGBT lately, and I'm one. I'd welcome some kind of Christian purge.
>>
>>8840562
>has sex in the middle of the street during a gay pride parade

things that actually happened!
>>
File: that's why I gas people.jpg (64KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
that's why I gas people.jpg
64KB, 800x600px
>when you just want to live a quiet life but some breeder has to smear your sexuality all over the television because he needs other people to see how much of a good person he actually is
I hate allies so god damn much.
>>
>>8841229
uhh what? dude that has happned.....
>>
>>8841395
>Reddit full stops
>>
>>8841174
>implying christians are better than lgbt when it comes to morality
We're talking about people who think human sacrifice and divine sacrifice is needed for morality. Dude, they're both cancer.
>>
B
R
A
P
>>
File: 1504931113768.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1504931113768.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.