[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Support for marriage equality in Australia is dropping due t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

Support for marriage equality in Australia is dropping due to it's association with transgenderism and communism.

Maybe gays throwing their lot in with every freak, communist and pedo wasn't the best idea.

http://www.baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/support-for-samesex-marriage-falling-and-no-vote-rising-advocate-polling-shows-20170908-gydnpt.html
>>
>>8839478
If true, good.
>>
>>8839478
I'm gay, I hope they lose this because of LGBT support for turning kids into transgenders. The entire gay lesbian and bisexual community needs to be punched in the mouth until they stop supporting trannies.
>>
>>8839483
>>8839484
That's all I've heard from people I've spoken to about gay marriage. " I support gay people, but not all this other shit it's associated with".
>>
File: 1477332102868.png (146KB, 497x399px) Image search: [Google]
1477332102868.png
146KB, 497x399px
>>8839478
>Maybe gays throwing their lot in with every freak, communist and pedo wasn't the best idea.
yeah
>>
>>8839478
>http://www.baka.com.au
nice job OP,
also your article doesn't say anything about trans people (or communists for that matter), just that support for gay marriage is falling.
at least try the next time you bait
>>
>>8839486
Well I'm trans and I don't support gay marriage.
>>
>>8839502
Didn't realize the article was fucked. Here's a different one.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/gay-marriage/new-poll-has-support-for-same-sex-marriage-in-australia-falling/news-story/eafbaaba8663f5384d8b97d3e74cbc35
>>
>>8839510
Here's a leftist site saying the same thing.

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/09/09/support-no-vote-same-sex-marriage-survey-grows-research
>>
>>8839512
"Undecided" = intending to vote no but don't want to be harassed for it should anyone find out
>>
>>8839510
Still says nothing about transgender people. hang a rope around your neck and walk yourself off a stool.
>>
>>8839576

The Safe Schools program turned kids into trannies.
>>
>>8839579
>Reddit spacing
>>
>>8839579
Did the schools turn you into a retard or were you born that way?
>>
>>8839478
You know, I feel a bit of relief given that about 66 percent of Americans support transgender people independently of gays so I doubt they would be able to drag us down here like they are down Australia.
>>
>>8839478
You misunderstand this, they are using us as meat shields, we don't want anything with trannies or commies.
>>
>>8840012
Trannies and gays are two seperate issues.
I'm trans, and honestly in my experience there's more gay hate that I've seen than trans hate.

People are actually fairly understanding in regards to being trans, where I am anyway.

Only trans people I see get hated iare transbians, but thst's my experience.
>>
File: tired of your shit.png (289KB, 477x349px) Image search: [Google]
tired of your shit.png
289KB, 477x349px
>>8839478
It's not just the transgenders, communists, and pedophiles, but also the fems.
>>
File: trannies.png (22KB, 714x343px) Image search: [Google]
trannies.png
22KB, 714x343px
Even this board is full of them and the threads are practically the same.
>>
>>8839478
>Support for marriage equality in Australia is dropping
Thanks for warming up my day.
>>
Can't wait to watch these lefties crash and burn.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.