[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with the retarded straight MtF vs gay MtF dynamic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: BANE.gif (2MB, 371x500px) Image search: [Google]
BANE.gif
2MB, 371x500px
What's with the retarded straight MtF vs gay MtF dynamic on this board? Is this literally all /pol/ retards or bored trannies false flagging? Shit reminds me of grade school.
>>
i don't really get it either

t. mtf who doesn't really like 4chan
>>
>>8839334
It's just internal shitposting the same way you see in clg where one lesbo calls another lesbo a tranny and they jump at each other's neck while the real trannies are looking and silently laughing at it.
>>
>>8839334
>Is this literally all /pol/ retards or bored trannies false flagging?

This accurately describes the entirety of /lgbt/
[spoilertag]and 4Chan[/anotherspoilertag] now.
>>
It is a bitter rivalry as old as time. An ancient war fueled by suffering and hatred.
>>
File: sighs.png (419KB, 474x614px) Image search: [Google]
sighs.png
419KB, 474x614px
>>8839334
In medical communities it's well known that it's traumatizing to straight trans women, especially if you're early trans, to be told about AGP/transbian narratives as if they're somehow innately similar to your own experience due to you both being "trans".

Naturally, it's similarly disturbing to have to post alongside transbians here now as adults.
>>
>>8839339
>>8839343
It can't all be fake though, I know a transbian with big shoulders who lived with some /tttt/ and they treated her like garbage. Misgendering, generally being spiteful and toxic, literally calling her hon to her face. Girl was just nice, a little dumb maybe. She wasn't even that ugly.

The memes are real.
>>
>>8839364
I want to hear more of this story.
>>
>>8839393
Considering they are /tttt/ I couldn't say more for fear of opening her up to more abuse.
>>
>>8839359
Why does Trent think you're AGP?
>>
>>8839400
Oh right. Sucks to be them :/ No one deserves bullying because some right wing cuck made 2 retarded categories for trannies and people believed him.
>>
File: 9083549.png (1MB, 1280x1428px) Image search: [Google]
9083549.png
1MB, 1280x1428px
>>8839408
Because he theorized for whatever reason that I'm transitioning for the sake of looking like/tricking people into thinking I'm an early transitioner.
>>
>>8839415
>for whatever reason
For what reason?
>>
File: 34985903458.png (2MB, 1698x1416px) Image search: [Google]
34985903458.png
2MB, 1698x1416px
>>8839418
Because he simultaneously thinks that early transitioners are an ETLE for me, while saying that I don't have a sexual and romantic attachment to them.

He also used to think I wanted to transition to become an FTM.

He kind of just goes off of things that I said way way back in Fall 2016 during my initial heavy trolling period.
>>
and of course here comes example of aforementioned shitposting
>>8839359
>>
>>8839334
same reasons as bullying in grade school tbqh
insecure people trying to bully others to make themselves seem better
>>
>>8839429
Why doesn't he accept that you're transhsts?
>>
>>8839451
Because "trans-hsts" doesn't mean "HSTS". It just means an AGP who Trent thinks of as being close to being a "normie girl".
>>
>>8839334
Because gay transsexuals and cross dressers have very little in common.
>>
>>8839451
because cara is a late transitioner who stalked early transitioners to the point where she got a restraining order for it
>>
>>8839475
>>8839481
I guess that term wasn't clear. Try this: A(hsts)P.
>>
>>8839480
Okay and? Butch dykes and straight girls don't have much in common either but you don't see them having retarded shitflinging wars
>>
>>8839431
>medical fact is shitposting
?
>>
>>8839364
None of it is fake.
>>
>>8839505
Because they aren't in the same retarded political umbrella, silly
>>
>>8839359
this
>>
File: 1385208252433.jpg (98KB, 508x619px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252433.jpg
98KB, 508x619px
>>8839334
>What's with the retarded straight MtF vs gay MtF dynamic on this board?
Imagine /pol/ and /r9k/ jacked up on triple the level of female steroids as a teenage girl and you get /tttt/

.... do you have any further questions?
>>
>>8839730
our political umbrella is to get access to hormones and transition care, and to stop trannies from being hated, this is a mutually beneficial goal
>>
>>8839359
this. you really are the most agreeable person here, too bad this place got taken over by trenders/agps a long time ago.
why do u still come here btw? I check this place like once a week and I dont know why
>>
>>8839777
This is the best post of this thread i can think of
>>
>>8839810
?
>>
>>8839334
It's mostly caused by transbians trying to run straight trans out of their spaces.
>>
>>8839364

ngl, the strongest evidence i have ever seen for the idea that trans people are mentally ill is the fact that one would voluntarily live with people they met on 4chan.
>>
>>8839364
>Misgendering, generally being spiteful and toxic, literally calling her hon to her face.
Does this happen often?

And how does this story relate to you and why are you telling us this? Are you her whiteknight savior?
>>
>>8839777
Shut up middle aged nigger hon.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.