[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it wrong that i don't trust FtM's to be telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 12

File: 1502688786524.jpg (44KB, 602x521px) Image search: [Google]
1502688786524.jpg
44KB, 602x521px
is it wrong that i don't trust FtM's to be telling the truth?

i mean most of them seem like tumblrite attention whores
>>
File: pig binge eating.jpg (240KB, 1125x1125px) Image search: [Google]
pig binge eating.jpg
240KB, 1125x1125px
>>8839171
they are pigs
>>
>>8839175
i like that one
>>
File: au654huzfrxy.jpg (59KB, 500x542px) Image search: [Google]
au654huzfrxy.jpg
59KB, 500x542px
>>8839171
I wouldn't say I don't trust them to tell the truth
I trust them to say what they believe is the truth

I don't think all FtMs are tumblr trash but I have a hard time not assuming so at first glance
I'm always glad when the assumption is wrong
I'm looking to be proven wrong
>>
>>8839171
Even trans trender FTMs are more trustworthy in their identity than MTF lesbians.
>>
It's fine, i dont tryst MtFs since most are men claiming they're """lesbians""" and more woman than actual women to invade our spaces and break the cotton cieling(remember that?)
>>
>>8839171
Problem is that you probably never met any FtM that wasn't full blown tumblr since the tumblr ones don't pass and are huge aydens while the ones that pass you just talk to as if they were a normal dude you know.

I met one FtM that was a super cool guy, a bit of a submissive beta in some aspects but legit cool dude. If he wasn't gay I would even have dated him

>>8839212
>Spot the TERF ayden.
I'm not even a transbian before you get butthurt, ok?
>>
>>8839228
yeah I think that's how I feel about people who despise all MtFs because of transbians

They're loud, you're likely to have 3 of those in your face here before you come across a non-cancer MtF and when you do it's not like it'll be a memorable interaction. It'll just be talking to a normal enough person so that won't stick in your memory as much as erp transbians sperging and fetishing your thread into the ground.
>>
>>8839228
>Problem is that you probably never met any FtM that wasn't full blown tumblr since the tumblr ones don't pass and are huge aydens while the ones that pass you just talk to as if they were a normal dude you know.
basically the same way with mtfs; the ones that pass are pretty normal, if a little jaded, but the ones that don't are just totally batshit.
>>
>>8839228
>>8839240
Pretty much this. FTMs tend to pass much better than MTFs after a few years on 'mones (unless you're looking in their pants). Unless they're tumblr-tier obnoxious, just started transition or very small and girly to start with you'd literally never realise. Of course some FTMs are unpassable just like some MTFs are, but it's a much lower percentage.
>>
>>8839290
Nah, people are just too dumb to know how to look for the signs in an FtM. You don't get swarms of creepy fucks, other MtFs, and chasers trying to analyze the boy working cashier like you do with transwomen working the same position.

There's an FtM I clocked working at my Subway who otherwise "passes" if not for the fact the voice just isn't *that* well rounded as a cis guy's even after the T and he's got that terrible habit of apologizing way too often over an absolutely insignificant 'fault' like girls always do and his face just isn't that angled and the shoulders just aren't broad enough, not even my pathetically average male 17.4" bideltoid. Sure, you could argue one or two of these traits would be present in a cis guy but it's obvious if you stop to think about it.

The same is true for MtFs. People are just more tuned to spot it in women. Men get ignored, except for creepy gay fucks like me who've fucked enough cis men to know.
>>
Shit, I'm FtM and I assume other FtMs are Tumblr attention whores until proven otherwise. Makes it real hard to go to trans support groups IRL when I get there and some dumbass with blue hair and an anime backpack insists on Day 1 that we change their pronouns depending on how they feel that day, claims you don't need to be dysphoric to be trans, and at the same time expects me to take "him" seriously like a man.

Tumblrinas exist in real life and invade FtM spaces like a swarm of goddamn locusts and it's a problem.
>>
>>8839342
I think tumblrinas are the hons of the FtM universe.
Just like MtF hate hons you guys hate your aydens and the worst part is that they try to take control of the movement like the hons do with MtF.
>>
>>8839314
It's true that you can spot the signs a lot of the time once you're really attuned to it, but the average person would never notice and it's not just because people pay more attention to women, it's height. Seeing a freakishly short guy is less odd than a freakishly tall women, especially if the FTM is still in an age range where they could pass for a teenager (or a few decades later if they're elderly) and the taller person will stand out more to start with. Every tall guy was shorter at some point, but short people have never been taller.

Like, I have an (older) cis female relative who's 6'1". She was literally the tallest person she knew until she was about 18, has only met a handful of women her height, and was literally mistaken for a man or a transwoman several times in her life. Online calculators are telling me that's the 99.995 percentile fro women, but only the 91.5 percentile for men, meaning about 10% of guys are this height or taller but only 1 in 2355 women are. That 10% of tall guys will have a really fucking hard time passing even if their bone structure and face are passable, whereas even 5'0" FTMs can do okay if they look like teens.
>>
File: 1468654656341.jpg (9KB, 206x221px) Image search: [Google]
1468654656341.jpg
9KB, 206x221px
>>8839351
yeah, that's really fitting.

They speak for you and are far more visible, loud and obnoxious.
Giving people a skewed impression about the letter T and changing the definition of what it means to be trans such as putting 0 effort into passing and having no dysphoria.
>>
tumbletards are the reason I'll never come out. Feels bad man.
>>
>>8839314
>the voice just isn't *that* well rounded as a cis guy's even after the T
What do you mean? Actual vocal qualities, or speaking style?
>>
>>8839490
I notice that too they post T FtM voice is very distinct. It's not gay it's just diffrent like I dunno. Also their apologizing that other anon mentioned is annoying.
>>
>>8839171
Ayyyyyyyyyden LMAO
>>
File: hmm.png (155KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
155KB, 600x600px
>>8839171
Is it wrong that I don't trust MtFs to be telling the truth? I used to believe that all trans women were just like normal girls, but then I started visiting /lgbt/ and honeddit and now I know that a vast majority of MtFs are merely men who fetishize being female and femininity. Just ask any MtF on here why they think they're women. You'll get answers like "because I was weak and a crybaby as a child" and "I like girly stuff like dolls and cooking!" I've found only a few who seemed actually legitimate.
>>
>>8839171
They don't even exist.

t. Ray Blanchard

Males can fail at socialization and prefer to have the easier path of females, but why would females want to be men when they are considered useful for their reproductive capacity no matter how autistic and toxic their personalities are?
>>
File: FemaleBrain.jpg (551KB, 2388x1346px) Image search: [Google]
FemaleBrain.jpg
551KB, 2388x1346px
They have female brains anon. Like all fem gay men.
>>
>>8839171
most of them are autistic girls who cant fit into social gender norms for females so they start thinking they might be men (or any variation of gender-queer they come up with) but majority get over it with age

and its really a trend now - statistics show that number of self-reported FTMs skyrocketed in recent years surpassing MTFs, yet ratio of those who go through with transition has been heavily in MTF favor
>>
>>8841448
>why would females want to be men when they are considered useful for their reproductive capacity no matter how autistic and toxic their personalities are?
only proves that men expendable and that we should find a way to bring parthenogenesis to humans to render men obsolete once and for all
>>
>>8839228
That was Caraposter, not TERFposter. TERFposter puts an extra blank line before her reply.
>>
>>8841575
You realize most of us just dislike trans? We are not feminists either.
>>
>>8839342
God, I feel this. I feel so bad for even trying to associate with FTM people since I always worry they're like that

Although, to be fair, most of those people don't like calling themselves FTM. Most people on tumblr who call themselves FTM are either Truscum (people who say you need dysphoria to be trans, and that's apparently bad for a reason I don't get) or just regular guys.

>>8839365

I hate people who claim to be trans without dysphoria. For me personally, being dysphoric all the time feels like a personal hell, and I just hate people who think that being trans is just some fun thing they can do without it

>>8839427

be strong anon... i hope things turn out for you soon
>>
>>8842163
I don't know if this is objectively true but for me the definition of transtrender is someone who has been convinced they're trans because of the no dysphoria people or a culture that treats being trans as this wonderful special thing that makes you so strong and brave and they chose to transition because they see it as the correct decision for their life.

It's harmful imo to romanticise being trans
it's the worst thing that's ever happened in my life and it sure as fuck wasn't a choice
>>
File: judging-you.png (216KB, 507x345px) Image search: [Google]
judging-you.png
216KB, 507x345px
>>8841575
>implying trolls haven't learned how to change their style to evade detection

you have a lot to learn, summerfagette
>>
nah buddy, its kinda really understandable
(regards, ftm)
>>
File: tumblr_nfva5x0BMB1u4hyayo1_500.png (253KB, 429x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfva5x0BMB1u4hyayo1_500.png
253KB, 429x477px
>>8842194
idk, i think that for a trans person to transition and be able to express themselves as the person they really are, for me i feel like that's a really beautiful and great thing for them, but it's only because of the fact that they're dysphoric and transitioning and getting better. it's like watching a close friend overcome depression, you just feel happy for them

but without any dysphoria in the first place it just seems kind of stupid for them to want to transition or claim to be trans

i feel like your definition of transtrender is pretty good, though. i don't want to think that people go out of their way to fake transgender just to seem ~quirky and special~ or w/e but i'm sure it's happened and i just have too much faith in people being good.
>>
File: 1470386831330.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1470386831330.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>8842253
I agree with your first paragraph pretty much. I'm not anti trans or whatever I'm anti a culture of misinformation and romanticism of being trans. "if you need to, then transitioning is the best way to deal with your dysphoria"

I wouldn't say that many go out of their way to fake it but some people are shown an incorrect image of what being trans is."you don't need dysphoria" so the goalposts are widened and then people can shove themselves in. for example nb people who consider themselves trans.

I think there's at least some transbians who basically fell for the transitioning meme because they wanted to live out yuri. If you look at /mtfg/ transbians there's always posting like that. They have a fantasy and they see transitioning as a way to reach that.

I should make it clear that this is only some and i'm sure there's mostly not these people there but if you look at that community and some of the hugboxing and yuri roleplay someone young and impressionable could be misguided into thinking being trans a gateway to yuri. Feel really bad for anyone fooled.

This thread is about FtMs anyway and I think I feel simiarly about this too. There's a lot of genuine FtMs but similar to misguided transbians or misguided transitioners in general. There's an image of being trans that's sold. Not here as much because you're allowed to be a cunt here but on places like tumblr and reddit trans communities they only show the best passing ones and hold them up. They show the success stories and hold them up.

The don't transition voice comes from /pol/tards and TERFS and I despise them both but there should be a rational argument that explains how difficult and painful transitioning can be.
The challenge and pain is worth it when your'e actually suffering from dysphoria but im afraid of people being sold a story about it like "just go on hormones and get tiddies lol".
Taking hormones alone doesn't make you trans.
Having chemo alone doesn't mean I have cancer.
>>
File: 1486651704473.jpg (121KB, 596x660px) Image search: [Google]
1486651704473.jpg
121KB, 596x660px
>>8842380
Oops I didn't mean to sound like im justifying /pol/ and TERF harassment
They're hateful and harmful to everyone
I meant there should be less hateful voices showing that transitioning isn't something that should be taken lightly, I don't mean a no I just mean the truth about costs and everything.
It isn't that bad here in that regard because you can basically say what you want here even if it's very negative and against the narrative but those voices are blended in with the hateful TERFs.

Iv'e typed so much because iv'e seen people hurt firsthand by these false narratives sorry for the walls of text. It's just personal for me that more people aren't sucked in and sold lies.
>>
File: NAehEeo.jpg (9KB, 134x206px) Image search: [Google]
NAehEeo.jpg
9KB, 134x206px
>>8842380
i don't go on /mtfg/ since i'm not mtf and i dont really wanna go into a thread thats not for me, but what you're saying about "falling for the transition meme because of yuri" - i feel like that kind of happens on tumblr with ftms and yaoi. it's like, i have a hard time not being a bit wary every time i see an ftm who's into like, yuri on ice or mystic messenger or some flavour of the month fujobait franchise just because i worry that they might be... like that

obviously, this isn't all or even close to the majority of ftms - online or otherwise - just a small group of them on a specific website. and desu if i know for a fact someone is actually dysphoric and like, plans on transitioning then any red flag set off in my head based on them liking the stuff i mentioned earlier is basically redacted.

>>8842406

don't worry anon, i'm typing a lot too, nothing wrong with having a lot to say
>>
>>8842461
holy fuck your'e totally right with FtMs and yaoi
I think that was in my mind but I got caught up with other stuff I was saying
your'e 100% fucking right

I havn't been on tumblr in some time but when I was there the exact same fertishisation of yaoi was there as it is with /mtf/ and yuri.

I wouldn't say I believe in gatekeeping but I just can't justify saying yes to every single person. Not every single person who says they're trans can be trans, especially at young ages when people are conflicted. I came out early and I had to jump through hoops to get approval. Looking back on it the only problem I have was the law that prevented estrogen until I turned 18 because they were right to press me and ask me hard questions. You should need to prove yourself. Giving me time to reaffirm my feelings at that age is wise.
>>
File: pYOdsod.jpg (200KB, 918x943px) Image search: [Google]
pYOdsod.jpg
200KB, 918x943px
>>8842527
a trutrans is never wrong desu
>>
>>8839175
How can people eat pigs or any animals, they're way too cute <3
>>
Lets be real, any tranny is hard to trust. Theyre all just doing it cause its the current flavour of the year
>>
>>8843208
No plenty of them are doing it because they are autistic and don't know any better.
>>
>>8839171
In what fucking country do they sell full pigs under plastic wrap
Seriously what are you supposed to do with a whole piglet, empty it yourself and turn it into sausages?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.