[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are leftist transtrenders posited by /tttt/ as "what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1504848855954.jpg (69KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
1504848855954.jpg
69KB, 668x729px
Why are leftist transtrenders posited by /tttt/ as "what makes trans people look bad", when the first negative image that always comes to people's minds is cotton-ceiling type transbians?
>>
>>8839269
*the public's mind
>>
The first negative image that comes to mind is a creepy man in a dress in the bathroom. The public doesn't care about trannies enough to even consistently know basic stuff about us, let alone esoteric SJW babble like the cotton ceiling
>>
>>8839310
those are the cotton ceiling types.
>>
>>8839269
what the internet and university students hate: tumblr
what geezers hate: hons and "crossdressers that took it too far"
>>
>>8839310 >>8839269
it has shifted since in recent years raging "muh pronounce" autistic activist became much more visible in the media and def much more annoying than laughable hons
>>
in my country the average person doesn't know the difference between trans and drag. i've met people who straight up thought women with short hair were men or wanted to be men, or even women that wear trousers too often. so thats the standard. most people don't want trans healthcare to be included as public healthcare and even the more accepting people are accepting of it with pity. very few people see even passing trans people as their desired sex once that trans person is outed. most people seem to think trannys are just overgrown gayboy prostitutes who took drag too far, or butches that need to shave (trans men are largely invisible desu)

when it comes to perception of trans factions like genderfluid tumblrina tolerant leftist/lib stuff, old hons that sound and look like men, transbians that hate cis lesbians and are MRAs and worship fascism... seriously all that shit is extremely online or college campus cringe stuff, no-one gives a fuck about trannys unless its some scandal, public cost, or the worry they're a cult that will corrupt their kids, degendering everything or gendering everything or whatever. irl trannys either walk about like great big clockable publicly mocked freaks, pass and blend in, or are shut-ins that scuttle about in the shadows like rats. no-one cares about the online shit. as far as most of the general public are concerned 'what makes trans people look bad' is usually 'trans people' theres very little distinction once the tranny freak label has been slapped on. no-one likes trans.

(guess the country m8)
>>
>>8839269
Because your view of reality is outdated and transtrenders are the first negative image that comes to mind for the average person now.
>>
>>8839269
Cotton ceiling is such a bullshit term, cause like all the TERFs that bitch about it say its about trnas women wanting to force lesbians to touch their dicks, when the person that started the literally 5 person discussion group, in some obscure conference no one has ever heard of in canada, didnt even have a dick. Like, she was never even talking about pre-op trans women in the first place, which is why its so fucking ridiculous in the first place.
>>
Most trenders are liberals not leftists tbqdesu
>>
>>8839423
Bulgaria
>>
>>8839862
But most transbians do feel discriminated against when lesbians wont even consider them, and basically every LGBT community online sees declining trans people as bigotry equal to racism.
>>
>>8839993
Pretty much every uni liberal I know is also a leftist, it's just that social politics is the only viable form of activism. A student group can successfully campaign for more trans media representation etc, it can't feasibly seize the means of production. So leftism is relegated to academic discussion.
>>
>>8839318
>implying young people don't hate hons
They repel me like a crucifix repels a vampire tb h
>>
>>8840007
And rightfully so, because rejection sucks, doubly so when it's because of something you can't change and a reminder of what you can never be. It's their right to do it but it still sucks.
>>
>>8839423
>guess the country m8
I don't know but I would move to it
>>
>>8840272
>It's their right to do it but it still sucks.
>It's their right to do it
So how do they *rightfully* see it as bigotry equal to racism then? Are you saying it's southerners' right to own slaves but it still sucks for Mandingo, or what?
>>
>>8840285
Salty trannies can see it as discrimination all they want but it doesn't change that the sexual playing field is about discriminating.
>>
>>8840298
Right, ie it's not actually bigotry at all. I'm glad we agree.
>>
>>8839269
You know what? I've been to tranny conferences and I think neither of these kinds of people are the problem. You know what the real problem is?

Straight women. All these conferences are full of straight women who just love trannies and want to force everyone to be as politically correct as possible. Straight women love virtue signaling and calling themselves queer.

Trannies are not actually the problem. It's feminists using them as their latest charity cause.
>>
>>8840309
Liberal fun feminists.
>>
>>8840309
fucking
this
right
here
>>
>>8840285
Can you not see the fundamental difference between being a slaveowner and refusing to date somebody? A better analogy might be refusing to date trans girls vs refusing to date, say, Indians. But both of them are clearly valid positions to take (you always have the right to say no, for any or no reason) so I guess you had to use a silly analogy to get your point across.
>>
>>8840353
>Can you not see the fundamental difference between being a slaveowner and refusing to date somebody?
Yes I can, that's literally exactly why I called bullshit on
>declining trans people is bigotry equal to racism.
I'm saying that's a histrionic load of horseshit. Can you not read?
>>
>>8839269
That pictue is oddly arousing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.